BUFFMAN

What are your plans for Christmas?

Will you still visit friends/family on Christmas day, even if restrictions are still in place?  It's going to be interesting to see what the government announce with regards to this.

I've already got my order in for the Christmas hamper at the butchers......Turkey, beef and pork, and yes I will cook it all on the day, well slow cook it maybe the night before if I'm feeling saucy.  You cannot beat the leftover meats to make curry with, or combine with cheese, pickles and picky food over the Christmas holidays.  Be nice if my old man and nan can come down, but who knows....But regardless I'm gonna have a gay old time, with plenty of grub and real ale.

16 minutes ago, sean m said:

Avoid family  / people. 

If raining / really cold drive to the beach (2hrs ) for a walk .

If dry + not too cold go out on my bike. 

Turkey crown + cheese cake 

Yeah it's gotta be a turkey crown! Saves pissing about with bones.  Love making leftovers the next day, nice turkey and cranberry sauce sandwich, might even push the boat out and put some stuffing in, plus full fat mayo.

Just now, Fors331 said:

Hopefully they band it, i aint seeing anybody, cant be arsed with the hassle, i might try the “i dont believe in Christmas”

Aren't curry houses usually open on Christmas day?  Treat yourself squire! That's what I'd probably do if I were on me own.

7 minutes ago, NidgeM said:

Christmas can do one for me this year, I'm booked in on the 21st of December for a spinal fusion. 

Oh s**t.  You'll be signed off a while then? Gym and work.

30 minutes ago, NidgeM said:

Christmas can do one for me this year, I'm booked in on the 21st of December for a spinal fusion. 

Oh s**t! Best of luck with that matey!

10 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

I am mate, but only if i can s**t on your pillow as well lol.

I cherish the thought! You should come down Shankill barbell club when it opens up we’ll have a session.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyD said:

I cherish the thought! You should come down Shankill barbell club when it opens up we’ll have a session.

Hahaha.

I didn't know the Shankill barbell club was still open mate.

Is it Bryan irwin that owns it still?

Would like  to visit parents but not sure I want to risk giving them anything that could lead to Covid as they’re at a vulnerable age and have health conditions. 

Probably end up staying in London. Go gym in the morning would be a treat and on Boxing Day. My old gym was always closed. 

7 hours ago, jd said:

I’ll watch the kids open presents then go to work about 6am, will get home around 19.30

Ah damn! Do you work at the hospital? 

This year will have a lay in, prolly go for a long walk/jog  along the coast then back for lunch and watch a film  with a nice glass of something.  Looking forward to it as 2020 has been truly pants. Hoping this day will herald a better year going forwards.

No visits to anyone due to health reasons(theirs), lockdowns and only having the one day off.

13 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Staying in the flat, with my cat. Will treat myself To a nice sirloin steak tho and watch home alone or something. 

That sounds ideal to me, except dog>cat