Sign in to follow this  
EpicSquats

Benn vs Formella

Bit more even than Little vs Babic? What's everyone's prediction? I don't know anything about this Formella guy. The bookies have Benn as a slight favourite though.

Never heard of Formella either but his record is solid. Has only lost once to Shawn Porter and that was on points. It all suggests a big step up for Benn.

Not sure if anyone knows how good Benn is but we should know quite a bit more tonight.

I didn't bet on this one as odds are poor. Although If they were offering more for Formella I might have been tempted.

Benn looking good. Think he tries to put too much power in his shots though. He's not naturally a very big puncher.

Leaves himself a bit open due to that, not a problem against this fella but against a real puncher will get found out if he doesn't adapt his style.

Maybe I'm just saying that cos I've bet Benn on points and don't want him to knock the dude out! 

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

Benn looking good. Think he tries to put too much power in his shots though. He's not naturally a very big puncher.

Leaves himself a bit open due to that, not a problem against this fella but against a real puncher will get found out if he doesn't adapt his style.

Maybe I'm just saying that cos I've bet Benn on points and don't want him to knock the dude out! 

Would be good to see Benn vs Kelly next year that would be a monster fight.

10 hours ago, babyarm said:

Would be good to see Benn vs Kelly next year that would be a monster fight.

Yeh that is a great match up. I think Kelly is probably the slicker of the two but Benn brings relentless pressure. Definitely one to look forward to if it can get made.