Pez189

Covid vaccine.

10 minutes ago, schlomo said:

Obviously some of you missed out on ID2020 and event 201, just days and weeks prior to the apparent spread of a deadly pathogen out of China.

If it is not clear to anyone that the SARS-COV.ID2 is essentially a tool (whether it exists or not, and so far according to the CDC it doesn't) used to initiate the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" or as Klaus Schwaeb of the World Economic Forum calls it - the 'Global Reset' whereby the world is run by supposed scientific technocracy, where every facet of your life is dictated, controlled. You will own nothing "and you'll be happy". All your favorite un-elected Sociopaths are fully behind it, our very own Bonny Charlie is championing it.

The information is there, are people waiting for Boris the Donmeh to come TV and  tell you point blank that you will be total slaves with a significantly reduced life expectancy and you will like? That every area of your life will be micro-managed? Something tells me Charles, Johnson, Gates, Rockefeller or Sassoon won't be owning anything, but hey at least the Football is on the telly and Asda have an offer or fosters :rolleyes:

A former Soviet intelligence propagandist explained that once a people have been conditioned for a certain amount of time, logic and facts do not mean a thing, we clearly have gone passed this stage. You have numerous here who can't seem to see that we have been hoodwinked. 

But i'm sure Kazza_Shill and VisibleIdiot will be here quick to dismiss all that's been written,

@daringhorse dat choo brah? 

Haven't read the thread so I dont know if it's been mentioned yet, but it looks like criminal charges could be brought against people spreading "misinformation" about the vaccine. 

So much for free speech. 

1 hour ago, ThatsLife said:

Haven't read the thread so I dont know if it's been mentioned yet, but it looks like criminal charges could be brought against people spreading "misinformation" about the vaccine. 

So much for free speech. 

Since when should free speech, cover people making s**t up? It's also not about this vaccine it's about spreading lies about vaccines in general.

Have you not seen the crap a certain member on here spreads about vaccines, should that be allowed under free speech?

I can't find the group now, I assume it's been removed. I joined a facebook group awhile ago (got kicked out pretty quick) The title was along the line of Bill Gates will not vaccinate us the evil....

In that group I found a photo that was taken by a journalist who had been commissioned by the UN to document the damage done by polio, so needless to say a picture of some seriously disabled kids. This photo was put on this Facebook  group but under the title, look what Bill Gates vaccine does to children, rather than the correct title or what Bill Gates vaccine can save children from. 

Another girl, was proud although she had her first two children vaccinated, she hadn't done her third. So I commented, I think we know which one of the 3 is dying from cervical cancer. Her response was, well we'll deal with that if it comes up but at least, I know I've not put poisonous vaccines in this one. Yeah cancer, just deal with it or just prevent it hmm..

Another comment about the old classic, tracking chips in vaccines. When I commented a passive RFID tag that size would have a range of a few inches and wouldn't be very useful for tracking people. I got a reply saying they could now have a range of up to 100m and posted me a link to an active RFID tracker, yeah you try and inject that into someone then connect it to the mains, without them noticing.

Should such stupidity be covered under free speech? 

51 minutes ago, Denied said:

Since when should free speech, cover people making s**t up? It's also not about this vaccine it's about spreading lies about vaccines in general.

Have you not seen the crap a certain member on here spreads about vaccines, should that be allowed under free speech?

Its censorship, plain and simple.  people have a right to say what the hell they like, just like you have a right not to listen.

We are fast turning into a fascist dictatorship, our right to free protest has been taken away,  not to mention I now have to have a "valid reason" just to visit my own mother.

Why cant you see how dangerous it is to just roll over and give up these rights "because of Covid?"

edit: such stupidity is no different from the stupidity being spewed by official channels.  Every type of media, social or mainstream has a bias, let them all have their say and then make a choice based on that.  we are a "free country" after all.

33 minutes ago, mal said:

Labour want to censor any anti vaccine content online, thats pretty harsh even for the ultra left wing...

Protecting the innocent is an important principle for them I guess. This rampant shite about vaccines is not only beyond ridiculous it’s downright dangerous leading to the children of the naive or downright stupid left vulnerable to horrible diseases we had eradicated decades ago. 

12 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Protecting the innocent is an important principle for them I guess. This rampant shite about vaccines is not only beyond ridiculous it’s downright dangerous leading to the children of the naive or downright stupid left vulnerable to horrible diseases we had eradicated decades ago. 

Here’s is a relevant account - an entirely preventable disease making a significant comeback because of disinformation and the victims are predominantly children. The decision not to access the vaccine being taking by deluded or misinformed parents.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/decline-measles-vaccination-causing-preventable-global-resurgence-disease

17 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Censoring  and controlling public imformation wont protect people though, thats what im getting at, infact its giving false hope to millions when you just push the word vaccine against covid..

There are so many unknowns about its effectiveness.

I think people have a right to question and ask questions about it, it will be interesting to see the uptake of it in the uk..

1 hour ago, ThatsLife said:

Its censorship, plain and simple.  people have a right to say what the hell they like, just like you have a right not 

edit: such stupidity is no different from the stupidity being spewed by official channels.  Every type of media, social or mainstream has a bias, let them all have their say and then make a choice based on that.  we are a "free country" after all.

Are you seriously saying there the same thing? media bias, which is just someone’s take on the news, whether you agree with that opinion or not, that’s just someone’s opinion. Spreading harmful lies about dangers of vaccines, is not an opinion, it’s harmful lies, that will get people killed. It’s no different to hate preachers, preaching to people to do harm to other people. Both hate preachers and and the anti vax brigade believe what their doing is the right and just thing but both are basing their opinions on lies.

15 minutes ago, mal said:

Censoring  and controlling public imformation wont protect people though, thats what im getting at, infact its giving false hope to millions when you just push the word vaccine against covid..

I think people have a right to question and ask questions about it, it will be interesting to see the uptake of it in the uk..

It isn’t about preventing public information- it’s about preventing public disinformation. 

What do you actually know about the MMR vaccine or Hib or tetanus or whooping cough? I’ll wager next to nothing. But there are people out there who will happily fill that gap by telling you any old alarming shite and as far as Americans go, it looks like up to 29% of them will soak it up and believe it without question. From what we see on this forum, the UK isn’t far behind.

And if this does affect the uptake of the Covid vaccine when one is actually ready for roll out, Covid-19, an illness that will become totally preventable, will be with us for many years to come. 

48 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

So are you saying 100,000s of people haven’t died from “vaccines”

26 minutes ago, mal said:

Questioning is fine and should be done and won’t be ruled out. As I said, this isn’t about just the covid vaccine, it’s about spreading lies about vaccines, not questioning the safety of new vaccines.

7 minutes ago, Denied said:

Are you seriously saying there the same thing? media bias, which is just someone’s take on the news, whether you agree with that opinion or not, that’s just someone’s opinion. Spreading harmful lies about dangers of vaccines, is not an opinion, it’s harmful lies, that will get people killed. It’s no different to hate preachers, preaching to people to do harm to other people. Both hate preachers and and the anti vax brigade believe what their doing is the right and just thing but both are basing their opinions on lies.

Who's to say one person is right or wrong, everyone has a voice, censor nothing, including hate speech.

I really don't care what anyone says, I will listen to all angles and make my decision, I don't need to be told what I'm allowed to listen to or not. And that is really all I can be arsed to say on the matter, as I have a busy day today, Sunday lunch with friends (yes more than 6 of us), shock horror. 

22 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

Who's to say one person is right or wrong, everyone has a voice, censor nothing, including hate speech.

Below he gives a good example. There is a difference between having different opinions and just an out right lie. Saying Bill Gates is killing people while giving out clearly fake evidence is not a different opinion, it's a lie.

2 hours ago, Denied said:

I can't find the group now, I assume it's been removed. I joined a facebook group awhile ago (got kicked out pretty quick) The title was along the line of Bill Gates will not vaccinate us the evil....

In that group I found a photo that was taken by a journalist who had been commissioned by the UN to document the damage done by polio, so needless to say a picture of some seriously disabled kids. This photo was put on this Facebook  group but under the title, look what Bill Gates vaccine does to children, rather than the correct title or what Bill Gates vaccine can save children from. 

49 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Below he gives a good example. There is a difference between having different opinions and just an out right lie. Saying Bill Gates is killing people while giving out clearly fake evidence is not a different opinion, it's a lie.

Yes I agree that may be a lie, but the main stream media is not just people's opinions is it, it is downright lies aswell, especially regarding recent events. 

So who has the right to say one source can lie about what they like and another can't. See where I'm coming from? 

12 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

Yes I agree that may be a lie, but the main stream media is not just people's opinions is it, it is downright lies aswell, especially regarding recent events. 

So who has the right to say one source can lie about what they like and another can't. See where I'm coming from? 

No I don't see where you are coming from. It was not maybe a lie, it was a lie. 

If the media are telling lies then that needs to be delt with. 

3 hours ago, mal said:

Labour want to censor any anti vaccine content online, thats pretty harsh even for the ultra left wing...

Don't worry dude, someone will make it Boris & Matt Hancock's fault soon enough :thumb

This time next year I recon we will see things back to normal, not much sooner. By that point there will at least 4 vaccines and possible herd immunity. 

By thus spring I can't see things being much different, maybe less fatalitys in nursing homes. 

1 hour ago, monkeybiker said:

No I don't see where you are coming from. It was not maybe a lie, it was a lie. 

If the media are telling lies then that needs to be delt with. 

The media are telling lies, dangerous lies that are causing huge implications for peoples livelyhoods, relationships, mental health, stopping people getting critical medical care, I could go on. 

Why is no-one censoring that? 

5 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

The media are telling lies, dangerous lies that are causing huge implications for peoples livelyhoods, relationships, mental health, stopping people getting critical medical care, I could go on. 

Do think it's ok for the media to tell lies?

9 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

The media aren't making stuff up though are they? There just reporting on what they're being told. 

Some say it's an over reaction some say it's not enough but there not just making up lies.

Anti Vax, is just made up lies. Most anti Vax won't understand this but the person making the meme that wylde and co go round spreading must know this?

6 minutes ago, Denied said:

The media aren't making stuff up though are they? There just reporting on what they're being told. 

Some say it's an over reaction some say it's not enough but there not just making up lies.

Anti Vax, is just made up lies. Most anti Vax won't understand this but the person making the meme that wylde and co go round spreading must know this?

They are making stuff up though, mainstream media corporations are notoriously corrupt, and run by some of the most unsavoury characters on this planet. 

Anything they choose to put out as "fact" they will. So there is no justification to censor one sourse and not another.