UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Pct after 8 months on Nebido TRT

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  TURBS 
#1 ·
I've been on Nebido T mono in total of 5 injections since 12/2019 (10-12 weeks apart) as a part on prescribed TRT, last injection was on 08/2020.

At the start of this week my doc prescribed me Clomid 25mg MWF (3 times a week) as a PCT and then a mono therapy.

Would this dose be sufficient protocol to resume my natural testosterone production?

#3 ·
At the start of this week my doc prescribed me Clomid 25mg MWF (3 times a week) as a PCT and then a mono therapy.
That looks more like a TRT dose of clomid to replace the testosterone injections... has PCT been discussed?

Why are you stopping and planning on coming back off after such a short time?

What drug is the doctor going to be giving you for mono therapy?

#4 ·
I've been on Nebido T mono in total of 5 injections since 12/2019 (10-12 weeks apart) as a part on prescribed TRT, last injection was on 08/2020.

Would this dose be sufficient protocol to resume my natural testosterone production?
Am I missing something here?

If your doc thinks he can restore your natty test levels, then why did he put you on trt in the first place?

#5 ·
I've started my trt journy with Clomid, tried it for a month and had good results, but I thought that Nebido will give me more benifit - I was wrong. That protocol of 10 weeks was bad for me and I got low mid T at week 5 and minimal T on week 10. I felf good on the first weeks and then realy bad on the next 5-6 weeks.

So I have asked my doc to put me back on Clomid theraphy, and as I have reacted good to Clomid with good high stady level of T he agreed. My next blood test will be 8 weeks after starting clomid.

I just wonder and search for answers online becuse i have read alot of info that has made me lost.. There's posts that talk about larger doses of Clomid that what i have been given, other posts talk about how long easter is Nebido and that it can take like a year until it cleares from tge body. So im realy lost lol.

#6 ·
I've started my trt journy with Clomid, tried it for a month and had good results, but I thought that Nebido will give me more benifit - I was wrong. That protocol of 10 weeks was bad for me and I got low mid T at week 5 and minimal T on week 10. I felf good on the first weeks and then realy bad on the next 5-6 weeks.

So I have asked my doc to put me back on Clomid theraphy, and as I have reacted good to Clomid with good high stady level of T he agreed. My next blood test will be 8 weeks after starting clomid.

I just wonder and search for answers online becuse i have read alot of info that has made me lost.. There's posts that talk about larger doses of Clomid that what i have been given, other posts talk about how long easter is Nebido and that it can take like a year until it cleares from tge body. So im realy lost lol.
Ask if your Dr will reduce the gap between jabs as that's the problem with the 10 week protocol.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm not realy interested in being injected. And the fact that I reacted good to clomid before I was on T gives me hope that I can manage being on pills teraphy and not injactions in the clinic.

BTW, I managed to get from my doc another Clomid and now I'm gonna be on

Clomid 25mg for 20 days

And than Clomid 25 mg 3 times a week.

And than bloods on week 8 from starting Clomid.

Hope it will jump start my natural T.

Is there people here who had succes with geting off TRT after a year on Nebido using Clomid?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.