Keith86

Starting a corse would like advice

Been training for about 6 months now just natural eating right and keeping healthy looking to start a corse to push me past the 13st mark im 12st 8 and can’t go any more  started at 11st 10  only looking to start on test 250 1 ml every 4/5 days can someone give me a idea of when I should be taking breaks and for how long please?

13 hours ago, Keith86 said:

Been training for about 6 months now just natural eating right and keeping healthy looking to start a corse to push me past the 13st mark im 12st 8 and can’t go any more  started at 11st 10  only looking to start on test 250 1 ml every 4/5 days can someone give me a idea of when I should be taking breaks and for how long please?

You've got another 18 months of growing naturally yet. Stay clean. 

6 months is not very long, brother. I've been natty for 10 years. Not saying you have to stay natty for a decade, but at least get 2 years of serious lifting under your belt before playing with gear. If you can't get over 13stone then you need to either tweak your diet, your training regimen, your rest / sleep, or all of the above.

How much sleep do you get? What's your routine look like? What's your diet look like? So many variables, and so many solutions.

Leave gear till a bit later.

You've gained 10kg in 6 months. Honestly that's not bad. 

Don't be in a rush to gain weight. Remember there's a big difference between "weight" and lean mass. People who stuff their face constantly chasing a number on the scale invariably end up with too much fat imo. You will put a bit on but the body only builds muscle soo fast, it can make fat far quicker.

Have you worked out your calories and marcos? If not then don't bother buying gear as you wont get nearly the full benefit out of it. 

Heu Keith how are you? Look man, why the hell will you mess with steroids in the first years of training? I started at 100lbs and after 2 years I gained 30 lbs of pure muscle at 4%bf. You still have a long way to go!

Steroids are not the way man, you can think about that after 5+ years of training. 

May I ask you how many meals per day are you currently making?

On 24/11/2020 at 4:10 PM, jorgedias said:

Heu Keith how are you? Look man, why the hell will you mess with steroids in the first years of training? I started at 100lbs and after 2 years I gained 30 lbs of pure muscle at 4%bf. You still have a long way to go!

Steroids are not the way man, you can think about that after 5+ years of training. 

May I ask you how many meals per day are you currently making?

4%?

You stayed stage ready 24/7 from day 1?