Sign in to follow this  
AnimalLifter

i want GYM

when they open? Whats update?

That 'sudo apt install' worked.. i FEEL IT!!!!...... im ANIMALIZED.. ANIMAL DNA CODE... Animal till my DNA rots away in the soild... fossilzed im still animal.. Perma Animal!!!

They will ask ''How you get so Big? '' ... ill say '' Me? i didnt do anything my ANIMAL done it.. Made me big, you aint got an Animal? you too humanized? if so, i feel sorrow for you and your genetic tree bro'

im hit the gym when they open... Work on Chest.. Just Chest.. and back, Lats but mainly Chest!

im not being that '' Ima Big yet? '' lad with no Latitudes ... haha.. he was just Longitude bro, he had no Lats, just Long.. haha. 

You need 3 things to be a BodyBuilder:

1. Longitude - You need haul it for long term

2. Latitude - You need Lats bro, for real, no joke... Pull downs now!!

3.  Altitude - You need be in the clouds dreaming where you wanna be.. you need the Attitude of a BEAST LIFTER.. If you FEEL it, you WILL BE it..

Basics bro code style.

AAHHH!!!!

Feel so much rage hitting me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAHHHH!!!!!!!!! F*********KKKKKKKKK Y************UUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ima F*************KING BEAST!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!!!!!! 

SUBMIT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !ILL F****KING RIP YOUR SH*******TY F******KIN HEART OUT!!! WITH MY SMACKHEAD SCABBY F******KIN HANDS!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANIMAL!!!!!! IM ANIMAL!!!! ANIMAL!!!!!!!! F****KIN UNDERSTAND IT!!!!! AN-I-F****KIN-MAL.!!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, AnimalLifter said:

AAHHH!!!!

AAHHHH!!!!!!!!! F*********KKKKKKKKK Y************UUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ima F*************KING BEAST!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!!!!!! 

SUBMIT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !ILL F****KING RIP YOUR SH*******TY F******KIN HEART OUT!!! WITH MY SMACKHEAD SCABBY F******KIN HANDS!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANIMAL!!!!!! IM ANIMAL!!!! ANIMAL!!!!!!!! F****KIN UNDERSTAND IT!!!!! AN-I-F****KIN-MAL.!!!!!!!! 

Take that rage out on a fridge!!

3 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

AAHHH!!!!

Love to take you for afternoon tea fella

3 hours ago, AnimalLifter said:

when they open? Whats update?

That 'sudo apt install' worked.. i FEEL IT!!!!...... im ANIMALIZED.. ANIMAL DNA CODE... Animal till my DNA rots away in the soild... fossilzed im still animal.. Perma Animal!!!

They will ask ''How you get so Big? '' ... ill say '' Me? i didnt do anything my ANIMAL done it.. Made me big, you aint got an Animal? you too humanized? if so, i feel sorrow for you and your genetic tree bro'

im hit the gym when they open... Work on Chest.. Just Chest.. and back, Lats but mainly Chest!

im not being that '' Ima Big yet? '' lad with no Latitudes ... haha.. he was just Longitude bro, he had no Lats, just Long.. haha. 

You need 3 things to be a BodyBuilder:

1. Longitude - You need haul it for long term

2. Latitude - You need Lats bro, for real, no joke... Pull downs now!!

3.  Altitude - You need be in the clouds dreaming where you wanna be.. you need the Attitude of a BEAST LIFTER.. If you FEEL it, you WILL BE it..

Basics bro code style.

You want Jim? 

C076B03F-1DB5-4164-B08A-22161B7831F6.png

You are WHO YOU F**KING ARE!!!!... understand that... IF YOU!!!! wanna be a F**KIN SLUG!!!! and DIE LIKE A BISH!!!!! LIKE A F***KIN SLUG!!!!! EH!!!!! YOU WANNA BE!!!! A!!!! F***KIN!!!!! SLUG!!!!!... They aint even GOT F***KIN ARMS!!!!!!!!! YOU F**KIN SLUG!!!!! 

ICH BIN KING LEE!!!!!!!!! ICH ESSEN TOT TIER!!!!!!!!!!

IM !!!!!!

NOT !!!!!!!

A !!!!!!

SLUG!!!!!!!!

ICH !!!!!!!

NIEN!!!!!!!

NEEE!!!!

........ errmmm.... SLUG!!!!!!!

Sort it out or ill smash you in your spout.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, trey1 said:

that's @AnimalLifter teeth mate

yellow to brown to burnt down fence 

ill sell your teeth for 50 f**king pence to a dodgy dentist.. i wouldnt even ask him why he wanted them... id just be like ''Here bro, dont mind the blood, just means their good quality fresh ones.. dont ask where they from your my alibi''

On 11/25/2020 at 3:50 AM, AnimalLifter said:

ill sell your teeth for 50 f**king pence to a dodgy dentist.. i wouldnt even ask him why he wanted them... id just be like ''Here bro, dont mind the blood, just means their good quality fresh ones.. dont ask where they from your my alibi''

story might be believable if you werent a drop arse mate

"am gan raj ma nokia 3210 ran oot credit bro a couldnt come to get chinned"