1 minute ago, drwae said:

There’s nothing wrong with ovigil... how does your U.K. trt doc know what an Indian ugl is / isn’t producing?

Tbf @drwae is right...loads use it...

4 minutes ago, Harry N said:

If I could get a good generic product I'd do that but I only use SG and they only have ovigil. 

But aside from that...you're asking guys on here if they think you'll get away with running less than what's recommended anyway...

Yet you're worried about whether the hcg is dosed right??

27 minutes ago, Harry N said:

I don't trust it is what it claims to be in terms of dosage. It is a fake product afterall, Ovigil is no longer manufactured... 

Im not running it at the moment but the last HCG I used was ovigil. No issues.. I know you’re gona tell me It was “fake”, but the last time I checked, my balls were just fine, infact they’re a remarkable set of bollox if I ever I did see some. :thumbup1:

4 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Im not running it at the moment but the last HCG I used was ovigil. No issues.. I know you’re gona tell me It was “fake”, but the last time I checked, my balls were just fine, infact they’re a remarkable set of bollox if I ever I did see some. :thumbup1:

Any photographic proof?

21 hours ago, Harry N said:

Been doing 250 IU mon,wed,fri (750 IU PW) and my load still has sperm in it I think infact maybe even more volume than before trt, balls have definitely shrank a noticeable ammount since adding deca 200mg pw. 

How do I try it and see how i get on?

How the hell do i know.

Thanks.

If your nuts are still shrinking go for 750iu or 1000iu.

As for Ovigil, why are you using a source you don't trust? don't you think your source would be a pr1ck by risking his rep selling something that doesn't work? and don't get moral on me, you are using something he could well have knocked up in some shitty non sterile shed but you won't use his hCG :confused1:.

20 hours ago, stuey99 said:

You use aas right?

And you buy from ugl's?

Why do you feel you need to buy hcg from a privste company that sells "officially"?

Just get it from your source?

Or am I missing something?

Thing is mate you can have big bouncy juicy balls producing loads of sperm but the sperm still have to be of a high quality.

DNA Fragmentation is a problem with Nandrolone but It’s very hard to determine without testing. 

6 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Thing is mate you can have big bouncy juicy balls producing loads of sperm but the sperm still have to be of a high quality.

DNA Fragmentation is a problem with Nandrolone but It’s very hard to determine without testing. 

Good info

Although can't see its relevance to my post 

1 minute ago, stuey99 said:

No worries...good info even if you did quote the wrong person

Nice to see 

Strangely in subjects that partake in high intensity cardiovascular training on Nandrolone??

Sperm goes in the egg then the egg doesn’t fertilise?

Only way of knowing is to test the sperm for DNA fragmentation.

Then there’s antibodies which is a whole different kettle of fish.