imtoosexy

Hand on heart: Do you regret taking steroids?

2 minutes ago, imtoosexy said:

I guess extreme shagging was my only high. Bless me :whistling:

Not just regular shagging.... EXTREME shagging

Can you enlighten us?

Is this like extreme ironing, where you do it hanging off the edge of a cliff etc?

13 minutes ago, Chicken_Boy said:

Not just regular shagging.... EXTREME shagging

Can you enlighten us?

Is this like extreme ironing, where you do it hanging off the edge of a cliff etc?

Something like that :thumb

2 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

You're at ukm bro

The home of coked up, juiced up trannie shaggin...

Extreme is all relative mate :lol:

Coked up, juiced up, shagging a shemale while hanging off the edge of a cliff, smoking a joint in a minus 40 degree blizzard. 

And even then... that's still not extreme enough for some UKM members.

6 minutes ago, Chicken_Boy said:

Coked up, juiced up, shagging a shemale while hanging off the edge of a cliff, smoking a joint in a minus 40 degree blizzard. 

And even then... that's still not extreme enough for some UKM members.

I'm sayin nuffin :lol:

8 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I still have the odd blow out mate not gonna claim I dont

But on the way to the gym on a Saturday morning I always see at least one of my old mates walking home after an all nighter...jaw half way across his face

Then on the way out the gym, pubs in the Toon already packed with old alcys

Like I said, we know it's not healthy...but hilarious how it's demonised by a society where alcohol and tobacco is legal and a bag of charlie on the weekend is generally considered to be socially acceptable 

That's just par for the course in Newcastle tbf ;)

6 hours ago, imtoosexy said:

Call me old fashioned but I'm kind of disappointed you guys, who allegedly see your body as temple, dabble in hard drugs. Yeah yeah yeah I know I drink a bit, but that's a pretty radical to decision to dabble in Coke isn't it? And possibly it almost justifies, comparitively, taking steroids for quick gain? I've never dabbled in hard drugs and feel my extrovert personality doesn't need them. In any case, don't they say you never get near that first high and are therefore chasing the dragon thereafter?....

I think people are very unhappy these days, and it's led to a culture of using drugs to blank it out. 

That's enough about me anyway.

On 26/11/2020 at 1:06 PM, imtoosexy said:

Closest I've got to AAS are strong undefatted dessicated liver tablets! Side effects? Almost boundless energy and strength. And ludicrous libido. Someone once told me take enough and it mimics Deca, but hey, who cares if it's bollocks? I'm a deluded 60year old!

What brand liver pills are you using me old fruit?  I've had undefatted powder before, not in pill form though (Uni-Liver are the pills i've had before). The pills are a nice treat to share with my dog, we eat them 'Lady And The Tramp' way.

2 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

What brand liver pills are you using me old fruit?  I've had undefatted powder before, not in pill form though (Uni-Liver are the pills i've had before). The pills are a nice treat to share with my dog, we eat them 'Lady And The Tramp' way.

'Berserker' since you ask :)