UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Covid vaccine.

4K views 325 replies 44 participants last post by  Lancashiregent 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Denmark's mink farms are going to be the problem. Seems the mink caught Covid-19 from the farmers, the virus mutated in the mink and then they kindly gave it back to the farmers. The majority of vaccines currently being worked on will not be effective against this mutated strain. Luckily a few will be.

#14 ·
I've recovered from covid as has my partner. We are healthy in our 30's and 20's fit and healthy. I nor she plans to take said vaccine.

far to early, made by a dodgy company, rushed beyond the relms of normal and if we get it again I know it's a few weeks off work full sick pay and then recover so I see no pros not cons in my situation

#18 ·
Would love to see the Pfizer data that shows this vaccine is +90% efficient.

They've been developing the flu vaccine for decades and can't get it above 40-60% efficient.

Yet this thing they've spent months developing is now 90% + successful!

Load bllx I would say. We're probably going to get close to natural infection herd immunity by the end of the winter, then they'll bring out these BS vaccines and tell us they've saved us all.

Get to fuk.

#19 ·
Would love to see the Pfizer data that shows this vaccine is +90% efficient.

They've been developing the flu vaccine for decades and can't get it above 40-60% efficient.

Yet this thing they've spent months developing is now 90% + successful!

Load bllx I would say. We're probably going to get close to natural infection herd immunity by the end of the winter, then they'll bring out these BS vaccines and tell us they've saved us all.

Get to fuk.
Even your best mate Anders Tegnell said herd immunity is futile. His words, not mine.

He also said: "Throughout history there has up to now been no infectious disease whose transmission was fully halted by herd immunity without a vaccine".

I agree with the vaccine success rate questioning though. That said, influenza isn't a coronavirus, so I'm not sure if that makes a significant difference or not. We have plenty of very successful vaccines for other diseases. Not sure I'd be queuing up for the first series of jabs as a 38yr old, but if I was 80+ and it meant I could go back out with some degree of safety, placebo or otherwise, I'd probably be at the front of the queue. It's a tough one and we're almost certainly going to see some issues off the back of a vaccine, much like any medication.

#33 ·
I'm curious as to why these giant pharmaceutical companies haven't collaborated to solve this monumental cluster f**k?

I guess their motivation is profit...
Of course it's profit. Why else would they do it? It's literally their job :lol: The true test will come when they name their price per dose...

But more over, if you've got say 10 companies working on it, and 10 slightly different approaches, then surely that's beneficial rather than have a joint approach which may fail.

#31 ·
Mate of mine who works at the local general hospital has just text me to say he is just about to be administered an experimental vaccine - not the Pfizer one though. I told him he is a hero and that they will probably put up a statue in his honour. Although not sure if it will be as he looks now or as the hideous bat/monkey type creature he will no doubt mutate into. I think he was reassured by that.

#64 ·
The media, government and their "experts" have been playing down and trying to rubbish naturally acquired immunity right from the beginning of this thing.

When this disease given how easily it spreads and how mild it's symptoms are in the vast majority of healthy people (most no symptoms) is the perfect candidate if ever there was one, of a virus that can be defeated by naturally acquired herd immunity, possibly helped along with a vaccine if and when one is safely developed.

Instead all we keep hearing from the media is how we don't know if there is natural immunity or how long it will last for blah blah blah ad nauseam. Well that's weird cos in the best part of a year there's only been a handful of "confirmed" re infections out of 50 million + infections and who knows if they're even genuine.

Constantly being conditioned that the only way out of this mess is through a vaccine.

Absolute load of bllx.

#69 ·
I'm not getting the vaccine.

Don't let the corrupt government inject stuff into your body!

It was rushed and who knows what else is in it (maybe microchips)!
And how are these chips powered? For it to fit down a needle it'd have to be tiny so the power source would need to be even smaller. Considering a phone batter only lasts a day, I very much doubt a microscopic power source could power a chip for any decent amount of time.

#99 ·
Obviously some of you missed out on ID2020 and event 201, just days and weeks prior to the apparent spread of a deadly pathogen out of China.

If it is not clear to anyone that the SARS-COV.ID2 is essentially a tool (whether it exists or not, and so far according to the CDC it doesn't) used to initiate the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" or as Klaus Schwaeb of the World Economic Forum calls it - the 'Global Reset' whereby the world is run by supposed scientific technocracy, where every facet of your life is dictated, controlled. You will own nothing "and you'll be happy". All your favorite un-elected Sociopaths are fully behind it, our very own Bonny Charlie is championing it.

The information is there, are people waiting for Boris the Donmeh to come TV and tell you point blank that you will be total slaves with a significantly reduced life expectancy and you will like? That every area of your life will be micro-managed? Something tells me Charles, Johnson, Gates, Rockefeller or Sassoon won't be owning anything, but hey at least the Football is on the telly and Asda have an offer or fosters :rolleyes:

A former Soviet intelligence propagandist explained that once a people have been conditioned for a certain amount of time, logic and facts do not mean a thing, we clearly have gone passed this stage. You have numerous here who can't seem to see that we have been hoodwinked.

But i'm sure Kazza_Shill and VisibleIdiot will be here quick to dismiss all that's been written,

#100 ·
Obviously some of you missed out on ID2020 and event 201, just days and weeks prior to the apparent spread of a deadly pathogen out of China.

If it is not clear to anyone that the SARS-COV.ID2 is essentially a tool (whether it exists or not, and so far according to the CDC it doesn't) used to initiate the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" or as Klaus Schwaeb of the World Economic Forum calls it - the 'Global Reset' whereby the world is run by supposed scientific technocracy, where every facet of your life is dictated, controlled. You will own nothing "and you'll be happy". All your favorite un-elected Sociopaths are fully behind it, our very own Bonny Charlie is championing it.

The information is there, are people waiting for Boris the Donmeh to come TV and tell you point blank that you will be total slaves with a significantly reduced life expectancy and you will like? That every area of your life will be micro-managed? Something tells me Charles, Johnson, Gates, Rockefeller or Sassoon won't be owning anything, but hey at least the Football is on the telly and Asda have an offer or fosters :rolleyes:

A former Soviet intelligence propagandist explained that once a people have been conditioned for a certain amount of time, logic and facts do not mean a thing, we clearly have gone passed this stage. You have numerous here who can't seem to see that we have been hoodwinked.

But i'm sure Kazza_Shill and VisibleIdiot will be here quick to dismiss all that's been written,
@daringhorse dat choo brah?

#102 · (Edited by Moderator)
Haven't read the thread so I dont know if it's been mentioned yet, but it looks like criminal charges could be brought against people spreading "misinformation" about the vaccine.

So much for free speech.
Since when should free speech, cover people making s**t up? It's also not about this vaccine it's about spreading lies about vaccines in general.

Have you not seen the crap a certain member on here spreads about vaccines, should that be allowed under free speech?

I can't find the group now, I assume it's been removed. I joined a facebook group awhile ago (got kicked out pretty quick) The title was along the line of Bill Gates will not vaccinate us the evil....

In that group I found a photo that was taken by a journalist who had been commissioned by the UN to document the damage done by polio, so needless to say a picture of some seriously disabled kids. This photo was put on this Facebook group but under the title, look what Bill Gates vaccine does to children, rather than the correct title or what Bill Gates vaccine can save children from.

Another girl, was proud although she had her first two children vaccinated, she hadn't done her third. So I commented, I think we know which one of the 3 is dying from cervical cancer. Her response was, well we'll deal with that if it comes up but at least, I know I've not put poisonous vaccines in this one. Yeah cancer, just deal with it or just prevent it hmm..

Another comment about the old classic, tracking chips in vaccines. When I commented a passive RFID tag that size would have a range of a few inches and wouldn't be very useful for tracking people. I got a reply saying they could now have a range of up to 100m and posted me a link to an active RFID tracker, yeah you try and inject that into someone then connect it to the mains, without them noticing.

Should such stupidity be covered under free speech?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.