Pez189

Covid vaccine.

2 hours ago, Denied said:

That's a picture of a sample of covid, not a picture of a vaccine. So again, what does this have to do with the vaccine?

Also  Its been stored in a clearly chilled solution. Just like they have said the vaccine has to be.

Why would they store the disease like that when they happily post off swabs at room temperature?

29 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Isn't the first just saying they don't have a proven cause of the virus on record - not that the virus doesn't exist?

More importantly, who the fvck is the secretary of state for mandatory vaccinations?? Name please!! (There isn't one by the way).

Re. The second, nice to see you've moved on from saying the virus doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m3925/rr-2

I even Googled it and there is basically nothing, no Solid evidence at all and the PCR Tests for Coronoviruses not Covid19, also all there was on Google were a load of Fact Checkers and we know who funds them. 

From my basic understanding, the PCR test looks for DNA chains which can be isolated to show the specific coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes Covid19. Covid19 is the disease which is as a result of the virus.

22 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Also  Its been stored in a clearly chilled solution. Just like they have said the vaccine has to be.

Why would they store the disease like that when they happily post off swabs at room temperature?

Are you seriously asking why they've frozen something? 

9 minutes ago, Denied said:

Are you seriously asking why they've frozen something? 

Its a sample of the Virus l, that hasn't been Isolated, when they are talking about Vaccines and clearly showing what looks like a Vaccine, gotcha. 

1 minute ago, wylde99 said:

Its a sample of the Virus l, that hasn't been Isolated, when they are talking about Vaccines and clearly showing what looks like a Vaccine, gotcha. 

It's a stock picture used by sky, to show something like.

It's clearly a picture of the virus, that has been isolated and frozen to preserve it. Unlike the samples you send in on a swab, where it only has to stay intact until it's been tested, they'll want something they're studding to stay in one piece.

Do you honestly believe any of this crap your posting is true and that any of it, proves the virus is fake?

21 minutes ago, Denied said:

It's a stock picture used by sky, to show something like.

It's clearly a picture of the virus, that has been isolated and frozen to preserve it. Unlike the samples you send in on a swab, where it only has to stay intact until it's been tested, they'll want something they're studding to stay in one piece.

Do you honestly believe any of this crap your posting is true and that any of it, proves the virus is fake?

We will agree to disagree on that one, to me they are selling the Vaccine so showing the Vaccine, a Vaccine that has been in the making to go in your Arm for a while. 

And no that isn't my Proof the Virus doesn't exsist, although the Links I posted give me the opinion I have, and again, my concern Isn't wether the Virus is fuck1ng real or not its what is being done to the and will be done to the World, myself, yourself and all our loved ones if we don't stop it, FFS we are on the same side! 

Some excellent information as always from @wylde99

Spot on about the mechanical ventilation killing thousands that would have othewise survived.

"Death rates among seriously ill Covid-19 patients dropped sharply as doctors rejected the use of mechanical ventilators, analysis has found.

The chances of dying in an intensive care unit (ICU) went from 43 per cent before the pandemic peaked to 34 per cent in the period after."

"In a report yesterday, the Intensive Care National Audit & Research Centre said that no new drugs nor changes to clinical guidelines were introduced in that period that could account for the improvement. However, the use of mechanical ventilators fell dramatically."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/03/covid-death-rates-dropped-doctors-rejected-ventilators/amp/

Then factor in the tens of thousands old people killed due to hospitals sending untested and positive cases back to care homes.

"After repeatedly requesting it, we've finally obtained data on hospital discharges into care homes in England, which Care England claims spread coronavirus.

In the space of a month, 25,060 people were discharged from hospital into care homes without being routinely tested for Covid-19 in England."

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-02/tens-of-thousands-discharged-into-care-homes-before-routine-coronavirus-testing-in-england

Yet even with these recent complete fk ups that have led to thousands of unnecessary deaths, there's still people stupid enough to have blind faith in a rushed out vaccine, that's completely bypassed animal testing and all mid and long term safety trials. 

As for the accuracy of the PCR tests

The government are either hiding or don't actually know what the false positive rate of the test is.

And when you're testing half a million  people each day without knowing what the false positive rate is , god only knows how many "positive" tests are actually genuine.

"What is the UK operational false positive rate?

The UK operational false positive rate is unknown. There are no published studies on the operational false positive rate of any national COVID-19 testing programme."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/gos-impact-of-false-positives-and-negatives-3-june-2020

On 13/11/2020 at 10:47 AM, Clubber Lang said:

even Sweden who went for the herd approach are on track for a normal years death toll, even with the early spike from covid related deaths.

UK looses each year 1% of population due to deaths of any time, were on par for that still, so hasnt increase due to covid, its basically took people who were already on deaths door earlier rather than later.

Sweden, they lose 0.8% of population and are bang on track for the same toll by end of the year.

this is worth a watch;

14mins in is interesting

just read on the a news site that YouTube has censed and removed the video i posted with the ex Pfizer top man who was giving his professional and honest OPINION on the so called pandemic. It seems that someone with 17 years as Pfizer no1 guy for diseases has been silenced for speaking the truth! 

what happened to freedom of speech???!

49 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Have you seen this little gem from Scotland? 

https://news.gov.scot/speeches-and-briefings/covid-vaccine-delivery-statement-health-secretary

This part is particularly amusing. 

FB_IMG_1605955499647.jpg

Damn.

We're in danger of the facts getting in the way of the "Hallelujah - the vaccine will help bring back a normal life" narrative. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

https://news.gov.scot/speeches-and-briefings/covid-vaccine-delivery-statement-health-secretary

FB_IMG_1605955499647.jpg

where can I get this experimental vaccine that probably wont work but might make me sick for a virus which probably wont make me sick and even if it does i'd stand a 99.97% chance of surviving ? 

look what Jeremy c**t has now said;

https://www.rt.com/uk/507421-jeremy-hunt-freedom-pass/

being forced to have any treatment, including a vaccine in illegal under international law, or maybe that law doesnt exist anymore, nor do your human rights.

even the WHO, which are a bunch of overpaid arseholes, have said making/forcing people to have a vaccine will only make more people refuse and fight against taking it!

22 hours ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1605955499647.jpg

They’ve said that since the day the vaccine was announced & discussed openly. It isn’t anything new.

My understanding is that the vaccine they currently have provides you with the defence mechanisms to fight infection. It doesn’t prevent infection and thus doesn’t completely prevent transmission. Although infection is less likely, as you won’t develop the cough. That’s the theory, anyway.

On 20/11/2020 at 5:53 PM, MickeyE said:

As for the accuracy of the PCR tests

The government are either hiding or don't actually know what the false positive rate of the test is.

And when you're testing half a million  people each day without knowing what the false positive rate is , god only knows how many "positive" tests are actually genuine.

"What is the UK operational false positive rate?

The UK operational false positive rate is unknown. There are no published studies on the operational false positive rate of any national COVID-19 testing programme."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/gos-impact-of-false-positives-and-negatives-3-june-2020

Logic suggests that false positives are more likely because it’s easier to miss something which is there than find something which isn’t. Also, you need to be careful what a definition of a false positive actually is. An old, non-infectious  trace will return a positive result - which is technically correct, and isn’t a false positive. It’s just that it’s a previous infection and no longer contagious.

A lad at work and his brother developed symptoms after sharing a car with someone who later tested positive. Both brothers developed the same symptoms. The lad I work with tested positive, his bro tested negative. 

50 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Logic suggests that false positives are more likely because it’s easier to miss something which is there than find something which isn’t. Also, you need to be careful what a definition of a false positive actually is. An old, non-infectious  trace will return a positive result - which is technically correct, and isn’t a false positive. It’s just that it’s a previous infection and no longer contagious.

A lad at work and his brother developed symptoms after sharing a car with someone who later tested positive. Both brothers developed the same symptoms. The lad I work with tested positive, his bro tested negative. 

Yeh, I've heard that it's possible the test can come back positive just from picking up traces of an old infection when the person has no symptoms and is no longer infectious.

I just can't really see how you can have any confidence in a test like this when those responsible for it, claim they have no idea what the estimated margin of error is.