Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

What Black Friday offers have you seen?

5 minutes ago, drwae said:

And they’re still more expensive than other sites! 

I been using them years . Rather buy from what I know than use something I haven’t if that makes sense . Anyway I don’t find the prices an issue personally 

4 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

I been using them years . Rather buy from what I know than use something I haven’t if that makes sense . Anyway I don’t find the prices an issue personally 

everything was something you once didn't :) 

i tend not to get involved. all these companies gradually increase their prices in the months leading up to black Friday so it seems like more of a discount on the day. in reality it's the same as their monthly "sale". 

having said that, i will enjoy seeing the teens come rocking up head-to-toe in their new colour-coordinated luminous gymshark outfits though. laughing at the boys, leering at the girls. roll on dec 2nd.

7 hours ago, drwae said:

And they’re still more expensive than other sites! 

Total joke 

They always use to be quite a humble brand with decent prices and mid range products. 

The only thing that's gone up over the years is the price.

6 hours ago, Fishy said:

I bought too much pre work out. Going to be higher than Buzz Aldrin next gym session.

Yep, just stocked up on Total War, really seems to hit the sweet spot for me with energy & focus. My lad going to try Halo as well which is usually out of stock.