Sign in to follow this  
Johnconnor905

Ghrp + cjc hgh release

Does anybody know of any studies of some sort that says how the combo compares to hgh as in say how many saturation doses of ghrp2 is equal to say like 5iu hgh or whatever number

I ran hgh for like 4month last year 5iu ed no days off with no roids etc and the stuff was like magic but cant afford to use it like that atm. 

18 hours ago, Johnconnor905 said:

Does anybody know of any studies of some sort that says how the combo compares to hgh as in say how many saturation doses of ghrp2 is equal to say like 5iu hgh or whatever number

I ran hgh for like 4month last year 5iu ed no days off with no roids etc and the stuff was like magic but cant afford to use it like that atm. 

if using clinical grade peptides, the data showed a release of 1.13iu of HGH per injection with a combination of GHRH+GHRP at saturation dose.

9 hours ago, Pscarb said:

if using clinical grade peptides, the data showed a release of 1.13iu of HGH per injection with a combination of GHRH+GHRP at saturation dose.

So really peptides arent a "cheaper source"of hgh like Ive heard your just literally getting less really then with even more pins needed lol. 

Could I get your opinion of cjc with dac?

If you compare them to true pharmaceutical HGH then  they do work out cheaper per iu. 

100mcg of ModGRF and 100 mcg GHRP is  £1.30

Compare this to Norditropin .

Sure, if  compared to generic HGH  they dont look as good price wise,  but then generics arent guaranteed to be dosed correctly.

Then there are the health issues, the pulsative release gained from peptides is less suppressive and acts in a more harmonious way than exogenous HGH.

HGH secretagogues also have the advantage of increasing endogenous "HGH" which is a more complete chain of aminos with a more comprehensive  improving effect. 

Although you are limited to how much your pituitary can produce  in a day. 

12 hours ago, Johnconnor905 said:

So really peptides arent a "cheaper source"of hgh like Ive heard your just literally getting less really then with even more pins needed lol. 

Could I get your opinion of cjc with dac?

if everything is equal they are cheaper but then are you using clinical grade peptides? or Pharma grade HGH?

you are not going to become muscular big or extremely lean from Peptides or HGH this is not an opinion it is a fact.

If you want longevity benefits then Peptides are a good and cheaper way to do it as you do not need to jab multiple times a day.

CJC with DAC is a good peptide if you use it correctly and at the appropriate dose, it saves the hassle of injecting multiple times a day, but you need to taper the dose up over a week or so.

11 hours ago, Pscarb said:

if everything is equal they are cheaper but then are you using clinical grade peptides? or Pharma grade HGH?

you are not going to become muscular big or extremely lean from Peptides or HGH this is not an opinion it is a fact.

If you want longevity benefits then Peptides are a good and cheaper way to do it as you do not need to jab multiple times a day.

CJC with DAC is a good peptide if you use it correctly and at the appropriate dose, it saves the hassle of injecting multiple times a day, but you need to taper the dose up over a week or so.

Yeah im not expecting many gains at all. Big difference to what I used to do but Im just wanting an extra boost so to speak also healing and health benefits 50/50. And i got them from ukpeptides although next lot I buy im going to use purepeptides.

I may use cjc with the dac what would you recommend as a starting dose and over how many weeks would you up the dose? Im not wanting a blast type btw... I have read mixed opinions on the stuff some say its awful and is really dangerous for you?

Thanks for time aswell it is greatly appreciated?

If you were to run 200mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg mod grf three or four times a day you will see some good results. You can really bump your natural production quite high if you try. Good if you're eating s**t or trying to lose weight

4 hours ago, mark22 said:

Good if you're eating s**t or trying to lose weight

Even high dose hgh won't offset eating excessive amounts of s**t.

Nor will you be getting the most from your nutrition which begs the question why invest in something as expensive as gh when you could go for the low hanging fruit of simply sorting your diet out and making better progress?

12 hours ago, Johnconnor905 said:

I may use cjc with the dac what would you recommend as a starting dose and over how many weeks would you up the dose? Im not wanting a blast type btw... I have read mixed opinions on the stuff some say its awful and is really dangerous for you?

I would start with 250mcg 3 x week then go from there, it is not dangerous as such, it can cause a deterioration in your own pulsing of HGH if used for too long as it creates a continuous bleed of HGH, 6 weeks on followed by 4-6 weeks off will be fine.

11 hours ago, mark22 said:

If you were to run 200mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg mod grf three or four times a day you will see some good results. You can really bump your natural production quite high if you try. Good if you're eating s**t or trying to lose weight

Yeh i dont eat s**t not using it for fat loss even tho when I did use hgh last year i did lose fat which is a bonus. 

Cant be arsed to use steroids anymore to much hassle and my mindset has changed. Want to use it for extra gains even tho it is small compared to a cycle It is still something and I like other effects it has to.