KETONES

When will we recover?

This ends when the old way of life is forgotten. If you need  any more information,  check out Clause Schwab of the world economic forum,  also UN agenda 21. They're now working hand in hand to bring you a new way of life, whether you want it or not. 

How many more lockdowns? People thought I was crazy when I said there will probably be a 2nd lockdown in the fall or winter. So another month or two of this and then what? Once things open back up again cases will increase and will there be a 3rd lockdown in the spring?

9 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

How many more lockdowns? People thought I was crazy when I said there will probably be a 2nd lockdown in the fall or winter. So another month or two of this and then what? Once things open back up again cases will increase and will there be a 3rd lockdown in the spring?

It’s now classified as an Endemic it’s not going away!

6 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

Anyone who didn't think there would be more restrictions and a likely lockdown this winter was living in denial. Furlough is running until March, so lockdowns and tiered restrictions will run until then at least. Lockdowns aren't a fix all solution. They're effective at stunting infections, but it's just a reset, so ultimately we'll see the same situation again and again until something changes (either our approach or vaccination).

57 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Anyone who didn't think there would be more restrictions and a likely lockdown this winter was living in denial. Furlough is running until March, so lockdowns and tiered restrictions will run until then at least. Lockdowns aren't a fix all solution. They're effective at stunting infections, but it's just a reset, so ultimately we'll see the same situation again and again until something changes (either our approach or vaccination).

I don't think I can handle a lockdown until March. I was finally getting back into the pre-covid groove. Making good progress at the gym, moved into a new place, met a new girl, etc.

I know that everyone else is going through the same deal but it is just insanely frustrating that there is no end in sight. So what is going to happen when covid-21 comes around? Same deal?

9 hours ago, feelinfine said:

I don't think I can handle a lockdown until March. I was finally getting back into the pre-covid groove. Making good progress at the gym, moved into a new place, met a new girl, etc.

I know that everyone else is going through the same deal but it is just insanely frustrating that there is no end in sight. So what is going to happen when covid-21 comes around? Same deal?

I doubt lockdown will last till March. Apparently the mythical r number was declining before lockdown.

If you listen to this dude, an epidemiologist who runs a government funded covid app, he reckons likely the country is on the way to herd immunity. He says in London 50% of active people may already have been infected. He says this likely reason why 2nd wave never really took hold in London.

I think we'll go back to some kind of tier bllx after Dec 2. 

From about 13 mins ish talking about natural immunity etc. Whole vid decent watch 

That probably why they scrambling so frantically now to bring the vaccine out. Because the window for the need for it is closing quickly.

2 hours ago, MickeyE said:

I doubt lockdown will last till March. Apparently the mythical r number was declining before lockdown.

I highly doubt lockdown will until then, but we'll be in tiered restrictions until March I reckon.

4 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

I highly doubt lockdown will until then, but we'll be in tiered restrictions until March I reckon.

Yeh, No doubt will be back to some tier BS system after Dec 2.

I really think the virus will be running out of susceptible hosts by the end of winter.

I'm very concerned by the restrictions announced by the Scottish wankerment today.

They're brining travel restrictions in by law, so you can only travel between council areas for "exceptional circumstances" So essentially, you can travel for work, but not to see relatives, visit with pals, go for a walk in the countryside etc.. you know, basically anything that can keep your mental state in check with what's going on. 

They really have turned into tyrants, i refuse to comply with any of this nonsense, and i hope loads of fellow Scots will to. 

But from Friday, the first minister confirmed the following will become law:

• People living in level three or level four must not travel outside their own council area, except for certain essential purposes.
  • People living elsewhere in Scotland must not travel to level three or level four areas, except for essential purposes.
  • And there must be no non-essential travel between Scotland and other parts of the UK.

7 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

I'm very concerned by the restrictions announced by the Scottish wankerment today.

They're brining travel restrictions in by law, so you can only travel between council areas for "exceptional circumstances" So essentially, you can travel for work, but not to see relatives, visit with pals, go for a walk in the countryside etc.. you know, basically anything that can keep your mental state in check with what's going on. 

They really have turned into tyrants, i refuse to comply with any of this nonsense, and i hope loads of fellow Scots will to. 

A very close friend of mine lives in Edinburgh and she is broken right now. Her mother is heading for Tier 4 and is her only child care and support. It really is starting to go beyond belief. I get the need for control, but so much of this is mindless. 

4 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

A very close friend of mine lives in Edinburgh and she is broken right now. Her mother is heading for Tier 4 and is her only child care and support. It really is starting to go beyond belief. I get the need for control, but so much of this is mindless. 

Make sure she puts the needs of her family first, it's not her job to look after the health of grown adults.

People can either be careful or stay inside imo.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:00 AM, KETONES said:

Can anyone forecast a recovery from the crazy mess we’re in now?

The Government are useless as per usual.

At least furlough cash is back until March!

But I feel this lockdown is the nail in the coffin for many small businesses.

The Government only act on advice from SAGE, they've done a good job IMO, we could have been like them in America who didn't get a penny off the Government.

On 16/11/2020 at 2:51 PM, Tumbleweed said:

This ends when the old way of life is forgotten. If you need  any more information,  check out Clause Schwab of the world economic forum,  also UN agenda 21. They're now working hand in hand to bring you a new way of life, whether you want it or not. 

Nice one, Wylde :thumbup1:

3 minutes ago, NidgeM said:

The Government only act on advice from SAGE, they've done a good job IMO, we could have been like them in America who didn't get a penny off the Government.

This is true.

America are seeing car queues miles long for free food at food banks.

The furlough scheme is a positive when you look at how other countries have dealt with it.

That being said, it was the govt who closed the businesses that put people out of work in the first place.