Jump to content
BUFFMAN

Buying for women is frigging hard

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Spieren said:

If she’s used to crap like this, you’ve obviously got it cracked Buddy. :lol:
 

Edit: The Mrs has just chimed in. 
Body Shop Hamper. 
The White Company candles. 
Uggs. 

Was about to recommend these. Highly recommend the ‘Winter’ ones. Quality. Get one for my Mum every Xmas. She loves them. They have a lovely Xmas-ey smell. Can’t go wrong with that. 
 

You could get the tea light ones or bigger sizes. I get the £20 one. Lasts 30 burning hours. 
 

You won’t buy any other candles again after buying these. Those £3 air wick ones are history.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Was about to recommend these. Highly recommend the ‘Winter’ ones. Quality. Get one for my Mum every Xmas. She loves them. They have a lovely Xmas-ey smell. Can’t go wrong with that. 
 

You could get the tea light ones or bigger sizes. I get the £20 one. Lasts 30 burning hours. 
 

You won’t buy any other candles again after buying these. Those £3 air wick ones are history.  

Agreed, a bit pricey but they ooze quality. Our living room looks like a fukin White Company showroom :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Flubs said:

Does she get her hair cut in a salon?  Get her a voucher from there so she can have a style and a treatment.

If she gets her nails or eyelashes done at a salon buy her two appts.

Are there shoes she is hankering after? Go get them, you should know her size?

when the baby arrives will she return to working out at all?  New trackies?

How about a day out a spa hotel?   Cough...... for when they open again, if they ever do.

A really classy bouquet of flowers with a bottle of whatever she like to drink....for after baby arrives.

If she is pregnant would she like a foot massage? From a proper place of course.

does she wear make up at all?  Order her some from whatever make she likes, you could get them from Amazon or direct from the make up store (online shop).  Mac is a brilliant make in my opinion, also Charlotte tilbury.

 

Just a few ideas. Sorry if they are too pants for you.

Ps. Does she listen to music on her phone! How about a good pair of ear things...durrrr... forgotten what they are called. I’m always breaking mine, or losing them, or wishing I could afford a better pair... 

Your confusing his Mrs  for a classy lady. She won't  be into all this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spieren said:

If she’s used to crap like this, you’ve obviously got it cracked Buddy. :lol:
 

Edit: The Mrs has just chimed in. 
Body Shop Hamper. 
The White Company candles. 
Uggs. 

Got some really decent uggs for her last year, still going strong this year. Unlike the £10 ones she used to buy in Primark! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy her something practical, that she’ll remember for years to come... a tin opener should do it. 
 

 

(f**k me that was a stupid idea me and my sons came up with - I’m sure she still remembers every year at Xmas; even though we’re now divorced)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hmgs said:

Buy her something practical, that she’ll remember for years to come... a tin opener should do it. 
 

 

(f**k me that was a stupid idea me and my sons came up with - I’m sure she still remembers every year at Xmas; even though we’re now divorced)

:D A tin opener!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×