Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Black Friday

5 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

I’m already his drinking buddy. Leave him alone he doesn’t want any of your drink and drugs 

Jack you are the main drinker of the forum, no doubt your on your 8th already? Although haven't seen a thread so maybe your 6th lol

2 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Myprotein has been 45% off all week, wait until tomorrow and they will say our biggest discount ever 50% off everything (just after they have put everything back to full price)

Bang on the money there, Forskin. I just got the 50% email through :lol:

12 minutes ago, Spieren said:

Bang on the money there, Forskin. I just got the 50% email through :lol:

You must be a big fan, i expected it on actual black Friday melt man, that will be it

12 hours ago, scottysafc said:

I posted a thread before lockdown saying they're getting expensive and asking for recommendations. Just seen your post there thought I'd give them another go...their protein powder is 90 quid for 5kg before discount. Absolute fu**ing piss takers. 

MATE!! a didn't believe this so went and checked! £90 for fu**ing myprotein!! RIDIC!! basically that 45% off just takes you back to the price it was before the paid some cu**s in lycra on instagram! can't believe it!

4 hours ago, todai said:

MATE!! a didn't believe this so went and checked! £90 for fu**ing myprotein!! RIDIC!! basically that 45% off just takes you back to the price it was before the paid some cu**s in lycra on instagram! can't believe it!

My protein  bodybuilding warehouse and bulkpowders  

£90 for 5kg (but 50% off with black Friday)

£90 for 5kg is now the new normal retail apparently...

4 minutes ago, scottysafc said:

I'm obviously being a bit thick here but...

Spend £38 get a £200 free gifts??? Surely not! What the gifts do you know?

EDIT: Ignore me im being numb as f**k again.

It’s a loss leader for them to gain more customers, just spend £38 & you get all the FREE GIFTS in the ad.

Even being very sceptical on the value of the FREE STUFF it’s still FREE & worth £100 at least, belt is not a Cardillo but of good quality 

http://uk.redcon1.com/?aff=4747

34 minutes ago, OptimumPT said:

It’s a loss leader for them to gain more customers, just spend £38 & you get all the FREE GIFTS in the ad.

Even being very sceptical on the value of the FREE STUFF it’s still FREE & worth £100 at least, belt is not a Cardillo but of good quality 

http://uk.redcon1.com/?aff=4747

150 bucks for that belt is a joke! 

3 minutes ago, todai said:

150 bucks for that belt is a joke! 

Bought my belt years ago so can only go on the one my son is currently looking at which is £70, so even if it’s value is closer to that at least it’s Free when you are not having to pay full price for other Supps to get it like some brands do, site is 33% OFF

8 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Who the f**k shops at redcon lol, who the f**k are they some usa company, besides what can you spend £38 on to get that

I use them for the Pre, Total War, stock up when on Offer

50 minutes ago, OptimumPT said:

Bought my belt years ago so can only go on the one my son is currently looking at which is £70, so even if it’s value is closer to that at least it’s Free when you are not having to pay full price for other Supps to get it like some brands do, site is 33% OFF

Strength shop.co.U.K. -  £37. IPF approved. 
secondly my point is they’re charging £150 for that normally which is ridiculous. 

37 minutes ago, todai said:

Strength shop.co.U.K. -  £37. IPF approved. 
secondly my point is they’re charging £150 for that normally which is ridiculous. 

Strength Shop is where my lad is looking for his belt but it was around £70 I think so I will mention your endorsement to him,

The Redcon1 belts have been made just for Black Friday so never sold before, I take your point on the value put on it. My point however is if you like their Pre or any of the other popular Supps they do like Halo, it is still very worth the purchase, put the belt on eBay even.

56 minutes ago, OptimumPT said:

Strength Shop is where my lad is looking for his belt but it was around £70 I think so I will mention your endorsement to him,

The Redcon1 belts have been made just for Black Friday so never sold before, I take your point on the value put on it. My point however is if you like their Pre or any of the other popular Supps they do like Halo, it is still very worth the purchase, put the belt on eBay even.

Modifit have a Black Friday sale on their belts currently. As do Cerberus and I’m Very happy With the one I purchased from them earlier this year. 

On 26/11/2020 at 6:36 PM, scottysafc said:

I posted a thread before lockdown saying they're getting expensive and asking for recommendations. Just seen your post there thought I'd give them another go...their protein powder is 90 quid for 5kg before discount. Absolute fu**ing piss takers. 

Did you any answers on your thread Buddy.?

I use Hectic Sports for my whey now. £40 - 5kg. Bit like MP in the old days. I still get oats and a few other bits from MP, but only when the discount suits. 

http://www.hecticsports.co.uk