Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Brisk walking under rated.

Just got back from my walk, nice and quiet....met just one person walking their dog....its farmland round here so just had to make way for a truck carrying a small skip.....other than that uneventful but a good walk......another Wednesday! I call this time of the morning my NTA time.....No T*ssers Around!! There are a few round here.

7 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

Cycling around 50miles a day, better than walking because it’s not as boring, I used to walk everywhere but it becomes tedious. 

I like to spice up my country walking sessions by dangling my penis out as i walk. It can be a really good conversation starter, i've made several new friends doing that.

6 minutes ago, Alan Collins said:

Just got back from my walk, nice and quiet....met just one person walking their dog....its farmland round here so just had to make way for a truck carrying a small skip.....other than that uneventful but a good walk......another Wednesday! I call this time of the morning my NTA time.....No T*ssers Around!! There are a few round here.

Wednesday?.........

24 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

I like to spice up my country walking sessions by dangling my penis out as i walk. It can be a really good conversation starter, i've made several new friends doing that.

Mines too short so doesn’t even go past zipper

1 hour ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Yes Piss heads thinking they are billy big bollocks shouting from a moving car , how they expect me to hear them , them travelling 40mph + I don’t know .  I live in kent mate.. full of little man syndrome unfortunately . People need to grow up 

Yeah thinking now I can imagine it in some areas , used to go see my mate in Romford years ago and it was full of lairy prats wanting to cause hassle. Been out Southend and that was the same - come to think of it Essex is full of loud mouths! Haha

50 minutes ago, Alan Collins said:

I just show the other walkers this as I walk by and they love it!!

WIN_20200228_19_18_24_Pro.jpg

No wonder it's quiet if you're walking about starkers through farmland on a Monday morning! :lol:

1 hour ago, Alan Collins said:

I just show the other walkers this as I walk by and they love it!!

WIN_20200228_19_18_24_Pro.jpg

Alan - to really be in with the in-crowd here you'll need to post a pic in just your underpants mate...

6 hours ago, Alan Collins said:

do you ever wander if the towns-folk have learnt your walking-habits and decided to walk around them

they prefer to walk at NAA times