Jump to content
PaulNe

How to get trt off doctor?

Recommended Posts

 If I decided to go for trt off the doctor, could I go get tested off the doctor after my cycle when my testosterone is non existent in order for him to prescribe me testosterone? Or would they know something was up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

 If I decided to go for trt off the doctor, could I go get tested off the doctor after my cycle when my testosterone is non existent in order for him to prescribe me testosterone? Or would they know something was up?

It’s very difficult and depending on what steroids you’ve used it’s possible they’ll show up in bloods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

 If I decided to go for trt off the doctor, could I go get tested off the doctor after my cycle when my testosterone is non existent in order for him to prescribe me testosterone? Or would they know something was up?

Why do you feel you need trt mate? What was your natty test off cycle? If it was low enough you won't need to use any tricks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

 If I decided to go for trt off the doctor, could I go get tested off the doctor after my cycle when my testosterone is non existent in order for him to prescribe me testosterone? Or would they know something was up?

Your flogging a dead horse.

Unless you are actually hypogonadal or genuinely suffer from very low testosterone, there is no point in trying to pursue this.

You’ve only just started your first cycle.

Spend more time in the nutrition and training sections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Why do you feel you need trt mate? What was your natty test off cycle? If it was low enough you won't need to use any tricks 

I never tested my levels before starting cycle (daft I know) I'm probably getting ahead of myself as I'm on my first cycle but I'm interested in blasting and cruising and if I could get trt prescribed off a doctor then that would make it easy to do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bensif said:

Your flogging a dead horse.

Unless you are actually hypogonadal or genuinely suffer from very low testosterone, there is no point in trying to pursue this.

You’ve only just started your first cycle.

Spend more time in the nutrition and training sections.

You're probably right. Im fine with nutrition and training though, been training since I was a kid. Clued up on that side of it but I'm a total novice with the drug side of things 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

I never tested my levels before starting cycle (daft I know) I'm probably getting ahead of myself as I'm on my first cycle but I'm interested in blasting and cruising and if I could get trt prescribed off a doctor then that would make it easy to do 

How old are you mate?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

I never tested my levels before starting cycle (daft I know) I'm probably getting ahead of myself as I'm on my first cycle but I'm interested in blasting and cruising and if I could get trt prescribed off a doctor then that would make it easy to do 

It’s not as simple as  visiting a GP and getting trt after bloods mate. Lots of hoops, lots of questions about lifestyle and bloods etc. 
 

If you’re a novice on drug side of things, focus on that. I agree that you are getting ahead of yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

It’s not as simple as  visiting a GP and getting trt after bloods mate. Lots of hoops, lots of questions about lifestyle and bloods etc. 
 

If you’re a novice on drug side of things, focus on that. I agree that you are getting ahead of yourself. 

Aye you're right cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

It’s not as simple as  visiting a GP and getting trt after bloods mate. Lots of hoops, lots of questions about lifestyle and bloods etc. 
 

If you’re a novice on drug side of things, focus on that. I agree that you are getting ahead of yourself. 

Very much this, if you think you’re gonna have bloods and then get a script from your dr when they come back then you’re very much mistaken. Pre-covid it was taking anywhere up to a year from GP referral to actually getting prescribed by an endo, having met their criteria throughout. I dread to think what the timescales are now.

Edited by faipdeooiad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PaulNe if you don't have big ambitions to compete at high level and it's literally just out of vanity and not wanting to lose gains between cycles I'd strongly advise against

Obviously we all have our personal choices to make tho so I'm not trying to be condescending. Just a bit of advice from someone who's done it bro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

You're probably right. Im fine with nutrition and training though, been training since I was a kid. Clued up on that side of it but I'm a total novice with the drug side of things 

The drugs are a lot simpler than people seem to think. I am not saying that managing hormones is easy, it isn’t, but... that only really becomes a problem when people get ahead of themselves and start throwing multiple compounds in and nuking oestrogen.

If youre going to be in a growth phase for the next 30 weeks, you can sprinkle testosterone on top for 12-16 weeks of that time. If gyno is a concern take tamoxifen throughout, into PCT (another topic) and until natural testosterone is restored / oestrogen has returned to baseline. 2 compounds; testosterone and tamoxifen. 
 

Literally put no more thought into it than that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bensif said:

The drugs are a lot simpler than people seem to think. I am not saying that managing hormones is easy, it isn’t, but... that only really becomes a problem when people get ahead of themselves and start throwing multiple compounds in and nuking oestrogen.

If youre going to be in a growth phase for the next 30 weeks, you can sprinkle testosterone on top for 12-16 weeks of that time. If gyno is a concern take tamoxifen throughout, into PCT (another topic) and until natural testosterone is restored / oestrogen has returned to baseline. 2 compounds; testosterone and tamoxifen. 
 

Literally put no more thought into it than that.

 

Yeah I tend to just advise Tamoxifen now if only concern is gyno

It just feels ridiculous to me struggling with AI dosages when it's not necessary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got tested before I even started taking steroids at 26 and was low on test , it took me 8 months of fighting, 3 private self funded endocrinologist appointments and flitting between the NHS for them to finally take me over. it’s not something you can just walk in there and they give you a gold stamp on your hand as you walk out. 
 

As others have said, crack on with your first cycle, get some experience in and pct after. If you’re that bothered about staying on then buy UGL and self TRT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PaulNe said:

 If I decided to go for trt off the doctor, could I go get tested off the doctor after my cycle when my testosterone is non existent in order for him to prescribe me testosterone? Or would they know something was up?

They will send you to the Doctor and check your lh and fsh and will tell  you to come back in18 months. My Endo did thisand he seem happy my test levels were 16 nmol which didn’t sit right with me so I injected 500 mg testosterone that day as I was not happy not being at the top range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said you're planning to blast and cruise, how will you explain your bloods to your doctor for the months where you are blasting?

Getting HRT is ONLY worth it if you are looking to now cruise for the rest of your life, and your test is currently naturally low.

Its much much easier to just do it yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×