Sign in to follow this  
OptimumPT

Black Friday Deals

So Redcon1 have announced that their US OFFER will be replicated here in the U.K. 

Awaiting exact details but will be £195 FREE Items on a £35 spend ($50 spend & $260 in US)

Hopefully website won’t crash on the day but best to look around & plan a basket in advance, U.K. stock will be replenished before Friday

http://uk.redcon1.com/?aff=4747

BE113993-39B3-4D58-8673-9BFFF15EE121.png

44 minutes ago, sean m said:

is that pick £35 worth and they  decide what else they send or do you have to pick the whole value  ? 

From previous Offers it’s likely that it will be a Spend requirement & then a shed load of predetermined Freebies thrown your way. In the past it’s been a Gym Bag, Hoody, Lifting Straps, Bars, Water Jug, Powder Funnel etc

14 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

From previous Offers it’s likely that it will be a Spend requirement & then a shed load of predetermined Freebies thrown your way. In the past it’s been a Gym Bag, Hoody, Lifting Straps, Bars, Water Jug, Powder Funnel etc

Sounds like lots of cheap tat that no one wants otherwise with inflated RRP value to make the deal look amazing

34 minutes ago, Malin said:

Sounds like lots of cheap tat that no one wants otherwise with inflated RRP value to make the deal look amazing

Last years hoody giveaway was valued at £35 so just have to wait & see, RPG or Halo thrown in would be good

Currently they are throwing in a Free Pump Pre Workout, tub of Isolate & Meal Replacement so with £195 worth of Freebies on Black Friday quite confident there will be something of interest for Free

20 minutes ago, OptimumPT said:

Last years hoody giveaway was valued at £35 so just have to wait & see, RPG or Halo thrown in would be good

Currently they are throwing in a Free Pump Pre Workout, tub of Isolate & Meal Replacement so with £195 worth of Freebies on Black Friday quite confident there will be something of interest for Free

ah, might be worth a look in this case

11 minutes ago, Malin said:

ah, might be worth a look in this case

Keep checking on here mate for stock levels 

http://uk.redcon1.com/?aff=4747

I will post up when I know what the giveaways are

Me personally, if Halo is available I’m in if discounted, same with RPG, more flavours of Total War on my list, MOAB possibly if discounted & Free Hoody or T shirt  for my lad will keep me sweet

5 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

They’re valuing the lifting belt at £150 :lol:

Yeah, I’m loving Total War & fancied giving Halo a try but will hold off until Cyber Monday as they usually do heavy discount rather than Free Stuff as don’t need a belt