KETONES

Talk of a third wave next year?

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

You mean now people who where sick and vulnerable which more than likely would have died if they sneezed hard enough have stopped dying in the masses the bullshit puppets are now focusing on infection rates to strike fear among us sheeple?

False negatives in my opinion are the A symptomatic cases!

Using a test that has been proven to be fundamentally flawed and then reporting the results as evidence to destroy people’s lives because of unnecessary lockdowns and stupid tear systems?

Theres clearly an agenda here!

From what I’ve seen on the stock market  big corporations have gotten extremely rich during this period...there’s never been fluctuations like this since WW1/2!

False negative results need to be investigated further to determine if there is foul play at hand!

We will be locked down in January because the government is relaxing the laws for 4days so you can see people for Christmas that is ridiculous...so what about all the time we have been locked down and cant see people why did we have to do that then..

I see shops are having Christmas sales now that's probably because that know we will be locked down in January

22 minutes ago, Vespapk said:

We will be locked down in January because the government is relaxing the laws for 4days so you can see people for Christmas that is ridiculous...so what about all the time we have been locked down and cant see people why did we have to do that then..

I see shops are having Christmas sales now that's probably because that know we will be locked down in January

That's why we've been locked down so we can do Christmas, or so they say made no difference from what I've noticed it's been busier since 'lockdown 2'

6 minutes ago, mrwright said:

That's why we've been locked down so we can do Christmas, or so they say made no difference from what I've noticed it's been busier since 'lockdown 2'

Our second level 5 lockdown in Ireland ended yesterday, but to be honest you would have hardly known there was a lockdown at all, the streets and roads seemed as busy as ever. The only thing different was that most shops were closed. 

Our last level 5 lockdown last March, everywhere was deserted and there was checkpoints all over the place. People only have the discipline and patience for a lockdown only for so long.

54 minutes ago, Chicken_Boy said:

There's something amiss for sure.

All I care about is my quality of life... which has gone down the drain this year.

End all lockdowns and let's get back to normal. Lives have been ruined enough.

Everyone I talk to is f**ked mate!

11 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

luckily for us the newly approved pfizer vaccine rollouts next week, just in time to save us all from a virus so deadly most people wont even know they have it. 

They don’t know they have it....because they haven’t got it lol the testing is flawed!

1 hour ago, PsychedUp said:

Our second level 5 lockdown in Ireland ended yesterday, but to be honest you would have hardly known there was a lockdown at all, the streets and roads seemed as busy as ever. The only thing different was that most shops were closed. 

Our last level 5 lockdown last March, everywhere was deserted and there was checkpoints all over the place. People only have the discipline and patience for a lockdown only for so long.

We are locked down here in Belfast for 2 weeks mate, everything resuming again on the 11th of December.

Only essential places staying open.

Some gyms refusing to completely shut but some are staying open for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night.

2 hours ago, ILLBehaviour said:

luckily for us the newly approved pfizer vaccine rollouts next week, just in time to save us all from a virus so deadly most people wont even know they have it. 

Don’t want to sound like one of those people that are scared of covid but most people do know they have it

3 hours ago, KETONES said:

Everyone I talk to is f**ked mate!

Yep, people have lost incomes, livelihoods, life savings, relationships... all kinds of stuff.

We won't see the actual fallout from this until late next year, I reckon.

Once the truth comes out about how f**ked the country is... the damage will be irreparable

3 hours ago, Vespapk said:

So it's ok to just lift the ban on mixing for 4 days it's total bollox...

Hence second wave incoming January I imagine.
we All have a nice Xmas dinner and get together cos the virus will f**k off for those 4 days as it’s nice like that you see. 

2 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Hence second wave incoming January I imagine.
we All have a nice Xmas dinner and get together cos the virus will f**k off for those 4 days as it’s nice like that you see. 

I had to laugh when Boris said live on air: "The virus doesn't know its Christmas"

Like... seriously.... I never knew that! 

40 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

I figured it all out.

If we all do what we're told like good little boys and girls, we'll get our lives back...

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/covid-vaccination-jonathan-van-tam-173206637.html

Get Vaccinated Or Lockdown Will Last Longer, Warns Jonathan Van-Tam

Do as you're told and you'll never get your life back. 

52 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

I figured it all out.

If we all do what we're told like good little boys and girls, we'll get our lives back...

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/covid-vaccination-jonathan-van-tam-173206637.html

Get Vaccinated Or Lockdown Will Last Longer, Warns Jonathan Van-Tam

Low rent Jean Claude van damme 

12 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

Do as you're told and you'll never get your life back. 

Say you go and get the vaccine, what exactly is it you think is going to happen?