Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyD

Underground raves.

When do you think festival’s and clubs will get the go ahead?

I’ve seen a resurgence of the illegal rave scene which is quite refreshing to be honest and the longer these restrictions go on the more tempted I’d be to attend!

19 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

The last illegal rave near me someone got stabbed. Makes me wary of them to be honest.

Depends whet they got stabbed with I suppose?

9 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Wayy to old for a rave now but i agree that young people can't be expected to put their lives on hold, people need to have fun, especially with what's going on.

What a s**t time to be alive if you’re young!

2 hours ago, JohnnyD said:

What a s**t time to be alive if you’re young!

And old. Imagine your on deaths door and all you want to do is go bingo lol probably be to late for them when lockdowns have completely gone 

29 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

And old. Imagine your on deaths door and all you want to do is go bingo lol probably be to late for them when lockdowns have completely gone 

Yeah great life huh! A prisoner of your own home...living for bingo lol

I know it sounds hard but better of out of it!

Last rave I tried to attend got cancelled because of foot and mouth. Wouldn't have thought they'd be to bothered about that, organising an illegal rave. 

Come to think about it, was there ever a foot and mouth problem or did the evil lizard overlords just need us out of the country side for a few weeks...

36 minutes ago, Denied said:

Last rave I tried to attend got cancelled because of foot and mouth. Wouldn't have thought they'd be to bothered about that, organising an illegal rave. 

Come to think about it, was there ever a foot and mouth problem or did the evil lizard overlords just need us out of the country side for a few weeks...

Racist!!!

If anyone knows when and where the next illegal rave is in the general vicinity of where I live, which is basically between Leicester and Coventry; can you let me know. Me and the wife would love to go. It’ll be just like 1990 again :thumbI’ve already got some ecstasy to take with me to save buying on the night. Just let me know if they are turning the taps off in case I need to bring my own water.

6 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

If anyone knows when and where the next illegal rave is in the general vicinity of where I live, which is basically between Leicester and Coventry; can you let me know. Me and the wife would love to go. It’ll be just like 1990 again :thumbI’ve already got some ecstasy to take with me to save buying on the night. Just let me know if they are turning the taps off in case I need to bring my own water.

Ok detective cuntstuble bowser!

25 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Always remember on an old tape, mc shouting "welcome to Leicester city, where the boys are hardcore and the girls are pretty" :D

8 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Always remember on an old tape, mc shouting "welcome to Leicester city, where the boys are hardcore and the girls are pretty" :D

Whistle posse are you out there?!