Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Clothing

1 hour ago, Philfg said:

I'm guessing that was a spelling mistake. 

Have you bought any of their stuff? 

Yes it’s a spelling mistake. No I have not bought t shirts that say alphalete across them. I’m not a beta nor do I feel I need a T-shirt to let someone know I’m alpha 

53 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Yes it’s a spelling mistake. No I have not bought t shirts that say alphalete across them. I’m not a beta nor do I feel I need a T-shirt to let someone know I’m alpha 

Like most labels, you don't have to buy one with a name plastered across it, they also have more subtle clothing. Quality is very good and fit is good too. 

You can buy Adidas plastered tops or tops with small logos, just depends on the kind of person you are. 

1 hour ago, Philfg said:

Like most labels, you don't have to buy one with a name plastered across it, they also have more subtle clothing. Quality is very good and fit is good too. 

You can buy Adidas plastered tops or tops with small logos, just depends on the kind of person you are. 

chavs buy tops with plastered logs. Like super dry  for example or other awful brands and designs. 

31 minutes ago, Tricky said:

chavs buy tops with plastered logs. Like super dry  for example or other awful brands and designs. 

Well, each to their own. I don't wear them and they don't bother me who wears them, whole point of the tread was to mention other gym clothing brands. 

On 18.11.2020 г. at 4:20 PM, Fishy said:

What brand of gym clothes do you recommend? Best brand? Where from? Not Gymshark!

What? Why not Gymshark? I usually only wear Gymshark and Under armour to the gym. They are comfy, durable and cheap.

1 hour ago, Fishy said:

£45 for a top is not cheap!

I usually workout with stringers. Gymshark stringers cost about 20 quid and t-shirts about the same. As for the quality 7/10. I would have rated them a 6, but their customer service is golden.

bought a few pairs of tracks suits  and 1 of the bottoms got ripped a small tiny hole, not even visible So then I wrote to Gymshark that I think the item is faulty.

They send me a brand new one for free with express delivery on the very next day and were quite nice and reacted within minutes of me emailing them.

3 hours ago, neverminder said:

My recent tracksuits are from Armani and Hugo Boss, because Adidas, Puma and Nike decided to stop making pockets with zippers. Twаts.

Wow! You must be soooo rich!

2 hours ago, Fishy said:

£45 for a top is not cheap!

I just had a quick look on there website and the t shirt are about £12 for a lot of them and some with just a small logo(I wouldn't want a massive gymshark lettering) 

I've never bought any but that seems a normal price

12 hours ago, alphafit said:

I usually workout with stringers. Gymshark stringers cost about 20 quid and t-shirts about the same. As for the quality 7/10. I would have rated them a 6, but their customer service is golden.

bought a few pairs of tracks suits  and 1 of the bottoms got ripped a small tiny hole, not even visible So then I wrote to Gymshark that I think the item is faulty.

They send me a brand new one for free with express delivery on the very next day and were quite nice and reacted within minutes of me emailing them.

Whats a ‘stringer’? .... is that like a G string?

12 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

I just had a quick look on there website and the t shirt are about £12 for a lot of them and some with just a small logo(I wouldn't want a massive gymshark lettering) 

I've never bought any but that seems a normal price

I've just had a look and black fri sale on, picked up two stringers for £22. 

29 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Cant believe I am now shopping for Gymshark but two for £22...………………………...

Primark have tshirts in for £5 if that.

Gymshark are nothing more than a fashion brand targeting people in the gym, i doubt the quality will be any different. 

7 hours ago, js77 said:

Whats a ‘stringer’? .... is that like a G string?

A top that men with a self confidence issue wear in the gym to attempt to portray a higher level on the social ladder than they actually have.

Often used as a towel to mop up the salty tears of reality when they take stock of life.

27 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

A top that men with a self confidence issue wear in the gym to attempt to portray a higher level on the social ladder than they actually have.

Often used as a towel to mop up the salty tears of reality when they take stock of life.

Why? Cause you lot don't look good with them or something? or maybe it's beucase your waist is as wide as your back or no v taper. Stringers rock! Comfy clothing that is. Most bodybuilders in general wear them.  It does not limit the range of motion,  you don't sweat too much,it's perfect!