Sign in to follow this  
vetran

My mates mrs has left him 4 weeks ago after 27yrs and he looks good for it

In that short period of time he must have lost a good 2st  can anyone say they’ve done better using weight loss supplements ,steroids or a strict weight loss regime  in just 4 weeks ? I dident want to ask him how much he has exactly lost as his head is in a bit of a mess 

40 minutes ago, vetran said:

In that short period of time he must have lost a good 2st  can anyone say they’ve done better using weight loss supplements ,steroids or a strict weight loss regime  in just 4 weeks ? I dident want to ask him how much he has exactly lost as his head is in a bit of a mess 

Cortisol mate...stress hormone.

23 minutes ago, vetran said:

Who let you in here you little sh*t   Your  not allowed on gen con until you’ve got 18” guns mate it’s always the little guys that have an attitude problem :thumbup1:

Just a normal bloke sick of seeing your dross posted constantly . Give it a rest your pencil neck. 

1 hour ago, vetran said:

n that short period of time he must have lost a good 2st  can anyone say they’ve done better using weight loss supplements ,steroids or a strict weight loss regime  in just 4 weeks ? I dident want to ask him how much he has exactly lost as his head is in a bit of a mess 

A perforated ulcer works pretty well too.

I wouldn't recommend that either though:(

9 hours ago, vetran said:

It was obviously stress that got the weight off him.  I did better than that though back in 2009.  Went from exactly 18st down to exactly 15st in 5 weeks, so an average of 8lb weight loss a week. And i did no exercise whatsoever during that time.  I'll let you guess how i did it.

8 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

It was obviously stress that got the weight off him.  I did better than that though back in 2009.  Went from exactly 18st down to exactly 15st in 5 weeks, so an average of 8lb weight loss a week. And i did no exercise whatsoever during that time.  I'll let you guess how i did it.

Amphetamine? 

21 hours ago, vetran said:

Looks like he ditched the dead weight, that's all.