BUFFMAN

Buying for women is frigging hard

I mean, what the hell do you buy a heavily pregnant woman for Christmas?  Can't buy her any silly flavored gins, can't buy her any clothes because it won't fit for long! Jewelry is a possibility I suppose, but she rarely wears it (aside from the wedding ring of course).

Safe options:

Perfume

Latest Now CD

Vouchers

Any suggestions? (and no forum porvorts, I'm not getting in any wowzers or weird spiked electric shock inducing underwear).

Does she get her hair cut in a salon?  Get her a voucher from there so she can have a style and a treatment.

If she gets her nails or eyelashes done at a salon buy her two appts.

Are there shoes she is hankering after? Go get them, you should know her size?

when the baby arrives will she return to working out at all?  New trackies?

How about a day out a spa hotel?   Cough...... for when they open again, if they ever do.

A really classy bouquet of flowers with a bottle of whatever she like to drink....for after baby arrives.

If she is pregnant would she like a foot massage? From a proper place of course.

does she wear make up at all?  Order her some from whatever make she likes, you could get them from Amazon or direct from the make up store (online shop).  Mac is a brilliant make in my opinion, also Charlotte tilbury.

Just a few ideas. Sorry if they are too pants for you.

Ps. Does she listen to music on her phone! How about a good pair of ear things...durrrr... forgotten what they are called. I’m always breaking mine, or losing them, or wishing I could afford a better pair... 

Just thought of something else......

New handbag?  Is she a rucksack type gal, some lovely leather ones around at the mo, or a wrist loop bag, small but loops onto the wrist so she could be hands free.

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

I mean, what the hell do you buy a heavily pregnant woman for Christmas?  Can't buy her any silly flavored gins, can't buy her any clothes because it won't fit for long! Jewelry is a possibility I suppose, but she rarely wears it (aside from the wedding ring of course).

Safe options:

Perfume

Latest Now CD

Vouchers

Any suggestions? (and no forum porvorts, I'm not getting in any wowzers or weird spiked electric shock inducing underwear).

Buy her slippers and a dildo. You know the drill.

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

Safe options:

Perfume

Latest Now CD

Vouchers

How about a spa weekend for you both but more for her to treat her.

obviously way after lockdown Lol

33 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Xbox one X you choose the game to go with it that you like the look of as it’s secretly for you anyway 

I can't get one anywhere. Thought I'd pick one up for the oldest son, but no luck. Not being ripped off on Ebay prices either. 

4 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Safe options:

Perfume

Latest Now CD

Vouchers

She will appreciate a professional photo shoot gift voucher so she can have pictures of the wee one. Women love that. Unless ofcourse it’s not your first then they don’t give a f**k. I’ve two believe me. 

a spa weekend voucher ones the wee one is about 8-12 weeks and in a slight routine and can be left with parents she will need the night off 

I wouldn’t buy a dildo or anything as her pish lips might split right to her fart box so after getting that stiched she won’t want a dildo or your D

5 hours ago, Tricky said:

She will appreciate a professional photo shoot gift voucher so she can have pictures of the wee one. Women love that. Unless ofcourse it’s not your first then they don’t give a f**k. I’ve two believe me. 

a spa weekend voucher ones the wee one is about 8-12 weeks and in a slight routine and can be left with parents she will need the night off 

I wouldn’t buy a dildo or anything as her pish lips might split right to her fart box so after getting that stiched she won’t want a dildo or your D

Well that post changed dramatically :D That's an excellent idea about the photo shoot. It's something we've spoken about a few times in the past. Definitely going to look into that today. 

A star,you can name it yourself as well.

Afternoon tea in a nice castle for you both off the kids.

Can't go wrong with perfume.

Make your own vouchers and staple them together..you make the tea,a massage,you wash the pots,shot some cheeky ones in there as well ;)

A wowz........errr forget that one :D

11 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Latest Now CD

Vouchers

If she’s used to crap like this, you’ve obviously got it cracked Buddy. :lol:

Edit: The Mrs has just chimed in. 
Body Shop Hamper. 
The White Company candles. 
Uggs. 

24 minutes ago, Spieren said:

If she’s used to crap like this, you’ve obviously got it cracked Buddy. :lol:

Edit: The Mrs has just chimed in.