Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Black Friday

We normally have a thread about the so called “deals” available, so here we go.

Amazon Firestick from Amazon. Was £49.99, down to £29.99. Now this would seem like a good deal if it were not for the fact that I purchased the same Firestick from Argos in September for £19.99

As per usual, I’d suggest you buy bugger all this Friday and hide your Mrs’ bank card for the day.

34 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

We normally have a thread about the so called “deals” available, so here we go.

Amazon Firestick from Amazon. Was £49.99, down to £29.99. Now this would seem like a good deal if it were not for the fact that I purchased the same Firestick from Argos in September for £19.99

As per usual, I’d suggest you buy bugger all this Friday and hide your Mrs’ bank card for the day.

I’m offended by the term BLACK Friday!

Why can’t it be WHITE Friday!

I mean come on how racist is that!!

3 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I’m offended by the term BLACK Friday!

Why can’t it be WHITE Friday!

I mean come on how racist is that!!

There are actually people who want it renamed. Americans obviously. 

Myprotein has been 45% off all week, wait until tomorrow and they will say our biggest discount ever 50% off everything (just after they have put everything back to full price)

2 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Myprotein has been 45% off all week, wait until tomorrow and they will say our biggest discount ever 50% off everything (just after they have put everything back to full price)

Thought you were going into hospital for gender reassignment? 

Better be some good deals on games consoles, iv held out for the last month as they are so expensive and out of stock, ffs who wants a ps4 when the ps5 is out! Sell your crappy ps4’s

3 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Better be some good deals on games consoles, iv held out for the last month as they are so expensive and out of stock, ffs who wants a ps4 when the ps5 is out! Sell your crappy ps4’s

Games consoles?? Wouldn't that time be better spent going to the gym, with all that tren you're running?

2 minutes ago, drwae said:

Games consoles?? Wouldn't that time be better spent going to the gym, with all that tren you're running?

Its for the evenings, i go gym in the mornings, everyone keep blabbering on about tren just because they haven't got the minerals to take it

31 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

I posted a thread before lockdown saying they're getting expensive and asking for recommendations. Just seen your post there thought I'd give them another go...their protein powder is 90 quid for 5kg before discount. Absolute fu**ing piss takers. 

44 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Its for the evenings, i go gym in the mornings, everyone keep blabbering on about tren just because they haven't got the minerals to take it

Hi mate, hows the training going? 

10 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Sorry for trying to take a genuine interest in your life...

We could of been drinking buddies 

I’m already his drinking buddy. Leave him alone he doesn’t want any of your drink and drugs