Background:

I'm a 19 year old male, I had problems with thyroid and probably bad genetics so I had low T and I am now on TRT (125mg/week). I plan on doing two cycles per year where i'll increase the test dose to around 250 and throw in another compound e g deca. I want children in the future so my doctor has prescribed me 250 IU HCG 3 times per week and said he would increase it to 500 IU 3 times per week if Im trying to get someone pregnant. However, HCG is very expensive (£40+ for a 5000 IU bottle) and has to be imported and If I do not want to have kids for 10+ years then the price will be very high to take it for that long. Furthermore, with the use of 19-nors I doubt 250 IU would even counteract the strong suppressive affects - So I am considering dropping the HCG completely and just doing dave palumbo's fertility protocol when I want to get a woman pregnant when I am about 30.

Palumbo Ferility Protocol:

75 IU HMG mon,wed,fri

1500 IU HCG mon,wed,fri

100mg Clomid ED

50mg Proviron ED

Question:

Do you think not taking any HCG for 10+ years and using steroids the whole time will render me permanently infertile, or do you think I'll 99% bounce back with a good protocol and coming off everything?

Who fu**ing knows, let me just get my crystal ball out for you. 

You could do TRT and make yourself permanently infertile, you may blast for years and still be able to conceive. 

Sorry let me just give you the answer you want to justify your means:

Yeah mate, blast for years on end of 19 nors and you’ll be golden, 10 kids at the ready per year no problem all guaranteed. 

6 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Who fu**ing knows, let me just get my crystal ball out for you. 

You could do TRT and make yourself permanently infertile, you may blast for years and still be able to conceive. 

Sorry let me just give you the answer you want to justify your means:

Yeah mate, blast for years on end of 19 nors and you’ll be golden, 10 kids at the ready per year no problem all guaranteed. 

I know you can't be sure but I was curious as to what was most likely. I want advice how can I want an answer "to justify my means" when I haven't decided what I will do.

1 minute ago, MrBrightside said:

I used gear for 10 years and never touched HCG. Had a child at 31 years old while on gear. 

Did you do blast and cruise?

Did you need drugs to be fertile?

Just now, Harry N said:

Did you do blast and cruise?

Did you need drugs to be fertile?

I didn't use anything. I was on test and tren when my son was conceived. 

I'm 38 now, I've been on gear more than off since I was 19. 

I've blasted and cruised. I've blasted and just stopped. 

I've been on for a couple of years at a time. Maybe more. 

3 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

I didn't use anything. I was on test and tren when my son was conceived. 

I'm 38 now, I've been on gear more than off since I was 19. 

I've blasted and cruised. I've blasted and just stopped. 

I've been on for a couple of years at a time. Maybe more. 

Do you feel like you're an exception or this is probably normal?

I know your not an expert but what do you think personally? 

28 minutes ago, Harry N said:

Background:

I'm a 19 year old male, I had problems with thyroid and probably bad genetics so I had low T and I am now on TRT (125mg/week). I plan on doing two cycles per year where i'll increase the test dose to around 250 and throw in another compound e g deca. I want children in the future so my doctor has prescribed me 250 IU HCG 3 times per week and said he would increase it to 500 IU 3 times per week if Im trying to get someone pregnant. However, HCG is very expensive (£40+ for a 5000 IU bottle) and has to be imported and If I do not want to have kids for 10+ years then the price will be very high to take it for that long. Furthermore, with the use of 19-nors I doubt 250 IU would even counteract the strong suppressive affects - So I am considering dropping the HCG completely and just doing dave palumbo's fertility protocol when I want to get a woman pregnant when I am about 30.

75 IU HMG mon,wed,fri

1500 IU HCG mon,wed,fri

100mg Clomid ED

50mg Proviron ED

Question:

Do you think not taking any HCG for 10+ years and using steroids the whole time will render me permanently infertile, or do you think I'll 99% bounce back with a good protocol and coming off everything?

That’s not his protocol...

HCG is half that price from UGLs by the way... something worth considering. 

You could get someone pregnant in 10 years with heavy AAS usage and no HCG usage at all. On the other hand, You might struggle and need to run a protocol like you’ve mentioned above. You could be completely infertile now or even prior to TRT. No one could possibly tell you without running tests etc. 

29 minutes ago, Harry N said:

Background:

75 IU HMG mon,wed,fri

1500 IU HCG mon,wed,fri

100mg Clomid ED

50mg Proviron ED

Question:

That’s not his protocol...

35 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

My birds 9 weeks pregnant and we conceived when I was on a blast of 1G test and pharma naps.

This whole infertility thing due to steroids is way over exaggerated

I think to say it's overated purely because you managed to get your bird pregnant in gear is a bit of a stretch mate

No one has said it's impossible, but it does reduce the likelihood very significantly

1 hour ago, Harry N said:

Question:

No one can answer that it's so your choice, but as said hcg can be bought for half that price.

The protocol is as follows:

HCG – 2000 IUs every other day
HMG – 75 IUs every other day
Clomid – 50 mg a day

10 minutes ago, TERBO said:

No one can answer that it's so your choice, but as said hcg can be bought for half that price.

The protocol is as follows:

HCG – 2000 IUs every other day
HMG – 75 IUs every other day
Clomid – 50 mg a day

i got to think about it, ill have a chat with doctor about it. Hard decision.

6 minutes ago, Harry N said:

If on just TRT I would perhaps continue on 500iu E7D and then a vial will last you 10 weeks... bought from elsewhere that's good value.

I jab mine E7D in one go right after my TRT injection.

Good idea to discuss with the doctor but as already on prescribed HCG I imagine he'll advise you continue.

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

I think to say it's overated purely because you managed to get your bird pregnant in gear is a bit of a stretch mate

No one has said it's impossible, but it does reduce the likelihood very significantly

This. 
I know one guy who can’t have kids down to his aas use. Whilst the chance is still low it’s still there. Effects everyone differently, to say it’s overrated is ignorant. 

As above re fertility. Import hcg from China. Small risk of customs seizure. We can’t talk about prices but it’s about a fifth of the regular price. It can be easily tested too

12 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

This. 
I know one guy who can’t have kids down to his aas use. Whilst the chance is still low it’s still there. Effects everyone differently, to say it’s overrated is ignorant. 

It's like a 90 year old who's smoked 30 a day all his life saying  the dangers of smoking are overated just cos he's ok

Edit: I remember someone on here a while back 5 weeks into his first tren cycle telling me I was talking bollocks about potential tren sides because he hadn't experienced them lol

You gunna tell your doc about the aas use too ? If you aren't honest then you wont be getting honest advice. He would probably drop you as a patient if you were honest 

You shouldnt be taking steroids at all, other than your trt. You are way off your natural limit 

As always you will do your own thing despite the good advice you get given 

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

If on just TRT I would perhaps continue on 500iu E7D and then a vial will last you 10 weeks... bought from elsewhere that's good value.

I jab mine E7D in one go right after my TRT injection.

Good idea to discuss with the doctor but as already on prescribed HCG I imagine he'll advise you continue.

HCG half life is around 36 hours though? So better to split it? 

2 hours ago, sohamboy20 said:

My birds 9 weeks pregnant and we conceived when I was on a blast of 1G test and pharma naps.

This whole infertility thing due to steroids is way over exaggerated

Are you sure she's pregnant with you ? lol. Only kidding mate.