Sign in to follow this  
KETONES

British Mums

4 minutes ago, drwae said:

If they’re immigrants then they’re not British... your question doesn’t make sense

Of course it does loads of immigrants have British citizenship 

54 minutes ago, TERBO said:

You need to move mate, it's more uneducated chavs down my way ;)

Same for me where I am. Iv not seen any uneducated immigrants mums here that don’t work, they usually have good jobs from what Iv seen. I just see a lot of those British yeah but no but girls from little Britain 

1 minute ago, Jackoffblades said:

Same for me where I am. Iv not seen any uneducated immigrants mums here that don’t work, they usually have good jobs from what Iv seen. I just see a lot of those British yeah but no but girls from little Britain 

Fuckin rema:lol:iner 

11 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Soon, my sweet, sooooon 

Tried to message him about his latest thread that got deleted. Though he makes new threads faster than rice crispies snap crackle and pop god knows what his latest was

18 minutes ago, safc49 said:

Tried to message him about his latest thread that got deleted. Though he makes new threads faster than rice crispies snap crackle and pop god knows what his latest was

The amount of time he has on his hands I’m not surprised. 

@KETONES me and my brethren, SAFC49, were discussing via Zoom.... how do you find the time to post such enigmatic threads in between the 2.5kg concentration curls you’re doing twice a day while spotting/teabagging @Fors331 as he does a PB bench press of 3kg on 3ml of tren and no test? 

It’s multi-tasking at its best!!! :beer:

I swear everytime I leave London tw*ats like @KETONES just pop up regularly and discriminate random folk on the account of them not being British. Did ol'Scrooge take a dump in your meals up north to turn you in such sourpusses or something?  Half of the kingdom does not even want to British(Scotland, Northern Ireland) .

Personally I have never been discriminated by anyone( I have mastered the cockney accent and my beard is brown-gingerish and can pass for Irish hah), though if I am i'd kick the s**t out of them.(former greco roman wrestling republican champion, throws on the head work wonders).

22 minutes ago, Theosis said:

Haven't seen any mate. But many British single mums in their late twenties with black kids..

All of them living from the money immigrants like me pay through taxes. 

Are kids not often the same colour as their mum. Or in your view are British mum's all white  ? 

36 minutes ago, sean m said:

Are kids not often the same colour as their mum. Or in your view are British mum's all white  ? 

Not all British mums are white. 

Nearly all white British mums with black kids are single living in council houses and getting benefits for the next 18 years.

Not criticising though, it's what it is. 

7 hours ago, drwae said:

If they’re immigrants then they’re not British... your question doesn’t make sense

Don’t be daft they get citizenship here and are British as you or any other muppet called Edward or Oliver born here 

3 hours ago, alphafit said:

I swear everytime I leave London tw*ats like @KETONES just pop up regularly and discriminate random folk on the account of them not being British. Did ol'Scrooge take a dump in your meals up north to turn you in such sourpusses or something?  Half of the kingdom does not even want to British(Scotland, Northern Ireland) .

Personally I have never been discriminated by anyone( I have mastered the cockney accent and my beard is brown-gingerish and can pass for Irish hah), though if I am i'd kick the s**t out of them.(former greco roman wrestling republican champion, throws on the head work wonders).

Let’s be real. It’s no where near half of the United Kingdom