Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Trump doesnt want the votes counting

Rudy Guliani was responsible for ending the Mafias reign in NY. He was also praised for uniting NY after 9/11 while also suffering from cancer. 

But yea he’s a Cnut because he was set up by Sacha Baren Cohen for a film when any fcuker on here would have would have smashed her given the chance. 

Fcuk me the sh1t that is spouted on here is laughable. 

Biden-Harris are pretty screwed going forward from here though. They won't be able to get much through congress with the numbers and there will be the economic impact of Covid to deal with in the next few years. They will also be pressured by the fanatical social justice element who will demand sweeping changes as promised - again, they don't have the numbers to deliver.

If the republicans can find a well rounded candidate in 4 years time then the next election will be a landslide. What has become apparent from this election is that many americans  quite like  Trumps policies but just can't bring themselves to  vote for the man himself.

7 minutes ago, mal said:

Sky news mate...its been all over sophie ridge

Lol you'll have to do better than that. Randomly I'm actually watching that now.

18 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

Rudy Guliani was responsible for ending the Mafias reign in NY. He was also praised for uniting NY after 9/11 while also suffering from cancer. 

But yea he’s a Cnut because he was set up by Sacha Baren Cohen for a film when any fcuker on here would have would have smashed her given the chance. 

E2 bro? :beer:

12 hours ago, GMDJ said:

Once again what has Trump done or said that panders to them, doesn't matter who endorses him or Biden as that is out of their hands.  Off the top of your head what has he done or said, if you have to search the internet then you have no idea what you are talking about. Don't watch the BBC eh, ok where do you get your  American political "news" from? Guardian? CNN?   You must get it from somewhere. Did you also believe for 3 years that he conspired with Russia? Probably also believed he said white nationalists are fine people. Bet you did.

Joe Biden - "Don't want my kids growing up in a racial jungle", "if you don't vote for me you ain't black", "poor kids are just as smart as white kids", "unlike the black community the Latino community is incredibly diverse"

Joe Biden praised Robert Byrd, the former Ku Klux Klan "Exalted Cyclops," and referred to him as a "friend," "mentor" and "guide".

Can you imagine if Trump said those things, it would have been front page every friggen day and you know it. So there we go, I "spoon feed" you, your turn.

Trump 2024, going to happen once the public see the rot that is the democrat party, laptop will destroy Biden, Harris will take over and the far left will be pulling the strings.  America will finally wake up as the media will no longer be able to cover for them. Not even sure people that are not deep into American politics realise how fractured the democrat party is, Biden is the establishment, Harris is part of the far left and the far left hate Biden. Either way it is going to be interesting watching antifa and BLM continue to riot and the media not being able to blame Trump anymore. What is also strange is covid seems to have disappeared as thousands of democrats out in the streets, partying etc, guess they no longer care about grandma dying.

If it doesn't matter who endorses them why did you point out in your last post that Richard Spencer endorses Biden? 

Difference is the Biden campaign immediately came out and said Spencer was "absolutely repugnant".

Trump on the other hand is always pretty reluctant to condemn the leading white supremacists that support him because he knows it would alienate a significant proportion of his voter base. 

And if you're actually trying go say that a politician's words and rhetoric do not have an influence on what type of person endorses them, you're either being disingenuous or you're really not very bright.

Just looked up the fella "Byrd" you're talking about. Apparently he was an organiser for the KKK at some stage in his early life but the fact that Obama also spoke at his funeral would suggest his views must have significantly changed in later life. Or are you going tell me the KKK endorsed Obama too?

Anyway who gives a fuk. Even with his clear pandering and substantial white supremacist following, as I said,  I still believe Trump was the lesser of two evils. 

57 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

I hate him for the destruction he caused to the mafia....he works for a far worse organisation.

Well if Biden wins we will all be safe, as apparently he  knows exactly how to overcome the Covid pandemic .

This has been his main campaigning message.

I look forward to him curing us all :P

42 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

Trump odds of a win have come in from 28 to 11 on Betfair if anyone fancies a flutter. 

Why whats the story?

56 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I wonder if every country's leader thinks they got the second call? 

Depends on ttthe time clock ha