Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Clothing

16 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Buy it all from a supplement company like myprotien or bulkpowders etc..

That way everyone in the gym will know your serious and no one will mess with you. 

Remember you want logos all over you like a walking formula one car, no one messes with that guy.

Even better if you’re ‘sponsored’ getting 30% off your purchases while everyone else gets promotional emails for 40% off. :cool2:

7 hours ago, Fishy said:

What brand of gym clothes do you recommend? Best brand? Where from? Not Gymshark!

Not sure where you’re from but in most first world countries sports gear from Nike, Puma and Adidas amongst others seem to have been a popular choice over the last 50 years or so.  

We also have things called ‘sports shops’ where these items can be purchased. JD Sports and Sports Direct are decegt. If you have access to a computer and something called the internet you can purchase stuff from these companies online.  

Wear what the f**k you feel comfy in - f**k these Gymshark nazi snowflake cu**s - best training shirt I ever had was from Debenhams, was (is) donkeys years old with shoulder yoke vent holes (from arc welding) - had the look of “f**k off I'm training” and fitted a dream...

So many gay brands honeslty. Gymshark, alphalete like serious alpha splashed across a t shirt is the least alpha thing or gym king. Come on these brands must be a piss take. Only so called social media influencers and fruits would wear such rubbish. 

Get yourself some shorts that are comfortable and allow you to train in, again a half decent t shirt and a decent baggy jumper and you are sorted. 

13 hours ago, Philfg said:

My proteins stuff is pretty good quality and a good price.

I've got some Rise and Alphalete stuff too.

Alohalete how ironic. What a brand even worse to be worn within the gym setting 

Go custom - Our lass got this printed for me b.day...

B26257C1-6ACA-4E88-9C19-83FDD9BFB29E.jpeg.8cfbf6dde18460e6090bdc896a622a61.jpeg

Diet donuts of course - the ones with holes in the middle... it’s a kinda passive-aggressive piss take of the fat f**kers in the gym. 

7 minutes ago, hmgs said:

Go custom - Our lass got this printed for me b.day...

B26257C1-6ACA-4E88-9C19-83FDD9BFB29E.jpeg.8cfbf6dde18460e6090bdc896a622a61.jpeg

Diet donuts of course - the ones with holes in the middle... it’s a kinda passive-aggressive piss take of the fat f**kers in the gym. 

Why is it spelled wrong?

1 hour ago, Tricky said:

Alohalete how ironic. What a brand even worse to be worn within the gym setting 

I'm guessing that was a spelling mistake. 

Have you bought any of their stuff? 

1 hour ago, drwae said:

Why is it spelled wrong?

Global appeal. (besides which you’ve construed it to be incorrectly spelled, not “spelled wrong”)

Gymshark, what the f**ks Gymshark - care to explain that one Dr?

11 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

Spelt incorrectly. 

No, I’m not casting a hex, I’m merely using the Americanised-English: again for more global appeal. 

But thanks anyway