Pez189

Covid vaccine.

58 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Your link doesn’t contain any evidence of this. In particular, a world health organisation report that you refer to. Please post a link to the who report.

I think he is correct in this statement but as always he's just misrepresenting what it means. The cheap polio vaccine they use, causes 1 case of polio per 2.6 million doses. So 10 million doses and you have around 4 cases. I'm sure I don't need to explain to you, that this should be compared to the polio stats if 10 million people hadn't' been vaccinated, not to countries that have nearly eradicated the problem with vaccines. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Haha I've missed you too Denied, no need to get like that man, our friends are far from stupid believe me, we all still meet up, Hug, let the kids play ect.. Nine of those Silly rules you lot follow.

I guess ultimately it all comes down to time will tell, we can argue our points of view, share links, even though everything and everyone is Censored to sh1t if they aren't agreeing with the official narrative, but really it comes down to judging things with what is happening around you. 

Time will tell.... 

How much time do you need? Have you or your partner had any problems with vaccines? Do you personally know anyone who has? 

Then ask yourself, do you know anyone who has had problems with preventable diseases and ask yourself why that is. Then maybe speak to some of the older members who will have  stories of polio from there childhood.  

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

haha, ask a Nurses next time you speak to one.

@wylde99 our resident Dickhead, returns. 
All meds come with a PIL, administration is recorded, and by law all MARR sheets are kept/archived for seven years. 
Do you know how hard it is to become a nurse? No, you don’t. 

Like usual, I woke up to you all with your Panties in a twist, some personal insults and of course the old Insults to my Mental Health haha. 

I've said before, it's your problem not mine, you lot are still putting faith in firstly a Fake Pandemic and secondly Putin faith in an outdated, crumbling System that clearly doesn't work. 

8 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

I’m calm mate. Just need to put a halt to some of your un-established facts.  to create a debate, argument or whatever you’d like to call it you need something to back your beliefs. Means nothing. otherwise. 

You don’t know any nurses. I doubt very much your partners friends or is it your friends as well versed in anything medical. 

No evidence and I work with nurses, consultants and physios who have all been on ITU while patients have been on ventilators while battling Covid. Most died. They’d string you up boy. 

Nurses go on monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly training, as Kazza pointed out, it is mandatory, otherwise they don’t get to be in control of people’s health and lives on a daily basis. It’s to ensure they are at the correct level of competency to treat a patient in a particular way. No skills, no treat. 

"Most died on Ventilators" 

Maybe they shouldn't of been put on the fuck1ng things then and had their Lungs blown up when it wasn't the treatment they needed? 

I call Murder by Medical Prroxy, and its happening in care homes and Hospitals lol. 

Again, it's not my fault you lot are still buying the lie, but continue to take it out on me, its all good :)

@PSevens2017

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8204459/Are-doctors-HARMING-coronavirus-patients-putting-ventilators-early.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/life-saving-ventilators-dangerous-coronavirus-21887251

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1332330/coronavirus-latest-news-coronavirus-uk-lockdown-uk-cases-ventilators-boris-johnson

If you lot actually swallow your pride for just a few minuites... Surely if you're honest you know someone that was either put on a Ventilator and died or had Covid put on their Death Certificate when they didn't have Covid.

I personally know of 2 people, and neither of these people are "Conspiracy Theorists" one of them had a 88yr old Mother who begged not to go to Hospital as she didn't think she would make it out, she had Pneumonia and they said it was Covid19, the Family last U heard were chasing it as they don't want their Mum as a Statistic. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Like usual, I woke up to you all with your Panties in a twist, 

You woke up pretty early it seems. And who has their knickers in a twist copying and pasting, copying and pasting......? It’s as if you vomited all over the forum this morning. Yesterday you were saying Covid-19 doesn’t exist yet today you are telling us the doctors (who had never seen this disease before) were using the wrong treatment! Get your story straight. Thanks for printed timetable in the other thread. Will enjoy picking you up on that as the months roll on. And by the way, the only coward would be the one who didn’t stand up to the disinformation you  incessantly regurgitate onto this forum.

50 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Anyone tell me how they magically got the date of the vac, to be before we knew we even had a Vaccine? 

FB_IMG_1605865256419.jpg

What does a picture of a vial containing a sample of covid have to do with when the vaccine was produced?

13 minutes ago, Denied said:

What does a picture of a vial containing a sample of covid have to do with when the vaccine was produced?

Doesn't it mean a thing then? I thought we have only just made a breakthrough with it? Or whatever lies they tell you I can't keep up. 

Something Dodgy there though no? 

2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Doesn't it mean a thing then? I thought we have only just made a breakthrough with it? Or whatever lies they tell you I can't keep up. 

Something Dodgy there though no? 

That's a picture of a sample of covid, not a picture of a vaccine. So again, what does this have to do with the vaccine?

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Anyone tell me how they magically got the date of the vac, to be before we knew we even had a Vaccine? 

FB_IMG_1605865256419.jpg

I have sausages in my freezer that were going out of date when i froze them.

I will eat them over the weekend and, if you want, I can post a pic of them when they come out of the freezer.

you can then use that pic as evidence of a global conspiracy that knew in advance that i was going to eat those sausages after the use by date this weekend and is going to make me eat the sausages.

I may even have them with chips which you could also use as evidence that bill gates is involved.

Just let me know how you would like to proceed :whistling:

30 minutes ago, a.notherguy said:

I have sausages in my freezer that were going out of date when i froze them.

I will eat them over the weekend and, if you want, I can post a pic of them when they come out of the freezer.

you can then use that pic as evidence of a global conspiracy that knew in advance that i was going to eat those sausages after the use by date this weekend and is going to make me eat the sausages.

I may even have them with chips which you could also use as evidence that bill gates is involved.

Just let me know how you would like to proceed :whistling:

Depends, do you like them with Gravy or Baked Beans? 

23 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Think about it for a minute. The CDC must be in on it for this scam to work, so why would they publish evidence it's a hoax. Oh yes, that's right, they didn't. Which must mean by your logic, that its a hoax there covering up. 

You see where your logic is flawed, which ever way they come out, you think it proves it's a hoax.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27633R

Just now, Denied said:

Think about it for a minute. The CDC must be in on it for this scam to work, so why would they publish evidence it's a hoax. Oh yes, that's right, they didn't. Which must mean by your logic, that its a hoax there covering up. 

You see where your logic is flawed, which ever way they come out, you think it proves it's a hoax.

Can you show Concrete proof of Covid-19 and its Isolation of a live Version of the Virus please. 

As they are justifying shutting down the World on a PCR Test and making a Vaccine. 

25 minutes ago, Denied said:

Also, even they did isolate Coronavirus properly it's still harmless and non contagious as it's genetically coded to the individual it came from and would have to recode itself to become harmful, which it can't do, even if it could it would take weeks and doesn't live that long. 

53 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Depends, do you like them with Gravy or Baked Beans? 

good question.

if i was having sausage and mash then it would be onion gravy.

but sausage and chips is most likely gonna be beans

Im not a med expert just like to read study’s  and odd books on topic of health and I do have a doubt about this new vaccine type we dont have enough data and good trials conducted, on average  it takes 7-20 years to develop a successful vaccine, should we risk taking something that can even harm us in the future for something that doesnt have such an impact now I mean virus has 99% survival rate it all seem like massive scam with media manipulation and facts we were given . Government  chase their own interest public interest never their focus. 

here is some alternative to mainstream media articles on vaccines 

https://vaccineinjurynews.com/2020-11-13-us-health-experts-warn-coronavirus-jabs-children.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-19-science-pfizer-moderna-covid19-vaccines-have-none.html

10 minutes ago, a.notherguy said:

good question.

if i was having sausage and mash then it would be onion gravy.

but sausage and chips is most likely gonna be beans

We agree on something!! Correct answer, PM me your Address, do you want me to bring anything?