Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Will you vote Boris in again ?

Absolutely, it doesn't matter who gets in they are still taking advice from the same so-called experts so the messages been given by Boris would be the same regardless of who is in charge. PMs are just the front men.  I also believe that if 

labour had been in power during this pandemic there wouldn't have been any furlough, only job seekers allowance.

2 minutes ago, tiny76 said:

Absolutely, it doesn't matter who gets in they are still taking advice from the same so-called experts so the messages been given by Boris would be the same regardless of who is in charge. PMs are just the front men.  

Exactly. This is the situation in a nutshell.

The decisions being made are based on the "informed advice" from the "experts"

So, as you say, regardless of who is in power the outcome would broadly be the same.

So, we are truly f**ked. 

I feel sorry for the poor f**kers In charge, what ever they do it will upset people, Boris is not a pandemic expert and will only take advise for those that are, then you have to weigh that up with peoples life’s, economy, mental health,etc,etc,etc versus people passing away left right and center, nurses and doctors having to choose who lives or dies, and for what £100k a year, I know electricians that make that without every fucker in the country moaning like your the cause and cure to this, as for labour and the rest I’m glad they were not in charge when this happened to be honest, the whole fu**ing thing is crazy and it seems China where this thing started and was massively down played and ignored at the start seems to be ticking a long nicely, lol fu**ing worlds gone mad

13 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Imagine that's a useful skill as PM :lol:

:D  don't follow politics pal got zero interest in it but they should be forced to spend a year living in a council house on benefits with smack heads and drug dealers for neighbours and if they survive without getting beat up or robbed they get a job.

IMO politicians are just the puppets for the public to shout and swear at and vote for. The puppet masters hide in the shadows pulling their strings. Doesn't matter which politician is in the public eye, same results. 

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

Yes I would... tough time to be in power, brexit and now covid to deal with.

Poisoned chalice, I remember after the credit crunch, they said whoever came into power would have to make such unpopular decisions, that they'd probably not get re-elected for a generation. How little did they know back then... 

30 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

:D  don't follow politics pal got zero interest in it but they should be forced to spend a year living in a council house on benefits with smack heads and drug dealers for neighbours and if they survive without getting beat up or robbed they get a job.

New reality TV show for washed up politicians?

17 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Now that I would watch,Either channel 5 or Dave would host that no problem.

Season 1, May and Corbyn sharing a council flat together. Season 2, Cameron and Brown. TV gold!

2 hours ago, Denied said:

Season 1, May and Corbyn sharing a council flat together. Season 2, Cameron and Brown. TV gold!

Brown in a house party full of white lightning tie wrapped round his head shadow boxing to the Rocky soundtrack...what's not to like.