Pez189

Covid vaccine.

8 hours ago, Lancashiregent said:

"Have you got your papers?"

Well with the particularly thick decision to brexit about to maybe kick in, having papers to travel outside England might be something worth getting used to. 

Just thought I'd share this., worth a read. 

"The Covid Vaccine will be a constant application of several shots over time. 

Each will operate like a software update modifying your DNA and inserting and upgrading technological implants within you.

These technological implants will communicate with your Health Passport and other systems around you in society. Very similar to the Chinese Social Credit system.

All of your moves, thought patterns, responses, body functions, behaviours, financial transactions, internet usage, and locations will be recorded.

The AI system will know everything about you, More than you know yourself.

Babies when they are born will receive the same Vaccinations so they are monitored and controlled through life.

Many Government and commercial organisations will use all of this data  to shape and manipulate you and your experience within society.

You will be an absolute automaton slave living a warped and depreciated human experience.

You won't in fact be fully human.

---------

Who possibly could accept this information as being true without actually knowing it by learning the facts themselves? 

Nobody of course!

That's why it's essential you find out because this is happening now. 

You and we all are being repressed and manipulated towards mandatory Vaccination.

Why when only 1400 people have died of Covid in the UK over the past 8 months? And of these people the average age is 83

Others who have died WITH Covid have died as the result of other illnesses whilst testing positive for Covid. WIth the tests themselves giving 90% false positive rate. 

That's the Con. The Scam.

The Scamdemic

Made to look more deadly than it actually is.

Can you see why we think you're mad for wearing masks?

---------------

Crazy crackpot Technologist and Eugenicist Bill Gates is in charge of the world Vaccination programme.

Gates the main funder of the W.H.O is a member also of the World Economic Forum and attends the Davos Summit alongside other Globalist Billionaires and nefarious leaders of society. 

The founder of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab is instigating the "Great Financial Reset" with the "4th Industrial Revolution".

This is why we are locked down! 

This is why business, industry and economies are being forced to shutdown 

This operation is not about a Virus. It's about the re-engineering of society including the human psychology and experience.

The Virus is the smokescreen cover up to lead and manipulate us into this planned New World Society. Their "New Nornal"

All of the Governments have been paid off and incentivised with millions $$$  From those in charge of the World Banks working in collusion with the World Economic Forum and these Billionaire madmen

This is why Government rules are not making sense. And why there is no care about people dying and being harmed as a result of the lockdowns themselves. 

It's not about a Virus. You are being managed and manipulated in line with these bigger picture plans.

Only a few Governments out of more than 170 have fought back and declined the pay offs

This is what we are involved in. The Governments are working to their interests not ours. 

This is why millions across the world are waking up and educating theselves enough to see what's happening!

It's why more and more people are taking to the streets in protest in countries all over the world!!

Look at their placards and banners and you will see some reference to what i'm talking about here

-------------------

It is a closed mind of unfortunate ignorance that instantly dimisses this information.

Would you like proof?

Find out more about Bill Gates.  The organisations that he funds. including the BBC and Media Propoganda outlets. Handy to have the media on your side eh?

Check the Vaccine companies. The technology companies. And the Patents that he owns including "Luciferase" which can be injected into the body via Vaccine and used to store and transmit data to and from computer systems.

Check out ID2020

FInd out what he says about Vaccine development programmes and world population reduction. 

Find out his projects and investments in the very deadly United Nations Agenda 21 which includes world population reduction too

Find out who his rich friends and associates are. And the nefarious nature of their operations. Including...

The Rockerfeller Foundation
The Open Society Foundation
The Rosthchilds Foundation

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Do you see a pattern?

-----------

Once you've finished doing that go to bitchute dot com and search for United Nations Agenda 21, The Great Financial Reset, and the 4th Industrial Revolution

Don't use Google, Youtube or Mainstream Media. These are now heavily censored propoganda machines.

This is all happening right now and YOU and us all are on the agenda to be transformed into Vaccine modified work slaves.

Happy lockdown !"

FB_IMG_1606118612207.jpg

Oxford vaccine is 90% according to sky...70% on bbc , theres alot of bullshit attached to these injections

Im still not convinced with any of them..im sure the government will pressure the media to talk it up by the end of today.

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Each will operate like a software update modifying your DNA and inserting and upgrading technological implants within you.

These technological implants will communicate with your Health Passport and other systems around you in society. Very similar to the Chinese Social Credit system.

All of your moves, thought patterns, responses, body functions, behaviours, financial transactions, internet usage, and locations will be recorded.

The AI system will know everything about you, More than you know yourself.

Babies when they are born will receive the same Vaccinations so they are monitored and controlled through life.

Many Government and commercial organisations will use all of this data  to shape and manipulate you and your experience within society.

You will be an absolute automaton slave living a warped and depreciated human experience.

You won't in fact be fully human.

---------

Who possibly could accept this information as being true without actually knowing it by learning the facts themselves? 

Nobody of course!

That's why it's essential you find out because this is happening now. 

You and we all are being repressed and manipulated towards mandatory Vaccination.

Why when only 1400 people have died of Covid in the UK over the past 8 months? And of these people the average age is 83

Others who have died WITH Covid have died as the result of other illnesses whilst testing positive for Covid. WIth the tests themselves giving 90% false positive rate. 

That's the Con. The Scam.

The Scamdemic

Made to look more deadly than it actually is.

Can you see why we think you're mad for wearing masks?

---------------

Crazy crackpot Technologist and Eugenicist Bill Gates is in charge of the world Vaccination programme.

Gates the main funder of the W.H.O is a member also of the World Economic Forum and attends the Davos Summit alongside other Globalist Billionaires and nefarious leaders of society. 

The founder of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab is instigating the "Great Financial Reset" with the "4th Industrial Revolution".

This is why we are locked down! 

This is why business, industry and economies are being forced to shutdown 

This operation is not about a Virus. It's about the re-engineering of society including the human psychology and experience.

The Virus is the smokescreen cover up to lead and manipulate us into this planned New World Society. Their "New Nornal"

All of the Governments have been paid off and incentivised with millions $$$  From those in charge of the World Banks working in collusion with the World Economic Forum and these Billionaire madmen

This is why Government rules are not making sense. And why there is no care about people dying and being harmed as a result of the lockdowns themselves. 

It's not about a Virus. You are being managed and manipulated in line with these bigger picture plans.

Only a few Governments out of more than 170 have fought back and declined the pay offs

This is what we are involved in. The Governments are working to their interests not ours. 

This is why millions across the world are waking up and educating theselves enough to see what's happening!

It's why more and more people are taking to the streets in protest in countries all over the world!!

Look at their placards and banners and you will see some reference to what i'm talking about here

-------------------

It is a closed mind of unfortunate ignorance that instantly dimisses this information.

Would you like proof?

Find out more about Bill Gates.  The organisations that he funds. including the BBC and Media Propoganda outlets. Handy to have the media on your side eh?

Check the Vaccine companies. The technology companies. And the Patents that he owns including "Luciferase" which can be injected into the body via Vaccine and used to store and transmit data to and from computer systems.

Check out ID2020

FInd out what he says about Vaccine development programmes and world population reduction. 

Find out his projects and investments in the very deadly United Nations Agenda 21 which includes world population reduction too

Find out who his rich friends and associates are. And the nefarious nature of their operations. Including...

The Rockerfeller Foundation
The Open Society Foundation
The Rosthchilds Foundation

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Do you see a pattern?

-----------

Once you've finished doing that go to bitchute dot com and search for United Nations Agenda 21, The Great Financial Reset, and the 4th Industrial Revolution

Don't use Google, Youtube or Mainstream Media. These are now heavily censored propoganda machines.

This is all happening right now and YOU and us all are on the agenda to be transformed into Vaccine modified work slaves.

Happy lockdown !"

FB_IMG_1606118612207.jpg

Thank you Wylde - had a bit of bad news recently but that anyone could believe that lot is absolutely hilarious! You actually made me laugh. 

22 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Thank you Wylde - had a bit of bad news recently but that anyone could believe that lot is absolutely hilarious! You actually made me laugh. 

I've got him on ignore so only see when people quote. I read a few bits and it reminds me why he's on ignore. 

Sounds legit haha.

Haha. 

All of the typical deniers mocking it as a Crazy Conspiracy just like that they did when I said there would be many more Lockdowns and a basically forced Vaccination with Health Passports. 

I'm glad I brought a laugh just like you lot make me laugh that you still won't give it up at admit you've been Conned. 

2 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

I've got him on ignore so only see when people quote. I read a few bits and it reminds me why he's on ignore. 

How do I do that? Couple I wouldn't mind ignoring - would make this forum a bit more enjoyable. 

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

How do I do that? Couple I wouldn't mind ignoring - would make this forum a bit more enjoyable. 

I'm both hurt and shocked that you're considering ignoring me. 

The SNP seem determined to wipe out the elderly in care homes like it's going out of fashion;

Covid: Patients still being sent to care homes without negative tests;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55036432

A quote from the article;

"Large numbers of elderly patients were moved out of hospital in the early weeks of the pandemic amid fears the NHS could soon become overwhelmed.

However, an analysis by Public Health Scotland published last month found no "statistically significant evidence" that it caused the high rate of infection and deaths in care homes."

However, the data from several other countries seem to suggest that they're talking nonsense and trying to cover their incompetent arses;

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/13/half-of-coronavirus-deaths-happen-in-care-homes-data-from-eu-suggests

Did you read it? 

Some of the leading candidates for a Covid-19 vaccine, including those from Johnson & Johnson and  AstraZeneca, use adenoviruses as vectors. There is no evidence that those vectors increase the risk of HIV infection.

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Did you read it? 

Some of the leading candidates for a Covid-19 vaccine, including those from Johnson & Johnson and  AstraZeneca, use adenoviruses as vectors. There is no evidence that those vectors increase the risk of HIV infection.

Would you ignore me Kazza? Be surprised coming coming from you, you're my favorite person on here I argue with :)

And yes I read it, wasn't taking it seriously just adds another reason why I won't be having it lol. 

Just some more Misinformation I'm sure, just sharing for anyone interested. 

IMPORTANT CONFIRMATION OF THE  WORST The shocking reason why Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C ... because it contains experimental nanotech components that have NEVER been used in vaccines before
You're seeing the reports all over the news: Pfizer's new coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C (-94F), which is much colder than the North Pole. If it's not stored at this temperature, its ingredients begin to break down and it fails to work. Currently Pfizer is claiming, without evidence, that its vaccine is "90% effective." But this claim is little more than corporate propaganda designed to drive up stock prices through false projections. But why do these vaccines need to be kept at -70C in the first place? The answer, it turns out, is because they contain potentially hazardous ingredients that have never been used in vaccines before. As Children's Health Defense explained in an August 6th article, "mRNA vaccines undergoing Covid-19 clinical trials, including the Moderna vaccine, rely on a nanoparticle-based “carrier system” containing a synthetic chemical called polyethylene glycol (PEG)." CHD goes on to explain: The use of PEG in drugs and vaccines is increasingly controversial due to the well-documented incidence of adverse PEG-related immune reactions, including life-threatening anaphylaxis. Roughly seven in ten Americans may already be sensitized to PEG, which may result in reduced efficacy of the vaccine and an increase in adverse side effects. If a PEG-containing mRNA vaccine for Covid-19 gains FDA approval, the uptick in exposure to PEG will be unprecedented—and potentially disastrous. Moderna documents and publications indicate that the company is well aware of safety risks associated with PEG and other aspects of its mRNA technology but is more concerned with its bottom line. Learn more about the super cold temperature requirements for the coronavirus vaccine in my Daily News Brief for Nov. 18th, 2020:

Lipid nanoparticles cause hyperinflammatory responses in the body, leading to severe reactions, hospitalization and potentially DEATH

Why are LNPs (Lipid Nanoparticles) used in these vaccines? As CHD further explains: LNPs “encapsulate the mRNA constructs to protect them from degradation and promote cellular uptake” and, additionally, rev up the immune system (a property that vaccine scientists tamely describe as LNPs’ “inherent adjuvant properties”) In other words, the LNPs are adjuvants, meaning they are designed to cause hyperinflammatory responses in human beings, once injected. This is done in an effort to induce the creation of antibodies that then allow the vaccine manufacturer to claim high "effectiveness" rates, even when those very same adjuvants cause severe adverse reactions. According to recent vaccine trials conducted by Moderna, 100% of human subjects in the high-dose vaccine trial group experienced adverse reactions.

UK government prepared for a vaccine death wave

The adverse reactions caused by mRNA coronavirus vaccines are so widespread that the UK government recently admitted it is expecting a massive wave of coronavirus vaccine "adverse reactions" / side effects. As described in my previous article, "VACCINE DEATH WAVE: UK government posts bid for AI system to process the expected flood of COVID-19 vaccine injuries and side effects described as a 'direct threat to patient life'": The UK government has posted a bid and an award contract notice, seeking an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system that can process the expected flood of covid-19 vaccine injuries and side effects. That bid explains, in the government's own words: The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed. In other words, they already know these vaccines are going to kill a huge number of people. David Knight featured a UK whistleblower on his show today who revealed that coronavirus vaccine adjuvants are demonstrating a 97% sterility rate in women who take the vaccine. This is what happens when you turn your protein synthesis over to evil corporations who are pursuing a global depopulationa agenda:

Coronavirus vaccine deaths will be categorized as covid-19 deaths to keep the scam going

Most importantly, as people start dying from coronavirus vaccines, the medical establishment will categorize all those deaths as "covid-19 deaths" in order to claim the pandemic is getting worse. This will create a whole new cycle of death, media hysteria and mandatory vaccine policies. Those, in turn, will kill even more people, feeding into the very same feedback loop that results in even more people being vaccinated and killed. Ultimately, the vaccines themselves will likely end up killing more people than the coronavirus. And we will have achieved George Orwell's authoritarian medical nightmare where the "treatment" keeps the pandemic going in perpetuity, all while the entire scamdemic is used to crush human freedom and enslave people in their own homes and apartments, all around the world. This is what happens when you let Big Pharma collude with the deep state to crush human freedom and work toward their ultimately goal of mass genocide against the human race. Bill Gates is no doubt celebrating right now, even before the mass deaths begin. If you want to survive all this, resist the coronavirus vaccine at all costs. Resist vaccine violence with every means of self-defense you have available, or you will be killed. (Check back later, we are adding a podcast and a flow diagram to this story...) The AstraZeneca vaccine, by the way, is made with aborted human fetal cells from a 14-week-old male baby. So if you get injected with this vaccine, it's medical cannibalism, and you're supporting the baby body parts harvesting-for-profit industry (i.e. Planned Parenthood baby chop shops).

40 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Just some more Misinformation I'm sure, just sharing for anyone interested. 

IMPORTANT CONFIRMATION OF THE  WORST The shocking reason why Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C ... because it contains experimental nanotech components that have NEVER been used in vaccines before
You're seeing the reports all over the news: Pfizer's new coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C (-94F), which is much colder than the North Pole. If it's not stored at this temperature, its ingredients begin to break down and it fails to work. Currently Pfizer is claiming, without evidence, that its vaccine is "90% effective." But this claim is little more than corporate propaganda designed to drive up stock prices through false projections. But why do these vaccines need to be kept at -70C in the first place? The answer, it turns out, is because they contain potentially hazardous ingredients that have never been used in vaccines before. As Children's Health Defense explained in an August 6th article, "mRNA vaccines undergoing Covid-19 clinical trials, including the Moderna vaccine, rely on a nanoparticle-based “carrier system” containing a synthetic chemical called polyethylene glycol (PEG)." CHD goes on to explain: The use of PEG in drugs and vaccines is increasingly controversial due to the well-documented incidence of adverse PEG-related immune reactions, including life-threatening anaphylaxis. Roughly seven in ten Americans may already be sensitized to PEG, which may result in reduced efficacy of the vaccine and an increase in adverse side effects. If a PEG-containing mRNA vaccine for Covid-19 gains FDA approval, the uptick in exposure to PEG will be unprecedented—and potentially disastrous. Moderna documents and publications indicate that the company is well aware of safety risks associated with PEG and other aspects of its mRNA technology but is more concerned with its bottom line. Learn more about the super cold temperature requirements for the coronavirus vaccine in my Daily News Brief for Nov. 18th, 2020:

Lipid nanoparticles cause hyperinflammatory responses in the body, leading to severe reactions, hospitalization and potentially DEATH

Why are LNPs (Lipid Nanoparticles) used in these vaccines? As CHD further explains: LNPs “encapsulate the mRNA constructs to protect them from degradation and promote cellular uptake” and, additionally, rev up the immune system (a property that vaccine scientists tamely describe as LNPs’ “inherent adjuvant properties”) In other words, the LNPs are adjuvants, meaning they are designed to cause hyperinflammatory responses in human beings, once injected. This is done in an effort to induce the creation of antibodies that then allow the vaccine manufacturer to claim high "effectiveness" rates, even when those very same adjuvants cause severe adverse reactions. According to recent vaccine trials conducted by Moderna, 100% of human subjects in the high-dose vaccine trial group experienced adverse reactions.

UK government prepared for a vaccine death wave

The adverse reactions caused by mRNA coronavirus vaccines are so widespread that the UK government recently admitted it is expecting a massive wave of coronavirus vaccine "adverse reactions" / side effects. As described in my previous article, "VACCINE DEATH WAVE: UK government posts bid for AI system to process the expected flood of COVID-19 vaccine injuries and side effects described as a 'direct threat to patient life'": The UK government has posted a bid and an award contract notice, seeking an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system that can process the expected flood of covid-19 vaccine injuries and side effects. That bid explains, in the government's own words: The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed. In other words, they already know these vaccines are going to kill a huge number of people. David Knight featured a UK whistleblower on his show today who revealed that coronavirus vaccine adjuvants are demonstrating a 97% sterility rate in women who take the vaccine. This is what happens when you turn your protein synthesis over to evil corporations who are pursuing a global depopulationa agenda:

Coronavirus vaccine deaths will be categorized as covid-19 deaths to keep the scam going

Most importantly, as people start dying from coronavirus vaccines, the medical establishment will categorize all those deaths as "covid-19 deaths" in order to claim the pandemic is getting worse. This will create a whole new cycle of death, media hysteria and mandatory vaccine policies. Those, in turn, will kill even more people, feeding into the very same feedback loop that results in even more people being vaccinated and killed. Ultimately, the vaccines themselves will likely end up killing more people than the coronavirus. And we will have achieved George Orwell's authoritarian medical nightmare where the "treatment" keeps the pandemic going in perpetuity, all while the entire scamdemic is used to crush human freedom and enslave people in their own homes and apartments, all around the world. This is what happens when you let Big Pharma collude with the deep state to crush human freedom and work toward their ultimately goal of mass genocide against the human race. Bill Gates is no doubt celebrating right now, even before the mass deaths begin. If you want to survive all this, resist the coronavirus vaccine at all costs. Resist vaccine violence with every means of self-defense you have available, or you will be killed. (Check back later, we are adding a podcast and a flow diagram to this story...) The AstraZeneca vaccine, by the way, is made with aborted human fetal cells from a 14-week-old male baby. So if you get injected with this vaccine, it's medical cannibalism, and you're supporting the baby body parts harvesting-for-profit industry (i.e. Planned Parenthood baby chop shops).

just this morning I heard we have already bought 100million doses of this fantastic vaccine which is perfectly safe and side effect free having undergone rigorous clinical trials, rest assured there are no concerns about its safety what so ever.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200914/nih-and-fda-examine-serious-side-effect-that-surfaced-in-covid-vaccine-trial#1

This reminds me of the stuff that came out several years ago where they linked the anthrax vaccine given to soldiers as a contributing factor to gulf war syndrome;

Iraq had loaded anthrax, botulinum toxin, and aflatoxin into missiles and artillery shells in preparing for the Gulf War and these munitions were deployed to four locations in Iraq.[41] During Operation Desert Storm, 41% of U.S. combat soldiers and 75% of UK combat soldiers were vaccinated against anthrax.[14](p73) Reactions included local skin irritation, some lasting for weeks or months.[42] While the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the vaccine, it never went through large-scale clinical trials.[43]

While recent studies have demonstrated the vaccine is highly reactogenic,[44] and causes motor neuron death in mice,[45] there is no clear evidence or epidemiological studies on Gulf War veterans linking the vaccine to Gulf War illness. Combining this with the lack of symptoms from current deployments of individuals who have received the vaccine led the Committee on Gulf War Veterans' Illnesses to conclude that the vaccine is not a likely cause of Gulf War illness for most ill veterans.[9] However, the committee report does point out that veterans who received a larger number of various vaccines in advance of deployment have shown higher rates of persistent symptoms since the war.[46][9]

3 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Can go into your account and select settings then find ignore users. You then type the name of the user in. 

I wouldn't mind if it was the odd post but everything he posts is about some conspiracy. It's pretty sad to be honest.

16 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Can go into your account and select settings then find ignore users. You then type the name of the user in. 

I wouldn't mind if it was the odd post but everything he posts is about some conspiracy. It's pretty sad to be honest.

It's characters that make forums interesting, the fella seems harmless enough and sticks to his guns, so I think he adds a lot to this place. 

Also that fella that posts about ass holes and dildos is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic (or more likely a troll) but again it's only a forum, without them it'd be bland as hell.