Hi Lads hope your well.

Has anyone used Pharmacoms Primobolan?

Im only asking as i have 20vials of Prim100. Is it legit? Only asking as its the most faked compound ever!

All codes on the vials matchup to the verification on Pharmacoms website.

I have used pharmacoms anavar, test e, EQ, winny with great results just unsure about the Primo!

Any feedback would be appreciated. Or if anyone can suggest other labs

Kind Regards

Stu

true...

any experience with pharmacoms primo?

i realise they do a 200mg/ml version which is rather rare as most labs do 100mg/ml

Just questioning if theres a possibility it can be bunk?

21 minutes ago, Stu_S said:

true...

any experience with pharmacoms primo?

i realise they do a 200mg/ml version which is rather rare as most labs do 100mg/ml

Just questioning if theres a possibility it can be bunk?

The codes match. What else do you want? 

exactly why i asked , ive heard the primo coming up as test prop on another forum

(after ive already bought them) lol!

oh well guess il pin it and get bloods and find out.

ive had success with all other products frm them who knows.

Iv used the pharmacom  primo 10ml bottles  and it was spot on. used lots of different pharmacom stuff and all excellent except for eq500 which was bunk

6 minutes ago, Dave11 said:

Iv used the pharmacom  primo 10ml bottles  and it was spot on. used lots of different pharmacom stuff and all excellent except for eq500 which was bunk

Cheers dave what dose was you running? and effects?

It’ll be primo, it’s really not this mythical hard to get raw, it’s just expensive so some labs skimp on it, pharmacom really ain’t going go need to skimp, they will be making millions a year, possibly hundreds of millions 

Primo is class, just started 900mg myself, not pharmacom but its irrelevant, any primo from a decent lab mentioned on here will be legit  

I run it at 400mg - 500mg, always been my fav compound and respond to it really well and of course the sides are virtually non existent with is a big plus

4 hours ago, Towel said:

they will be making millions a year, possibly hundreds of millions 

......holy sh1t, hundreds of millions!!! surprised they’re not shutting up shop then, aren’t you :whistling: big boy !!!

12 hours ago, Towel said:

It’ll be primo, it’s really not this mythical hard to get raw, it’s just expensive so some labs skimp on it, pharmacom really ain’t going go need to skimp, they will be making millions a year, possibly hundreds of millions 

Primo is class, just started 900mg myself, not pharmacom but its irrelevant, any primo from a decent lab mentioned on here will be legit  

Pharmacom do skimp, I’ve had some very dodgy looking vials off them (bought direct)

28 minutes ago, drwae said:

Pharmacom do skimp, I’ve had some very dodgy looking vials off them (bought direct)

How do you mean dodgy vials mate :lol: Genuine question 

9 minutes ago, Towel said:

How do you mean dodgy vials mate :lol: Genuine question 

I bought test e, test p and mast p and every test e vial had a caved in stopper with a hole / cracks in it and oil leaking out, the others were fine. 
They told me some explanation about pressure from filling vials with hot oil but they should obviously never have passed quality control. 
the oils all work fine though. 

B8AAC1E5-5A4B-4BE8-99AD-BA0078FD4A60.jpeg

DA48261F-7925-47A9-879C-72CA7A386D51.jpeg

14 hours ago, Stu_S said:

exactly why i asked , ive heard the primo coming up as test prop on another forum

(after ive already bought them) lol!

oh well guess il pin it and get bloods and find out.

ive had success with all other products frm them who knows.

Ahh you mean it's legit pharmacom but the gear inside isn't what they claim? 

You'd hope not wouldn't you. They're a big lab. And quite expensive. You could always buy one of those cheap gear tests so you'll know which compound is in it? Labmax maybe? It won't tell you what concentration but with 20 vials at least you could have a word with the supplier if they show no primo. 

13 minutes ago, drwae said:

I bought test e, test p and mast p and every test e vial had a caved in stopper with a hole / cracks in it and oil leaking out, the others were fine. 
They told me some explanation about pressure from filling vials with hot oil but they should obviously never have passed quality control. 

Ohh see what you mean 

I wouldn’t call it skimping, it’s just the sheer volume they produce, instead of a lad with a little pump filling up 1000 vials they’ll have bloody conveyor belts smashing out 100s of thousands id assume.

As big as they are they’re still an illegal drugs labs so doubt they have any one doing quality checks haha, just smash it out and reap the profits, they must make an absolute fortune on what they charge considering the bulk they must buy in. 

thanks for everyones reply on my first post on this forum!

Im gna go ahead with it and see how it goes.

Will deffo do bloods durring this cycle and keep you updated to make sure its not a form of test .

Ive had fantastic results with Pcoms anavar which is a exsp raw too but came out legit.

So will give the prim a go!

Regards

Stu

2 hours ago, Stu_S said:

thanks for everyones reply on my first post on this forum!

Im gna go ahead with it and see how it goes.

Will deffo do bloods durring this cycle and keep you updated to make sure its not a form of test .

Ive had fantastic results with Pcoms anavar which is a exsp raw too but came out legit.

So will give the prim a go!

Regards

Stu

What dose did you run the var at? As I have some I’m going to use beginning next year

40mg a day for 6weeks

veins coming out of everywhere

all muscles constantly hard and full and dry

strength was through the fuckin roof! 

and i was in a calorie defiicit throughout use. 

Was just running it with 125mg test(trt)

28 minutes ago, Stu_S said:

40mg a day for 6weeks

veins coming out of everywhere

all muscles constantly hard and full and dry

strength was through the fuckin roof! 

and i was in a calorie defiicit throughout use. 

Was just running it with 125mg test(trt)

Cheers big man! 40mg is lower than I would have used so this is very useful info?

honestly ive even run it at great success at 30mg.

I dont get how people run it 80-even 100mg.

The pumps were painful enough at 40mg !

Also when it comes to Pcmon i always run there “suggested dose” on each of there drug profile. For the var its min 30mg -max 60mg and it actually works lol

Enjoy

On 14/11/2020 at 9:38 AM, drwae said:

Little off topic mate but how was the experience for delivery to the UK from your source? How long did it take and did it come from within EU?