Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

I made a drunk post last night

12 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

I made a drunk post last night. I thought Iv not made a drunk post in a while so saying that I think you were all idiots is all I could think of. I was just being silly, sarcastic. Iv deleted it now anyways. If any of you’s took offence to don’t be I was just joking 

You’re an idiot!!

5 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

I made a drunk post last night. I thought Iv not made a drunk post in a while so saying that I think you were all idiots is all I could think of. I was just being silly, sarcastic. Iv deleted it now anyways. If any of you’s took offence to don’t be I was just joking 

Anyone on here who was offended needs to go and buy some heavy flow tampax. 

Don’t apologise, most on here are idiots, Jack. Fcuk em! None of us care about your drunken ramblings anyway just like no one cares about what Ketones, Wyldes or me ramble on about. We press a like/laugh/confused button or else write some insult. It’s a forum. That is all :thumbup1:

The mrs was wondering why I was in such a bad mood this morning. Told her I was deeply offended by your post and had lost respect for the entire of humanity as a result.

I’ve purchased the tampons as per PSevens suggestion and I’m having counselling next week. I only hope that the suicides as a result your suggestion that there may indeed be idiots on this forum are few and far between.