Pez189

Covid vaccine.

"Vaccines typically require years of research and testing before reaching the clinic, but scientists are racing to produce a safe and effective coronavirus vaccine by next year."

A quote from the New York Times,

That alone is enough to put me off ever getting this dodgy creation. 

Covid itself hasn't even been around for a year, and yet they already have an effective vaccine? 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Also look out for Traffic Lights at your Local Supermarket. 

It's to Socially Conditioning you to accepting Facial Recognition but more Importantly "GREEN" if your Health Passport Is up to date and Red if it isnt. 

They will tell you at first it's too Monitor how many people are in the store, most people unfortunately will believe that :(

we are heading for the promised land, really cant wait....

I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better

1 hour ago, Tonysco said:

"Vaccines typically require years of research and testing before reaching the clinic, but scientists are racing to produce a safe and effective coronavirus vaccine by next year."

A quote from the New York Times,

That alone is enough to put me off ever getting this dodgy creation. 

Covid itself hasn't even been around for a year, and yet they already have an effective vaccine? 

Never in the history of vaccines has so much money and manpower been thrown at developing one for Covid-19. Literally dozens of projects were set up all around the world all taking different approaches to solve this issue. None has so far been approved but it looks like two are getting close. It's worth noting that they weren't exactly starting from scratch here and there has been plenty of learning from research and previously developed vaccines to inform the work around this one.

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Never in the history of vaccines has so much money and manpower been thrown at developing one for Covid-19. Literally dozens of projects were set up all around the world all taking different approaches to solve this issue. None has so far been approved but it looks like two are getting close. It's worth noting that they weren't exactly starting from scratch here and there has been plenty of learning from research and previously developed vaccines to inform the work around this one.

Come on Kazza, you can't honestly still be believing this Vaccine is a good thing for us, I know you are from a generation where Brainwashing was strong but even you must be a bit suspicious by now. 

Never any Money for anything that would actually Benefit us, but plenty for War and now Covid19 and a Vaccine. 

15 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Come on Kazza, you can't honestly still be believing this Vaccine is a good thing for us, I know you are from a generation where Brainwashing was strong but even you must be a bit suspicious by now. 

Never any Money for anything that would actually Benefit us, but plenty for War and now Covid19 and a Vaccine. 

I truly believe vaccines to have been the greatest advance in public health history and to have saved the lives of millions upon millions of people. Moreover that the rise of the conspiracy theorists risks undoing that good and needlessly condemns innocent people (and particularly children) to die needless deaths on account of the disinformation they spread and promote. It is for this reason that I believe you to be dangerous and challenge you at every opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I truly believe vaccines to have been the greatest advance in public health history

You don’t believe this. You know it to be true. What people “believe” and what is actually true are two separate things. You knew that anyway :)

Whilst we are on the subject the Polio Vaccine is a good example. Since it’s introduction in the U.K in the fifties Polio has been eradicated. All the conspiracy theory idiots on here had the vaccine as a child. In Pakistan aid workers trying to give polio vaccinations to children get shot by militants who believe that the vaccine is a western conspiracy to sterilise Muslims. This has been going on for years. Antivax is nothing new.

6 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I truly believe vaccines to have been the greatest advance in public health history and to have saved the lives of millions upon millions of people. Moreover that the rise of the conspiracy theorists risks undoing that good and needlessly condemns innocent people (and particularly children) to die needless deaths on account of the disinformation they spread and promote. It is for this reason that I believe you to be dangerous and challenge you at every opportunity.

Not talking about any other Vaccine then the Vaccine promoted for Covid19, Is there not any part of your Soul that is even questioning any of this, you really just sit back and trust the Puppet show masers to look after you lol. 

Although I'd argue everyone's Immune system is different, they put much more nasty stuff in them these days too and lots of it, so I wouldn't recommend them and all of my Partners fiends have Unvaccinated Children who are perfectly Healthy, and anyway ok plenty of Children have died and been Injured by Vaccines, hence why you can claim Payouts, something you can't do for this Covid Vaccine. 

Most Nurses can't even tell you the Insert of Vaccines that's how good Medical training is these days. 

1 minute ago, Sasnak said:

You don’t believe this. You know it to be true. What people “believe” and what is actually true are two separate things. You knew that anyway :)

Whilst we are on the subject the Polio Vaccine is a good example. Since it’s introduction in the U.K in the fifties Polio has been eradicated. All the conspiracy theory idiots on here had the vaccine as a child. In Pakistan aid workers trying to give polio vaccinations to children get shot by militants who believe that the vaccine is a western conspiracy to sterilise Muslims. This has been going on for years. Antivax is nothing new.

Polio was long being Eradicated Naturally, long before the Vaccine came along, and majority of Polio cases now are people who have had the Vaccine. 

https://nationalpost.com/health/more-polio-cases-currently-caused-by-vaccines-than-the-wild-virus-who-report

Also most of these Diseases are Scientifically proven to exsist which Covid19 Is not, hence why the PCR Test Os completely useless and Lemmings excited to get one wearing it like a Badge of honor is the reason we all won't e going to the Gym for a long time and will continue to be treated like Cattle. 

10 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Not talking about any other Vaccine then the Vaccine promoted for Covid19, Is there not any part of your Soul that is even questioning any of this, you really just sit back and trust the Puppet show masers to look after you lol. 

Although I'd argue everyone's Immune system is different, they put much more nasty stuff in them these days too and lots of it, so I wouldn't recommend them and all of my Partners fiends have Unvaccinated Children who are perfectly Healthy, and anyway ok plenty of Children have died and been Injured by Vaccines, hence why you can claim Payouts, something you can't do for this Covid Vaccine. 

Most Nurses can't even tell you the Insert of Vaccines that's how good Medical training is these days. 

You don’t know ‘most nurses’ Wylde. Doubt you know 1 or 2.  That is your opinion so stands for nothing. You’re not medically trained either. You don’t know anything about medical training so cannot comment on syllabus, criteria or anything else to do with the medical field or it’s training. I know medical professionals eg nurses that would get great delight in performing a few insertions of their own for slagging off their profession/colleagues. 

Same with ‘all’ of your partners friends and their unvaccinated children. Means nothing. Now if you’re going to attempt to make it legit, you’d be mentioning that you’ve never been vaccinated. 

Too much time on your hands mate and need to reflect on that inner dialogue that’s going on. 

1 minute ago, PSevens2017 said:

You don’t know ‘most nurses’ Wylde. Doubt you know 1 or 2.  That is your opinion so stands for nothing. 

Same with ‘all’ of your partners friends and their unvaccinated children. Means nothing. Now if you’re going to attempt to make it legit, you’d be mentioning that you’ve never been vaccinated. 

Too much time on your hands mate and need to reflect on that inner dialogue that’s going on. 

Calm down bro, you seem upset wtf lol. 

Im fine thanks and wasn't lying, and I was Vaccinated when I was 3 Years old and my Mum didn't know any better. 

FORCED VACCINATIONS.

For anyone who might think such conjecture is only to be found in the radical and outrageous parts of conspiracy and tin foil hat groups of Facebook and the dark web, maybe should take a look at what was being implemented in Denmark until 9 days of continuous and wide scale protests in Denmark forced a government U-turn.

"A Danish law that would have allowed health authorities to forcibly inject people with a Covid-19 vaccine has reportedly been abandoned after more than a week of public protests.

The proposed ‘epidemic law’ would have replaced an existing emergency law passed in the spring which gave the government sweeping powers to fight Covid-19, but protests lasting nine days have seen the radical measures which politicians hoped to make permanent shelved for now despite the emergence of two possible Covid-19 vaccines.

With the assistance of police, the epidemic law would have allowed forced vaccinations of people from defined groups that refuse the vaccine, as well as forcible medical examinations and detention in isolation centres.

“People who refuse the above can – in some situations – be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.”

13 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Partners fiends have Unvaccinated Children who are perfectly Healthy, and anyway ok plenty of Children have died and been Injured by Vaccines, hence why you can claim Payouts, something you can't do for this Covid Vaccine. 

9 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Polio was long being Eradicated Naturally, long before the Vaccine came along, and majority of Polio cases now are people who have had the Vaccine. 

I'm trying to keep out of these threads but FFS engage your brain just a little bit before you post. 

The reason your friends stupidity hasn't caused any damage to their children is because not everyone's parents are as stupid and at the moment herd immunity is still a thing.

The second point about there being more cases of vaccine inducted polio than wild polio, is proof that the vaccine is working and I've already explained this to you. 

Just now, Denied said:

I'm trying to keep out of these threads but FFS engage your brain just a little bit before you post. 

The reason your friends stupidity hasn't caused any damage to their children is because not everyone's parents are as stupid and at the moment herd immunity is still a thing.

The second point about there being more cases of vaccine inducted polio than wild polio. Is proof that the vaccine is working and I've already explained this to you. 

Haha I've missed you too Denied, no need to get like that man, our friends are far from stupid believe me, we all still meet up, Hug, let the kids play ect.. Nine of those Silly rules you lot follow.

I guess ultimately it all comes down to time will tell, we can argue our points of view, share links, even though everything and everyone is Censored to sh1t if they aren't agreeing with the official narrative, but really it comes down to judging things with what is happening around you. 

Time will tell.... 

11 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

majority of Polio cases now are people who have had the Vaccine

Your link doesn’t contain any evidence of this. In particular, a world health organisation report that you refer to. Please post a link to the who report.

Just now, wylde99 said:

No Kazza I haven't got recorded conversation with Nurses haha, ask a Nurses next time you speak to one. 

Surely to make such a broad ranging accusation against an entire profession you wouldn't simply ask (or record) a couple of them?? You'd surely have credible evidence to back up a statement like that?? But no, I guess when most of the things you claim can't actually be evidenced, chucking another falsehood in to the pot makes little difference. 

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

Surely to make such a broad ranging accusation against an entire profession you wouldn't simply ask (or record) a couple of them?? You'd surely have credible evidence to back up a statement like that?? But no, I guess when most of the things you claim can't actually be evidenced, chucking another falsehood in to the pot makes little difference. 

The Evidence is there for you all to do yourself haha, ask a Nurse. 

3 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Your link doesn’t contain any evidence of this. In particular, a world health organisation report that you refer to. Please post a link to the who report.

WHO Funded by Gates haha. 

To anyone of you who aren't Brainwashed on this Forum, we are in trouble, they are going to make anyone who refuses this Vaccination outcasts to Society and you have Brainwashed Stasis on this Forum who will be cheering them on. 

Enjoy your Jab boys, night night. 

2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

So I will ask the Nurse who administers the Flu vaccine in our Trust if she is familiar with the detail of  drug data sheet and the BNF entries for it, and when she says yes I will once again conclude you are talking bollocks (which I already know to be fair). The key here is that a nurse is expected to have a good understanding of any medicines they actually administer or they are in breach of their professional code. On top of that, all nurses receive a broader update on medicines as part of their obligatory annual mandatory training. 

38 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Calm down bro, you seem upset wtf lol. 

Im fine thanks and wasn't lying, and I was Vaccinated when I was 3 Years old and my Mum didn't know any better. 

I’m calm mate. Just need to put a halt to some of your un-established facts.  to create a debate, argument or whatever you’d like to call it you need something to back your beliefs. Means nothing. otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

You don’t know any nurses. I doubt very much your partners friends or is it your friends as well versed in anything medical. 

No evidence and I work with nurses, consultants and physios who have all been on ITU while patients have been on ventilators while battling Covid. Most died. They’d string you up boy. 

Nurses go on monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly training, as Kazza pointed out, it is mandatory, otherwise they don’t get to be in control of people’s health and lives on a daily basis. It’s to ensure they are at the correct level of competency to treat a patient in a particular way. No skills, no treat.