Sign in to follow this  
pinting

CBD Cream for Joint Issues

After reading the positive experience @Pscarb had with CBD Cream for joint issues, I'm considering trying it for my knees, ankles and feet (do a lot of boxing footwork and skipping). Seems like CANNADOX is the brand to go for, unless anyone else had other suggestions?

I just wanted to see if anyone else also had positive experiences before I take the plunge and grab some? Not cheap!

Thanks

On 20/11/2020 at 1:19 PM, pinting said:

After reading the positive experience @Pscarb had with CBD Cream for joint issues, I'm considering trying it for my knees, ankles and feet (do a lot of boxing footwork and skipping). Seems like CANNADOX is the brand to go for, unless anyone else had other suggestions?

I just wanted to see if anyone else also had positive experiences before I take the plunge and grab some? Not cheap!

Thanks

It genuinely is a very good product mate, I was really sceptical at first as I have used creams and balms before with little to no benefit.

23 hours ago, Pscarb said:

It genuinely is a very good product mate, I was really sceptical at first as I have used creams and balms before with little to no benefit.

Will keep you updated if I purchase, cheers dude!

4 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Quick heads up on this @Pscarb...

Code BLACKFRIDAY gets you 40% discount AND you can still use the PS25 code so a whopping 65% discount :thumb

Just ordered a couple.

Just tried to do that and it won't let me :(

Actually, it's the BLACKFRIDAY code that doesn't seem to work.

Just tried it and not working for me now either - the Blackfriday code is their big promotion so maybe a problem with the website or they’ve realised people can combine discount codes and it’s not their intention so they’re fixing it before they get completely rinsed!  Maybe try again later :confused1:

Well, so far I've had fantastic results with this product. Usually I have to stop running after 20 minutes due to knee, ankle and foot pain.

Up to 1 hour on Monday with no pain at all. Usually after a heavy session like that it aches all evening, didn't ache at all.

Very unlikely to be placebo. Double thumbs up from me.

Cheers

Finding the same benefit with my wrists as well, definitely a daily use thing for me from now on.

@Pscarb - Have you found any more affordable brand which are equally as effective as CANNADOX? 

Cheers

23 hours ago, pinting said:

Finding the same benefit with my wrists as well, definitely a daily use thing for me from now on.

@Pscarb - Have you found any more affordable brand which are equally as effective as CANNADOX? 

Cheers

No mate, I have not and I have used loads. although the thing isn't it, people want great products then try and buy cheap.

I am sure someone will come on and say the product they use is as good without using Cannadox, people will try it and waste their money then go back to Cannadox.

in my honest opinion, if you find something that works and works well do not try to find it cheaper, cheap is cheap for a reason.

They have 10% off bundles of 20% oil and the Cream and 30% oil + the cream, apply my code then you get 35% off for the whole of December.

@pscarb ....would just like to thank you for putting me onto the cannadox cream...never heard of it before i read you post...pulled the trigger last week and both me my missus and mum have all responded extremely well to it...complete game changer and many thanks for the heads up...top bloke