Sign in to follow this  
Berg

How long before I feel the testosterone

I started a testosterone cycle a week ago.  300mg of test E. I was wondering how long until I feel the effects ?

I started 500mg of test e a week 2 and a half weeks ago. My libido has went through the roof the last week. Started getting some strength gains but nothing major as of yet. So I would expect libido increase to be your first sign although 300mg seems on the low side for a cycle. I think strength/muscle gains is about 4 weeks but as this is my first ever cycle I'm sure much more experienced people than myself can give you more info 

2 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

What exactly are you expecting to feel? 

People go on about feeling brilliant on a cycle. Tbh i feel barely anything from a test cycle other than a moderate increase in libido. 

Don't expect it to be life changing. 

Lol I know yeah. Unless I take Tren or Nandrolone I’d never know I was on any gear. Only the pump in the gym is how I know I’m not natural haha

1 hour ago, MrGRoberts said:

Lol I know yeah. Unless I take Tren or Nandrolone I’d never know I was on any gear. Only the pump in the gym is how I know I’m not natural haha

I eat loads of baked beans mate. I've always pumped at the gym even in my many years as a natural

300 fairly low might want bump up a bit but as others said what do you expect? Get training and see what numbers you start hitting? 

On 18/11/2020 at 11:43 PM, Berg said:

I started a testosterone cycle a week ago.  300mg of test E. I was wondering how long until I feel the effects ?

Train hard, eat well and you'll see gains

If you haven't learned how to do this effectively natty then you'll more than likely notice very little

If you have, then 300mg will be plenty to see noticable results

Again...this only works if you've learned how to successfully progress without steroids 

Anyone who's trained and seen no real results and starts testosterone hoping that will make the difference will just be inbfor disappointment

18 hours ago, Tonysco said:

What exactly are you expecting to feel? 

People go on about feeling brilliant on a cycle. Tbh i feel barely anything from a test cycle other than a moderate increase in libido. 

Don't expect it to be life changing. 

I noticed some fairly radical changes ib my appearance and strength during my first cycle mate. Everything kicked in during the 5th week. 

Although now, blasting and cruising and having been on so long, test has much more subtle effects.

On 18/11/2020 at 11:43 PM, Berg said:

What’s your stats?

Weight?

Diet?

BF?

Age?

Cock size in length and girth?

Height?

What car do you drive?

etc etc....

Hello mate I'm on the same cycle 9 weeks in seen some major gains I seen a improvement in my arms about 4 weeks keep eating plenty carbs you will be flying give it 9 weeks for the gain but aside from if your prone to acne will see come of that 5 weeks in and possibly feel your personality changing a little hope this helps !!!

6 minutes ago, Rapid rage said:

Hello mate I'm on the same cycle 9 weeks in seen some major gains I seen a improvement in my arms about 4 weeks keep eating plenty carbs you will be flying give it 9 weeks for the gain but aside from if your prone to acne will see come of that 5 weeks in and possibly feel your personality changing a little hope this helps !!!

If someone's personality changes from a simple low dose test cycle I'd tend to say the problem is with the user psychologically changing because he knows he's on steroids, rather than the steroids themself changing him

Thanks for the reply but personality my temper was snappy 5 weeks on slightest thing would piss me off but now everything is more chilled out don't get pissed of and my diet it great thanks 

2 hours ago, MrGRoberts said:

The natural pump is nothing like the juiced up pump ;)

I've doubled my baked bean intake now I'm on my first cycle. 6 tins of beans mate currently coming up to week 3. I'll drop the beans back to 3 once the test fully kicks in. Pump is unreal

300mg isn't much above what your body produces naturally or some people cruise at so most noticeable aspect will be extra water/glycogen you're holding

On 20/11/2020 at 11:31 AM, Rapid rage said:

Thanks for the reply but personality my temper was snappy 5 weeks on slightest thing would piss me off but now everything is more chilled out don't get pissed of and my diet it great thanks 

I find I'm more chilled out when on a test cycle. Very calm and at peace with myself. 

On 20/11/2020 at 7:25 PM, Malin said:

300mg isn't much above what your body produces naturally or some people cruise at so most noticeable aspect will be extra water/glycogen you're holding

It's about 3x more mate 

3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

It's about 3x more mate 

Yes, if you're a good responder to exogenous testosterone, if you're not or/and the gear is underdosed, at 300mg you may end up shutting your natural testestorone production for little extra benefit than you'd enjoy staying natural

Bit like going to a supercar track experience and driving around in an Audi TT all day

If you track your body weight, lifts and calories as you should be, you'll know fairly sharpish if your gear is legit due to the transient water fluctuation and glycogen retention.

And when your gear is exerting it's effect when your lifts start to climb out of the norm. 

As others have said the 'feeling' of test outside of a libido boost is subtle when talking about lower dosages.

And even harder to notice in those that don't have much experience with using AAS.

15 hours ago, Malin said:

Yes, if you're a good responder to exogenous testosterone, if you're not or/and the gear is underdosed, at 300mg you may end up shutting your natural testestorone production for little extra benefit than you'd enjoy staying natural

Bit like going to a supercar track experience and driving around in an Audi TT all day

Well yes...if you want to add "if the gear is underdosed" then you can get away with your statement I suppose

But if it's underdosed it could also be less than natty levels...or totally bunk

I find when talking about dosages it's really best to work on the assumption of actual dose...otherwise you could claim 600mg is only slightly above natty level

On 20/11/2020 at 11:31 AM, Rapid rage said:

That’s placebo and you looking an excuse or a reason to blame you being a dick