Sign in to follow this  
KETONES

If you lived in wild Africa!

3 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

They're f**king hench

Done a bit of reading. Quite interesting (if you are me anyway)

Chimps aren’t all that much stronger than humans, about 1.5 times but consensus is a chimp would beat and kill a top mma fighter more with biting and gouging than strength.

Gorillas on the other hand would quite literally rip a man to bits as they are 6 to 10 times stronger than humans.

21 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Done a bit of reading. Quite interesting (if you are me anyway)

Chimps aren’t all that much stronger than humans, about 1.5 times but consensus is a chimp would beat and kill a top mma fighter more with biting and gouging than strength.

Gorillas on the other hand would quite literally rip a man to bits as they are 6 to 10 times stronger than humans.

Gorilla's are awesome, my second favorite creature after dogs.  Dogs are easier to keep though.

On 30/11/2020 at 11:31 PM, Sasnak said:

So what is he world’s hardest animal? Has to be a fight. No things that use venom. I guess by that I mean hardest mammal cos you can’t compare them against super poisonous snakes or sharks. Doesn’t have to be a mammal if there’s something else that’s capable of beating up a hippo (or whatever is the hardest) on land though. Thinking about it, is a hippo a mammal? Hmmm.

Hardest is the honey badger, f**kers will take on anything.