Sign in to follow this  
taiko

payment for gear

So simple question really and its when you pay for your gear online whether its bitcoin, money transfer, bank transfer , BJ etc if the guy is gonna scam you with bunk gear or not even send then I take it ,it dont matter how you pay as there is no real comeback apart from letting other people aware of the vendor.

I found a source very easily. There will always be a risk because after all you are dealing with drug dealers but if you look into them properly then you can get a good idea if they are legit

16 minutes ago, taiko said:

So simple question really and its when you pay for your gear online whether its bitcoin, money transfer, bank transfer , BJ etc if the guy is gonna scam you with bunk gear or not even send then I take it ,it dont matter how you pay as there is no real comeback apart from letting other people aware of the vendor.

1 Find out where he lives

2 Call the police and complain you got ripped off trying to buy steroids

3 Report to tradimg standards

4 No not really...but I honestly don't know amyone this has happened to...it's too easy to check a site's reputation and find a decent one

5 I'm sure you'll get some pm's...which I'm kinda guessimg is the whole point of this thread :lol:

It's probably more difficult to find a rubbish source than a good once considering you can get vial of test e for less than £30 from a trusted seller - how low price wise would someone deliberately selling bunk gear have to go not make you think this sounds too good to be true

41 minutes ago, taiko said:

They're criminals. What do you expect? Click and collect? 

37 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

2 Call the police, calls you a psycho and complain you got ripped off trying to buy steroids

3. Names members, who have banter at his expense, as big time illegal sellers when he hasn’t got a clue and lets the voices make his decisions 

Hmmmmmmmmm

1 hour ago, taiko said:

So simple question really and its when you pay for your gear online whether its bitcoin, money transfer, bank transfer , BJ etc 

Atleast something will come (even if your gear doesn’t) 

Russian roulette mate

9/10 are do a scam you and run off with your money 

Just gota keep going till you find a legit one 

Hopefully you got deep pockets 

:lol:

I have used one particular source many times among others,  my most recent purchase I was sent an item short, I emailed informing them and I got a shitty reply stating 'It didnt happen bud' ,well it did and what can i do about it ,nothing, other than lose the money and that's from what I thought was a decent trusted source, i have never before questioned an item missing, my only action is to obviously never use them again , which I wont, but it annoys me I'm a source down along with the money. 

57 minutes ago, Necrotising said:

I have used one particular source many times among others,  my most recent purchase I was sent an item short, I emailed informing them and I got a shitty reply stating 'It didnt happen bud' ,well it did and what can i do about it ,nothing, other than lose the money and that's from what I thought was a decent trusted source, i have never before questioned an item missing, my only action is to obviously never use them again , which I wont, but it annoys me I'm a source down along with the money. 

that's why support reputation and reputation in general goes long way. I guess people would abuse if it was a public knowledge the seller refunds/resends with no questions asked. recently I got wrong item. emailed the seller and with no proof asked he resent me correct item. on this chance I even ordered on email some small value items that i couldn't even order with min order limit.

if it's steroids you want to get what's is advertised if it's other drugs you don't want it laced or faked with different ingredients. that's what you look for in vendor product reviews. somehow even empty clomid is being sold in my country so per this forum recommendations I turned into Britain's UGLs

23 minutes ago, Undeadmcdonald74 said:

that's why support reputation and reputation in general goes long way. I guess people would abuse if it was a public knowledge the seller refunds/resends with no questions asked. recently I got wrong item. emailed the seller and with no proof asked he resent me correct item. on this chance I even ordered on email some small value items that i couldn't even order with min order limit.

if it's steroids you want to get what's is advertised if it's other drugs you don't want it laced or faked with different ingredients. that's what you look for in vendor product reviews. somehow even empty clomid is being sold in my country so per this forum recommendations I turned into Britain's UGLs

How would you have no proof? They'll have stock levels that wouldn't tally up and you could send them a pic of your order. There's absolutely no reason for you to not get what you ordered in the end. 

1 hour ago, Necrotising said:

Their website will keep a tally of stock. If they e missed an item off your order they'll have +1 in stock. 

Find a decent supplier mate. There's enough about to not have to deal with s**t attitudes. 

Maybe make a small order first and if it’s good go back for more. That’s probably a good idea anyway because nobody wants to be lumbered with 5 vials of gear that give you pip. 

16 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Their website will keep a tally of stock. If they e missed an item off your order they'll have +1 in stock. 

Find a decent supplier mate. There's enough about to not have to deal with s**t attitudes. 

I know mate , I was dismayed and disappointed, lesson learned, from that particular source any way . As I said in a post earlier s**t customer service and a real pain in the arse . 

Source I use does Paypal for me but I’ve built up a rapport with him. I’ve never payed for anything other than cash (at the gym) transfer or bitcoin 

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

How would you have no proof? They'll have stock levels that wouldn't tally up and you could send them a pic of your order. There's absolutely no reason for you to not get what you ordered in the end. 

when I said there is no proof?

> with no proof asked

I'm telling that I just wrote I got wrong item and he straight responded ok will send you the correct. Also you think they have CRM and their all inventory is logged on point of what gets in/out and every time Joe writes his test is missing they will go count every single vial to make the math? Normal online stores sometime lose track of what inventory they currently have.

Though I would want to mention all illegal vendors I have dealt with were top notch but I make my due diligence .