Sign in to follow this  
vetran

What’s the best class A starter drug for a beginner

I don’t want anything that gives me a bad head in the morning I also don’t want nothing that makes me want to mong  out in bed for a few days  I don’t want nothing that makes me  act like a  twit  and I definitely don’t want anything that makes me think I can fly like an eagle and  make me  want to jump out of my bedroom window  what are your suggestions thanks

small bumps of ketamine

there's a fine line though, too much and you put yourself in a "k-hole". which is enjoyable but dangerous in the wrong environment.  it's my favourite drug by far but gets a bad rap by people that just know it as the horse-tranq that mongs you straight out. key is tiny, consistent doses.  zero hangovers. some people have had bladder issues after continuous use but that's following absolute abuse of it, massive doses looking for the k-hole.

1 hour ago, Restless83 said:

May I suggest herbal tea,be careful though it's not to be abused.

I've got a box in for NYE, my mate is bringing round a bag of brown sugar and we're gonna proper av it large.

10 minutes ago, Blanka said:

I've got a box in for NYE, my mate is bringing round a bag of brown sugar and we're gonna proper av it large.

You sir are lined up for a wild night,wish I could party like that again.

E's or MDAM all the way. Some get to much anxiety on coke. Acid can be a bit of a head f**k and staring at the ceiling trying to sleep at 8am after speeds, not the greatest. Never known anyone not enjoy a good E.

19 minutes ago, vetran said:

What do you guys think of crack cocaine the stuff you smoke of foil

You know what it’s all about. You’ve had experience of this before ain’t ya 

26 minutes ago, vetran said:

What do you guys think of crack cocaine the stuff you smoke of foil

If you are going for rocks then I'd stick it in a pipe.

Personally, I'd just snort some lines of coke. Great night but never f**ked me up the following day as much as speed, mdma etc,