imtoosexy

Why ARE so many bodybuilders bald?

6 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Started shaving mine during first lock down , you get used to it and I am  Keeping it now . Saves sitting In the barber chair every couple of weeks with the barber rubbing he’s balls on my elbow 

It's even worse when he gets them out.

7 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Sounds like you been visiting a nudist barber mate 

Wait........Barber's have to wear clothes!! Well the lying bastard 3 years I've been getting my hair cut from him and he's always insisted that it was health and safety government guidelines.

Told me it was national nude day once and I had to strip off in his shop while he cut my hair i didn't even have an apron on,that's it now I'm going elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Because they value muscle tissue over cardiovascular health and abundant hair follicles.

I thought Nizoral was the bodybuilders trick for keeping hair?  I'm not on the sauce, but i use it anyhow and i've got more hair than my two slaphead brothers

13 hours ago, imtoosexy said:

In your opinion?...

Luckily for me baldness doesn't run in my family my hair is as long and thick as my wife's hair.

Though I do use testosterone for TRT and used more harsher compounds years ago balding was never an issue for me.

Mines been long for years though, I like the whole viking long hair long beard look, hate being clean shaven and having short hair, some other people that are bald and have beards or clean shaven do suit it.

If You can grow both of them out and feel comfortable having it then go ahead.

The real question is how someone like jay cutler and arnold schwarzenegger kept their hair after using all these steroids?!! 

I don't think it is just genetics; steroids are stronger than any genetics. 

Maybe they avoid using dht derivatives and maybe they had done hair transplant several times

47 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

I thought Nizoral was the bodybuilders trick for keeping hair?  I'm not on the sauce, but i use it anyhow and i've got more hair than my two slaphead brothers

Eh... it helps a bit and it's probably worth using for those concerned with hair loss that still want to use AAS 

But equally I advise those that want to keep their hair not to use AAS period.

I've been using nizoral for a scalp condition for 4 years and my hair is still thinner year after year. 

Maybe it slows it some but if it's coming out faster than you'd like and you refuse to stop using gear then you're going to have to build a full stack of hair loss preventative meds, supps and topical products, all of which come with potential sides. 

Because they take a lot of steroids. 

I think I’m the only person out of my friends that can run any compound and not have any issues with hair so it must be pretty common.

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

Eh... it helps a bit and it's probably worth using for those concerned with hair loss that still want to use AAS 

But equally I advise those that want to keep their hair not to use AAS period.

I've been using nizoral for a scalp condition for 4 years and my hair is still thinner year after year. 

Maybe it slows it some but if it's coming out faster than you'd like and you refuse to stop using gear then you're going to have to build a full stack of hair loss preventative meds, supps and topical products, all of which come with potential sides. 

I am predisposed to MPB, I don't believe it was accelerated using compounds. if I compare my families age of going bald not using AAS to mines I have for years used nizloral tho. lots of different genetic factors there obviously but if anything I was equal if not less to them and was on compounds for a number of years prior to coming off. 

12 minutes ago, todai said:

because, bald people are generally uglier so go to the gym to make themselves look / feel better 

#changemymind

a harsh truth indeed

17 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Started shaving mine during first lock down , you get used to it and I am  Keeping it now . Saves sitting In the barber chair every couple of weeks with the barber rubbing he’s balls on my elbow 

Nuts that mate.

5 hours ago, todai said:

I am predisposed to MPB, I don't believe it was accelerated using compounds. if I compare my families age of going bald not using AAS to mines I have for years used nizloral tho. lots of different genetic factors there obviously but if anything I was equal if not less to them and was on compounds for a number of years prior to coming off. 

Yes I mean I couldn't say for sure

Maybe my hair would be falling out twice as fast without the nizoral, I'd need to stop to test that but because I get an itchy scalp that is only alleviated with nizoral (works 100% for me for this purpose) I wont stop using it to find out. 

I think some are more prone to the rapid acceleration of DHT induced alopecia than others but it's probably a safe bet to assume that superphysiolocal levels of androgens wont be helping anyone's hairline that is prone to MPB. 

Maybe it doesn't effect your hairline as bad as others but I'd wager you never having taken AAS would see you with more hair now than you currently have.