Sign in to follow this  
Clubber Lang

British Dragon (blue dragon logo)

Anyone used any recently?

Got a freebie box of Test-e yesterday, jabbed 2ml last night. Got a little bit of discomfort in my site, glute, but tbh id rather get some slight pip than nothing at all.

Packaging is spot on, very well made. Amps are all the same height, got exactly 1ml of oil out of each amp. Amps snapped off easily so zero need for a amp opener, or cut in my fingers.

Code checked out too.

Looks like a well made posh UGL. I'll use 1ml ew till Jan, see how it goes.

Anyone got any recent feedback? 

1 hour ago, Lowkii said:

Didn't the original British Dragon get busted? So anything now would just be a copy, right?

yeah the original BD owners got busted in Thailand and sent to the US to face trial. I think one of the two owners died in prison.

there was a copy cat lab called BD.eu, they were pants

this is obv another copy of the name, but no connection to either of the above. I think the BD with blue logo has been out for a few years, as remember asking a friend on a forum who moved over to Thailand about labs available, SD, Thai Dispensary etc, and he did mention the BD with blue logo/dragon, and that was at least 5+ years ago.

See how it goes, early days yet, only jabbed Saturday. Could be a placebo but i do feel libido has increased slightly. Again, still early. Im asking my guy if he has any Test-Prop, might add a ml of that to my weekly 1ml Test-e.

Interested to see your reviews mate.

I'm not one to go for a lab who is trying to make a living from another labs old name though but you never know these could be good.

Danny

2 hours ago, Shergar said:

Interested to see your reviews mate.

I'm not one to go for a lab who is trying to make a living from another labs old name though but you never know these could be good.

Danny

true, they have stole the name, but then again the old BD doesnt exist anymore.

woke up this morning with a good tingle in the old pork purse,  was tempted to blast one out but think i'll save it till later when the missus is home lol.

gonna ask what else, if any, BD he has. Test-Prop would be a good thing to try, see if my libido shoots up. 

27 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

true, they have stole the name, but then again the old BD doesnt exist anymore.

woke up this morning with a good tingle in the old pork purse,  was tempted to blast one out but think i'll save it till later when the missus is home lol.

gonna ask what else, if any, BD he has. Test-Prop would be a good thing to try, see if my libido shoots up. 

This would be a waste lol

Yeah the lab could be good to go and if they are it just baffles me why they would risk speculation and opinionated people (like myself lol) when they are rocking out good stuff yet trying to live off a name from years gone by plus a couple who have used the name too and failed miserably.

Could only lead to tarnishing their own stuff.

Let us know how you get on mate, I trust your opinion and will be interested.

Danny

56 minutes ago, Shergar said:

This would be a waste lol

Yeah the lab could be good to go and if they are it just baffles me why they would risk speculation and opinionated people (like myself lol) when they are rocking out good stuff yet trying to live off a name from years gone by plus a couple who have used the name too and failed miserably.

Could only lead to tarnishing their own stuff.

Let us know how you get on mate, I trust your opinion and will be interested.

Danny

Doesn't make any sense to me either mate. The only British Dragon I've tried was that fake bd.eu stuff which was total rubbish, so instinctively I'd stay clear of anything else with that name. 

There's plenty of other names out there like, and British Dragon doesn't exactly scream quality gear by the way it sounds.

treated myself to a box of BD test-prop this week. Jabbed 2ml yesterday afternoon and im sure it gave me a buzz a few hours later. 

went it well with a little pip starting about 6 hours later. Woke up with some discomfort this morning but after some Aspirin its taken the edge off it. 

libido feels better, tho i did 2ml test-e last week and that increased it too.

getting a sense of well being from it too.

tempted to use BD test in my next cycle, whenever that'll be with all this lockdown BS.