Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Have you ever cheated on your Mrs?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

First wife a lot. Second wife a bit. Third wife not at all. Got there in the end.

3 times? Soppy bollocks 

Think of all that coin wasted on weddings that could’ve been spent better on aas, cocaine and hookers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Are you okay with your  mrs fcking other men?

Well I wouldn’t have kept it up years if not would I lol .I get Fanny and done some crazy mad stuff since our time swinging .  We both happy . We did it from the very start of our relationship it’s not something that one of us just brought up one day so we know no different . To be honest I have always been a c**t when it comes to women in the past and cheating . But at least now I can be honest about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea with my first wife and it’s something I can say I will never do again. I learnt a very hard lesson on how it effected her and myself. Was a hard price to pay and to be honest one I repay daily for lack of time with my kids. It’s not something I will do again ever as if I feel I’m not happy and have desires to do that I’m old and mature enough having walked that road to say to the female and leave her out of respect for her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

First wife a lot. Second wife a bit. Third wife not at all. Got there in the end.

Third time lucky mate.... took me 2 to get there. 

The first wife was the number one kunt.... found out she was having a full on affair with one of my ‘mates’ for 3 months..... then once we split found out about the rest of them!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, C T said:

3 times? Soppy bollocks 

Think of all that coin wasted on weddings that could’ve been spent better on aas, cocaine and hookers 

Can’t really argue with that to be honest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Well I wouldn’t have kept it up years if not would I lol .I get Fanny and done some crazy mad stuff since our time swinging .  We both happy . We did it from the very start of our relationship it’s not something that one of us just brought up one day so we know no different . To be honest I have always been a c**t when it comes to women in the past and cheating . But at least now I can be honest about it 

Abfabs.... Hellfire????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Been to abfabs yes.  We mostly host our own parties when we can but not this year due to obvious reasons  . Other than that mostly lots of fab meets 

We live in Staines 5 mins from Fabs..... maybe we’ve met.

I was the fella with the 21 inch arms and 2 inch pen1s ..... can’t have it all !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Well I wouldn’t have kept it up years if not would I lol .I get Fanny and done some crazy mad stuff since our time swinging .  We both happy . We did it from the very start of our relationship it’s not something that one of us just brought up one day so we know no different . To be honest I have always been a c**t when it comes to women in the past and cheating . But at least now I can be honest about it 

 Never really got this swingers stuff. Do you do it because it gives you freedom to shag who u want too. Or is it a turn on seeing your other half with others. Or both ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, js77 said:

We live in Staines 5 mins from Fabs..... maybe we’ve met.

I was the fella with the 21 inch arms and 2 inch pen1s ..... can’t have it all !!

Lol your probably like me and always the biggest dude at the party . Not quite 21 inch  but 19s. Sorry about the 2inch penis tho , well let’s hope your a just a grower and not a shower. Had one dude turn up to one of our parties he had a baby micro penis , he didn’t stay long :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

 Never really got this swingers stuff. Do you do it because it gives you freedom to shag who u want too. Or is it a turn on seeing your other half with others. Or both ?

Bit of both mate . We only meet as a couple so not as much freedom as you may think lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gymaddict1986 said:

Lol your probably like me and always the biggest dude at the party . Not quite 21 inch  but 19s. Sorry about the 2inch penis tho , well let’s hope your a just a grower and not a shower. Had one dude turn up to one of our parties he had a baby micro penis , he didn’t stay long :lol:

Oh dear.... why do you think the size of his penis surprised him so much? Or maybe he’d never seen another fellas appendage !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, js77 said:

Oh dear.... why do you think the size of his penis surprised him so much? Or maybe he’d never seen another fellas appendage !!!

Wel he didn’t do f**k all with anyone . Think he felt embarrassed . He pulled the usual I got to go to my car to get something :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×