Sign in to follow this  
jd

Aaron page

Looks like on the 10th he was saying nothing was going right with his training and he needed some rest and recovery. 3 days later he was in an induced coma following bring diagnosed with Covid-19. 

Tragic. I believe his girlfriend caught Covid-19 too - anyone know if she's ok?

13 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Looks like on the 10th he was saying nothing was going right with his training and he needed some rest and recovery. 3 days later he was in an induced coma following bring diagnosed with Covid-19. 

Tragic. I believe his girlfriend caught Covid-19 too - anyone know if she's ok?

He was on the reserve list for WSM and pulled out due to passport issues then as you say a few days later was in a coma. Very sad. I’m pretty sure his partner is ok health wise anyway. I’m sure she’s devastated though with his passing. 

4 hours ago, boutye911 said:

He was on the reserve list for WSM and pulled out due to passport issues then as you say a few days later was in a coma. Very sad. I’m pretty sure his partner is ok health wise anyway. I’m sure she’s devastated though with his passing. 

I wonder what the cause was if it wasent just covid, hearing loads of people dying who i know take steroids:confused1:

5 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Sad news. F*cking covid. Did he have any underlining health issues? 

Since you have asked for speculation;

He was considerably overweight (muscle counts too) and likely an AAS user given his ranking in the world of strongman.

Both of which you would consider 'health issues' that would hinder your ability to survive a respiratory condition. 

It goes without say, RIP and my thoughts are with Aaron's family.

19 minutes ago, swole troll said:

He was considerably overweight (muscle counts too) and likely an AAS user given his ranking in the world of strongman.

Both of which you would consider 'health issues' that would hinder your ability to survive a respiratory condition. 

I don’t know much about the guy to be fair but just wondered if he had anything else going on prior to covid, that’s all. RIP, he had a bright future. 

25 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Such a shame, he used to go to the same gym as me, remember watching him on i think Britain's strongest man, i dont think he quite made wsm

34 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

I don’t know much about the guy to be fair but just wondered if he had anything else going on prior to covid, that’s all. RIP, he had a bright future. 

For sure, I didn't perceive your question that way. 

And I understand the concern. 

I can't imagine anyone wished this chap ill health. 

33 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Such a shame, he used to go to the same gym as me, remember watching him on i think Britain's strongest man, i dont think he quite made wsm

No ive been watching worlds strongest man for decades, have seen all of the finals and most of the heads but had not heard of Aaron until fairly recently.

I believe he did hold some national titles though if I'm not mistaken? 

31 minutes ago, swole troll said:

No ive been watching worlds strongest man for decades, have seen all of the finals and most of the heads but had not heard of Aaron until fairly recently.

I believe he did hold some national titles though if I'm not mistaken? 

I think leading up to wsm they do the Britain's strongest man ec? and he has defiantly been on there the last two years, remember seeing him on tv like what the f**k, he used to be a PT at pure gym and a mate said how the hell can he get clients that fat, few years later hes on channel 5 competing with the best lol

46DB96BD-F4B2-4733-83F5-CFAA4873EECF.jpeg

3 hours ago, Fors331 said:

How’s that possible.....you don’t train ?