2 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

Little off topic mate but how was the experience for delivery to the UK from your source? How long did it take and did it come from within EU?

No mate it came from China and bang on a month

On 13/11/2020 at 6:56 PM, Simon90 said:

I had codes match on pharmacom oxys and they were bunk never used their oils but after that I’d never touch them 

I’ve had pharmacom test with holes in the bungs although a PC cap was in place.  The codes also matched up.

@drwaehad the same thing happen with an apparent order direct through PC.... they sent an email explaining it had something to do with the hot oil bursting holes through the rubber 

I wouldn’t go near PC... codes matching or not it just seems to me that there are too many hands along the supply chain looking to take a slice of the pie. 

I’ve had a few vials of pcom over the years and they’ve always had that weird concave rubber bung on them. I assumed it was supposed to be like that!? And that was just their vial design lol

used their deca/npp blend, deca 600 and bold 500 and I’m pretty sure a couple of others but I can’t remember what and they’ve always done as expected (including the deca/bold pipping like f**k, not sure which was mostly to blame as I was mixing the two)

cant imagine their primo being what it should be bud, they are probs the most tested brand out there and they for both content and blood test values and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything not come within 10% of the dose.

On 14/11/2020 at 9:38 AM, drwae said:

I bought test e, test p and mast p and every test e vial had a caved in stopper with a hole / cracks in it and oil leaking out, the others were fine. 
They told me some explanation about pressure from filling vials with hot oil but they should obviously never have passed quality control. 
the oils all work fine though. 

B8AAC1E5-5A4B-4BE8-99AD-BA0078FD4A60.jpeg

DA48261F-7925-47A9-879C-72CA7A386D51.jpeg

Letting the oil cool before filling the vials is basic stuff, id expect more from Pharmacom. Tbh, they are probably too busy counting their mad profits to give a f**k.

On 20/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, gwswag said:

Letting the oil cool before filling the vials is basic stuff, id expect more from Pharmacom. Tbh, they are probably too busy counting their mad profits to give a f**k.

When I was making my own test it was alot easier to filter when the oil is warm

On 20/11/2020 at 1:55 PM, gwswag said:

The heat tolerance of the stopper will be much higher than they heat any form of oil. 

1 hour ago, Phily1978 said:

When I was making my own test it was alot easier to filter when the oil is warm

Yeah it has to be warm-ish, itd pass through the filter too quickly if stone cold. Not filtering it straight away is what I meant.