Sign in to follow this  
KETONES

If you lived in wild Africa!

23 minutes ago, TRT said:

elephant. a hippo can kill literally any other animal with relative ease (rhino would put up a good fight). quite embarrassing isn't it

Very_Fat_Hippo_(18880507541).jpg

So what is he world’s hardest animal? Has to be a fight. No things that use venom. I guess by that I mean hardest mammal cos you can’t compare them against super poisonous snakes or sharks. Doesn’t have to be a mammal if there’s something else that’s capable of beating up a hippo (or whatever is the hardest) on land though. Thinking about it, is a hippo a mammal? Hmmm.

18 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

So what is he world’s hardest animal? Has to be a fight. No things that use venom. I guess by that I mean hardest mammal cos you can’t compare them against super poisonous snakes or sharks. Doesn’t have to be a mammal if there’s something else that’s capable of beating up a hippo (or whatever is the hardest) on land though. Thinking about it, is a hippo a mammal? Hmmm.

1v1 has to be an elephant mate, doesn't act like a bigman but can kill whatever it wants if needed. there's a reason fights have weight-classes. battle for second place is where it gets interesting. hippo, polar bear, siberian tiger.

yeah, hippo is a mammal!

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

If we're not counting mosquitos and snakes, hippos do us most harm and random fact, whales closest living  relatives.

8 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Pound for pound it will be tigers and lions. A single rhino can take on a single lion or tiger though. Iv seen whales dive out of the ocean for 100s of miles in the air and belly slam a rhino. So I’m going to say whales are the hardest

7 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Chimps are pretty hard. All they ever do is pick fights with other chimps, rip smaller monkeys apart and eat them, shag, or sit around playing with their knobs.  Brutally strong too, i saw a pair of them years ago on tv carrying a piano up a flight of stairs.

10 hours ago, SILV3RBACK said:

Ugly maybe. But not a lot fvcks with a big croc. And anyway, dung beetles stink of shite. 

If I was a Dung Beetle I’d f**k with a Crocodile by crawling up its arse...

54 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Chimps are pretty hard

Would you, for a million pounds, enter the enclosure at Twycross Zoo and punch a chimp in the face. You have to go at least 25m into the enclosure. One punch, must be an attempt to knock it out and you can then leave the enclosure? 

It’s been debated on here before but with Gorillas. 

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

Pound for pound it will be tigers and lions. A single rhino can take on a single lion or tiger though. Iv seen whales dive out of the ocean for 100s of miles in the air and belly slam a rhino. So I’m going to say whales are the hardest

Lol Lions ain’t s**t...I saw a Hippopotamus see off a 17 strong pride yesterday...

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

Pound for pound it’s Dung Beetles brah!!

8 hours ago, TRT said:

1v1 has to be an elephant mate, doesn't act like a bigman but can kill whatever it wants if needed. there's a reason fights have weight-classes. battle for second place is where it gets interesting. hippo, polar bear, siberian tiger.

yeah, hippo is a mammal!

So is a whale...I forgot mammals...

Or...........get a Dung Beetle to fight a Honey Beaver on pay per view on a Saturday night!

These boxing promoters’ are missing a trick here. Rather than 2 geriatric has beens boxing we could have Polar Bear vs Hippo. Lion vs Tiger. Staffordshire Bull Terrier vs Bull. Fox vs Hound, Hare vs Lurcher, or even Cock vs a different breed of Cock.

The possibilities are endless.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Would you, for a million pounds, enter the enclosure at Twycross Zoo and punch a chimp in the face. You have to go at least 25m into the enclosure. One punch, must be an attempt to knock it out and you can then leave the enclosure? 

It’s been debated on here before but with Gorillas. 

What, with its mates hanging around? I don't think so - chimps are dirty fighters, i'd end up like one of those little monkeys they rip apart. A million pounds would be no good to me with my legs and arms missing.  You ever seen a chimp with no hair?  They're f**king hench -

e400fe61928ab6ef58c8cfd77a3d4054.jpg