Pez189

Covid vaccine.

17 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

So all of that plus the active ingredient/s !

To combat a disease that if you're under 70 and not already very sick you have about as much chance of dying from as you have of dying in a car accident....with no mid or long term safety trials...?

If you're already on your last legs, fair enough it's probably worth the gamble. But otherwise,  no thanks.

My bad Mickey, posted the wrong one - that's the chemical breakdown of an apple. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

https://eraoflight.com/2019/11/11/460000-missing-children-in-the-usa-each-year-while-the-entire-dinosaur-media-protects-pedophiles/

I've spoken to Victims myself and followed Jon Wedgers work for years. 

Child Sex Trafficking Is very real and very well Financed and Organised. 

Again you’re going off missing persons report. The vast majority of them cases are resolved quickly. There’s obviously child trafficking going on in the world but you’re misrepresenting the numbers on purpose :whistling:

20 minutes ago, Trenbaloney said:

Again you’re going off missing persons report. The vast majority of them cases are resolved quickly. There’s obviously child trafficking going on in the world but you’re misrepresenting the numbers on purpose :whistling:

Ok, again were arguing over the little facts rather then the point that its our "Rulers" carrying this Child Trafficking out. 

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

So here is the chemical make up of the majority of vaccines. Which chemicals in particular would you have issues with Wylde?

20201124_172038.jpg

I simply don't want any of that In m body thanks, and I'm not Abto Vax if they actually help people im Anti the Psychopaths running our lives on control pf these Vaccines, which do and have killed people. 

My main issue is the Covid Vaccine, please respect mine and others choice not to have it. 

I wonder if this will be along the lines of the Tamiflu nonsense that happened in 2006 back when bird flu was going about. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26954482

Millions spent to buy it, only to find out that the manufacturer was talking nonsense about how effective it was.

Interesting part from the article;

"The antiviral drug Tamiflu was stockpiled from 2006 in the UK when some agencies were predicting that a pandemic of bird flu could kill up to 750,000 people in Britain."

They were expecting nearly a million deaths in one flu season, and never even bothered to close anything let alone the majority of the country.

To date we've had 55,838 covid deaths in the UK, or as another way of looking at it, a whopping 7.5% of the deaths expected in 2006.

Covid and its restrictions can f**k off, its no more deadly than any other seasonal virus.  

5 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Ok, again were arguing over the little facts rather then the point that its our "Rulers" carrying this Child Trafficking out. 

The majority of 'kidnapped' children are actually taken by their own parents (predominantly where there are custody issues). large number of midsing children are those not returning to social services or private sector care by a given time. Name a case in Britain where a "ruler" was charged, or the main suspect, in a child kidnapping.

6 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I simply don't want any of that In m body thanks, and I'm not Abto Vax if they actually help people im Anti the Psychopaths running our lives on control pf these Vaccines, which do and have killed people. 

My main issue is the Covid Vaccine, please respect mine and others choice not to have it. 

It was actually the chemical breakdown of an apple. 

35 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I’m not sure you saying 112k children go missing in U.K. when the stats show it’s actually around 1% of that is little facts. 

who are the rulers behind it? Bill gates? Jay z?

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

My bad Mickey, posted the wrong one - that's the chemical breakdown of an apple. 

You got me there then!

TBH unless it's someone whose already very old and or suffering from another chronic illness , you'd probably be similarly as daft to allow yourself to be injected with apple juice as you would this rushed out vaccine. Lol 

49 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

The majority of 'kidnapped' children are actually taken by their own parents (predominantly where there are custody issues). large number of midsing children are those not returning to social services or private sector care by a given time. Name a case in Britain where a "ruler" was charged, or the main suspect, in a child kidnapping.

Seeing as its literally one of the most kept secrets I'm not going to find much am I, fo and follow Jon Wedger and listen to all the interviews of the victims, tell me they're all lying even though they have nothing to gain and everything to lose. 

Prince Andrew being a nonce, Jimmy Savilles close relation to the Royals, Epsteins Island... The Clues and signs are there but because the News isn't talking about it you think it's not happening. 

6 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Seeing as its literally one of the most kept secrets I'm not going to find much am I, fo and follow Jon Wedger and listen to all the interviews of the victims, tell me they're all lying even though they have nothing to gain and everything to lose. 

Prince Andrew being a nonce, Jimmy Savilles close relation to the Royals, Epsteins Island... The Clues and signs are there but because the News isn't talking about it you think it's not happening. 

How are the victims talking if they've been killed and had their adrenal gland secretions harvested?

On 23/11/2020 at 8:05 AM, wylde99 said:

Just thought I'd share this., worth a read. 

"The Covid Vaccine will be a constant application of several shots over time. 

Each will operate like a software update modifying your DNA and inserting and upgrading technological implants within you.

These technological implants will communicate with your Health Passport and other systems around you in society. Very similar to the Chinese Social Credit system.

All of your moves, thought patterns, responses, body functions, behaviours, financial transactions, internet usage, and locations will be recorded.

The AI system will know everything about you, More than you know yourself.

Babies when they are born will receive the same Vaccinations so they are monitored and controlled through life.

Many Government and commercial organisations will use all of this data  to shape and manipulate you and your experience within society.

You will be an absolute automaton slave living a warped and depreciated human experience.

You won't in fact be fully human.

---------

Who possibly could accept this information as being true without actually knowing it by learning the facts themselves? 

Nobody of course!

That's why it's essential you find out because this is happening now. 

You and we all are being repressed and manipulated towards mandatory Vaccination.

Why when only 1400 people have died of Covid in the UK over the past 8 months? And of these people the average age is 83

Others who have died WITH Covid have died as the result of other illnesses whilst testing positive for Covid. WIth the tests themselves giving 90% false positive rate. 

That's the Con. The Scam.

The Scamdemic

Made to look more deadly than it actually is.

Can you see why we think you're mad for wearing masks?

---------------

Crazy crackpot Technologist and Eugenicist Bill Gates is in charge of the world Vaccination programme.

Gates the main funder of the W.H.O is a member also of the World Economic Forum and attends the Davos Summit alongside other Globalist Billionaires and nefarious leaders of society. 

The founder of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab is instigating the "Great Financial Reset" with the "4th Industrial Revolution".

This is why we are locked down! 

This is why business, industry and economies are being forced to shutdown 

This operation is not about a Virus. It's about the re-engineering of society including the human psychology and experience.

The Virus is the smokescreen cover up to lead and manipulate us into this planned New World Society. Their "New Nornal"

All of the Governments have been paid off and incentivised with millions $$$  From those in charge of the World Banks working in collusion with the World Economic Forum and these Billionaire madmen

This is why Government rules are not making sense. And why there is no care about people dying and being harmed as a result of the lockdowns themselves. 

It's not about a Virus. You are being managed and manipulated in line with these bigger picture plans.

Only a few Governments out of more than 170 have fought back and declined the pay offs

This is what we are involved in. The Governments are working to their interests not ours. 

This is why millions across the world are waking up and educating theselves enough to see what's happening!

It's why more and more people are taking to the streets in protest in countries all over the world!!

Look at their placards and banners and you will see some reference to what i'm talking about here

-------------------

It is a closed mind of unfortunate ignorance that instantly dimisses this information.

Would you like proof?

Find out more about Bill Gates.  The organisations that he funds. including the BBC and Media Propoganda outlets. Handy to have the media on your side eh?

Check the Vaccine companies. The technology companies. And the Patents that he owns including "Luciferase" which can be injected into the body via Vaccine and used to store and transmit data to and from computer systems.

Check out ID2020

FInd out what he says about Vaccine development programmes and world population reduction. 

Find out his projects and investments in the very deadly United Nations Agenda 21 which includes world population reduction too

Find out who his rich friends and associates are. And the nefarious nature of their operations. Including...

The Rockerfeller Foundation
The Open Society Foundation
The Rosthchilds Foundation

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Do you see a pattern?

-----------

Once you've finished doing that go to bitchute dot com and search for United Nations Agenda 21, The Great Financial Reset, and the 4th Industrial Revolution

Don't use Google, Youtube or Mainstream Media. These are now heavily censored propoganda machines.

This is all happening right now and YOU and us all are on the agenda to be transformed into Vaccine modified work slaves.

Happy lockdown !"

FB_IMG_1606118612207.jpg

Why's Bill Gates bad? What's he done? Apart from being involved with 'nefarious' rich people? 

9 minutes ago, mrwright said:

Why's Bill Gates bad? What's he done? Apart from being involved with 'nefarious' rich people? 

His 'sin' is that he has donated to a number of Democrat campaigns. Conspiracy theorists, are mainly fed their diet of disinformation from right wing chat groups and YouTubers. They don't like democrats or or left leaning celebrities. That's why most conspiracy theories are about them (and hardly any are linked to republicans). 

16 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

His 'sin' is that he has donated to a number of Democrat campaigns. Conspiracy theorists, are mainly fed their diet of disinformation from right wing chat groups and YouTubers. They don't like democrats or or left leaning celebrities. That's why most conspiracy theories are about them (and hardly any are linked to republicans). 

Haha dear oh dear, Sheep to the Slaughter. 

I am desperately trying to keep away, I promise! ?

But this one was too important not to share ❤

The letter addressed to the government reads:

Dear Under Secretary,

We are writing to you with regard to the planned Covid-19 vaccination program.

We wish to draw your attention to the expected high number of adverse reactions which the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) explicitly state are a “direct threat to patient life and public health”:

“For reasons of extreme urgency under Regulation 32(2)(c) related to the release of a Covid-19 vaccine MHRA have accelerated the sourcing and implementation of a vaccine specific AI tool.

Strictly necessary — it is not possible to retrofit the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of Adverse Drug Reactions [ADRs] that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine. Therefore, if the MHRA does not implement the AI tool, it will be unable to process these ADRs effectively. This will hinder its ability to rapidly identify any potential safety issues with the Covid-19 vaccine and represents a direct threat to patient life and public health.

Reasons of extreme urgency — the MHRA recognises that its planned procurement process for the SafetyConnect programme, including the AI tool, would not have concluded by vaccine launch.”

https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:506291-2020:TEXT:EN:HTML&src=0

We, as health care professionals having a combined experience in excess of seventy years, with extensive knowledge of the history of vaccines, vaccine ingredients and their side-effects, are deeply concerned about the MHRA’s expected morbidity and mortality in vaccine recipients.

We therefore hereby inform you that if the planned vaccination program shall proceed then you will be directly culpable for the infant mortality and damage caused to children for whom you and the local authorities you oversee are responsible.

Furthermore we wish to notify you that we are currently in the process of obtaining formal legal advice in respect of this matter which we expect to confirm the statements made.

Given the imminent threat to the lives of many hundreds of thousands of children nationwide we are notifying you that we expect you to reply to us within forty-eight hours with written confirmation of the cessation of all Covid-19 vaccination plans and to cascade information to the appropriate lead staff, heads of service, leads for vulnerable adults and their associated agencies, within your remit as the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Children and Families or equivalent titled minister, within the devolved administrations of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. 

Failure to comply with this request will place you on notice that you may be deemed to be complicit in what may accurately be described as genocide if it is proved the facts we have stated were known to you or the other relevant authorities and you failed to act upon them.

Yours sincerely

Dr Kevin P Corbett                    
Kate Shemirani. 

48 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I am desperately trying to keep away, I promise! ?

But this one was too important not to share ❤

The letter addressed to the government reads:

Dear Under Secretary,

We are writing to you with regard to the planned Covid-19 vaccination program.

We wish to draw your attention to the expected high number of adverse reactions which the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) explicitly state are a “direct threat to patient life and public health”:

“For reasons of extreme urgency under Regulation 32(2)(c) related to the release of a Covid-19 vaccine MHRA have accelerated the sourcing and implementation of a vaccine specific AI tool.

Strictly necessary — it is not possible to retrofit the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of Adverse Drug Reactions [ADRs] that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine. Therefore, if the MHRA does not implement the AI tool, it will be unable to process these ADRs effectively. This will hinder its ability to rapidly identify any potential safety issues with the Covid-19 vaccine and represents a direct threat to patient life and public health.

Reasons of extreme urgency — the MHRA recognises that its planned procurement process for the SafetyConnect programme, including the AI tool, would not have concluded by vaccine launch.”

We, as health care professionals having a combined experience in excess of seventy years, with extensive knowledge of the history of vaccines, vaccine ingredients and their side-effects, are deeply concerned about the MHRA’s expected morbidity and mortality in vaccine recipients.

We therefore hereby inform you that if the planned vaccination program shall proceed then you will be directly culpable for the infant mortality and damage caused to children for whom you and the local authorities you oversee are responsible.

Furthermore we wish to notify you that we are currently in the process of obtaining formal legal advice in respect of this matter which we expect to confirm the statements made.

Given the imminent threat to the lives of many hundreds of thousands of children nationwide we are notifying you that we expect you to reply to us within forty-eight hours with written confirmation of the cessation of all Covid-19 vaccination plans and to cascade information to the appropriate lead staff, heads of service, leads for vulnerable adults and their associated agencies, within your remit as the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Children and Families or equivalent titled minister, within the devolved administrations of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. 

Failure to comply with this request will place you on notice that you may be deemed to be complicit in what may accurately be described as genocide if it is proved the facts we have stated were known to you or the other relevant authorities and you failed to act upon them.

Yours sincerely

Dr Kevin P Corbett                    
Kate Shemirani. 

Just been looking at his Twitter page - he's more of a looney than you! 

Covid or whatever disease needs to wipe this pr**k of his feet for good. Pot head still chatting bare s**t, fu**ing change the record you boring cnut! Still chanting the same old shite you was months ago. Fcukin brainwashed t**t 

6 hours ago, wylde99 said:

and I'm not Abto Vax if they actually help people

This is an interesting step forward for you. In the past you have definitely, and very vocally, been 100% anti-vax (cause more harm, you can leave it to your own immune system etc etc). And to be honest, that is one of the main reasons I challenge you so robustly - because it's such a dangerous view to promote and it places children in danger. 

So what changed? Why the softening in this regard?

I sporadically read through the comments, most of the "anti vaccine" stuff is just someone speculating and spouting nonsense, which is then repeated /copy pasted to be fact. 

will people try to profit and twist the agenda for their gain... absolutely. Is a group of people sat on a zoom conference (social distancing) planning how to over throw all world governments and insert microchips into you... probably not. lets be honest, YOU and that you is applicable to anyone reading this who believes as such;  aren't worth microchipping. never mind the resources to log the data etc. can't even watch terrorists in this country but Steve the forklift driver thinks Bill Gates is the illumanti and won't take this 'rushed vaccine'... but will do lines of gear at the weekend and inject steroids from UG labs :)