Sign in to follow this  
Cronus

Scott Stevenson Fortitude training

21 hours ago, Cronus said:

Anyone used this form of training? Thinking about giving a go next year when gyms are open.

I worked with Scott when he was developing the FT system, in the book, there is a 3-day routine called the family man plan, he came up with this opposed to the 4-day system for me as at the time I could not train more than 3 x week.

It is an extremely intense system even at Tier 1, I recently came off it after a very hard 6 weeks to allow my CNS to recover, I will be going back to it in January.

Let me know if you have any questions buddy

37 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

I worked with Scott when he was developing the FT system, in the book, there is a 3-day routine called the family man plan, he came up with this opposed to the 4-day system for me as at the time I could not train more than 3 x week.

It is an extremely intense system even at Tier 1, I recently came off it after a very hard 6 weeks to allow my CNS to recover, I will be going back to it in January.

Let me know if you have any questions buddy

Thank you mate, I'm still reading about it on different forums, don't want to bog you down with basic questions. I do enjoy listening to Dr Stevenson and still working my way through his YouTube podcasts so I'll likely invest in the plan sometime next year.

Not really ventured much into different styles of training, but I've seen it praised on a few forums.