Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Aaron lambo

3 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Just for you corona:

before lockdown all time pb’s

bench 130Kg, deadlift 205kg

after about 4 months no training while gyms were shut, first day back at gym i could barely do 80kg bench and 150kg deadlift

this/last week: 120kg bench, 190kg deadlift

next years goals: atleast 250kg deadlift, atleast 150kg bench, big goals and if i hit them i am literally a machine, for my weight these are good stats

How much do you weigh? Whatever you say I’ll add 15-20kg.

2 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Or hired/borrowed for the movie. He comes across as a Billy bullshitter. 

Nah I've watched a good few of his vids

He does come across as a bit of a nob (understatement) at times and definitely has a x large case of little man syndrome.

But I'm sure the dude does have a proper bit of dough. Credit where it's due, he has done well for himself professionally. 

On 24/11/2020 at 7:28 PM, Fors331 said:

Just for you corona:

before lockdown all time pb’s

bench 130Kg, deadlift 205kg

after about 4 months no training while gyms were shut, first day back at gym i could barely do 80kg bench and 150kg deadlift

this/last week: 120kg bench, 190kg deadlift

next years goals: atleast 250kg deadlift, atleast 150kg bench, big goals and if i hit them i am literally a machine, for my weight these are good stats

What weight are you or how long have you been training? Im an alcoholic who hardly trains, eat rubbish with little protein and bang out 140 for reps. Why are your lifts so poor? 

2 hours ago, MickeyE said:

He does come across as a bit of a nob (understatement) at times and definitely has a x large case of little man syndrome.

But I'm sure the dude does have a proper bit of dough. Credit where it's due, he has done well for himself professionally. 

Could you imagine being under 6ft of course you would be a pr**k 

6 hours ago, MickeyE said:

Credit where it's due, he has done well for himself professionally. 

Agreed .  But he’s constantly trying to rub everyone’s noses in it , to begin with I said fair play to the man .  But all this look at what I am buying , currently at the shop buying a bran new sofa or a new motorcycle a house  . Look at my lambo.  He is a bit to in your face for my liking .gets rather irritating . I originally followed him for he’s videos about training ect but the other stuff took over.

9 hours ago, MickeyE said:

The only case he has is a large case of 19nor that turn him into a total cock sucker!

I think he made some money through gym supplements?

6 hours ago, Tricky said:

Could you imagine being under 6ft of course you would be a pr**k 

Under 6’ on Tren is a recipe for an outta space sized ego developing in his head without him even realising it?!

One day we’ll all realise any publicity is good publicity!

So up the dose! Unleash the dick head and get rich!

3 hours ago, KETONES said:

The only case he has is a large case of 19nor that turn him into a total cock sucker!

I think he made some money through gym supplements?

Yah I think he did/does(?) do well with supplement line and all the social media etc. 

Hes definitely got a few quid though I would say through watching his vids. Fair play to the fella IMO. Yeh he comes across as a nob. But he's still done very well for himself from where he's come from. As he gets older he'll probably settle down a bit. 

18 hours ago, MickeyE said:

Yah I think he did/does(?) do well with supplement line and all the social media etc. 

Hes definitely got a few quid though I would say through watching his vids. Fair play to the fella IMO. Yeh he comes across as a nob. But he's still done very well for himself from where he's come from. As he gets older he'll probably settle down a bit. 

I follow him on social media, does appear a bit of a knob but then 99% of this forum does on text never mind if you shoved a camera in front of them lol 
I agree hes defo got some money, nice houses in that. Even if it's all  rented, costs money to rent which people seem to forget as they get in their PCP Audi A1. lol
Looks like he's getting things in his life straightened out, if his misses ever leaves him tho it looks like it'll be carnage for him. gets issues way seeing his other wain and apparently his mum new about his abuse in care or something..