LH7

Cutting in lockdown - rest day macros?

Morning all 

After yesterday's news, I have decided to continue my cut for the month lockdown. interested to find out whether I should be running my rest day macros every day for the month, or somewhere in between rest and training days? 

will be doing daily cardio and some band work but nothing compared to exertion on regular training days

Current macros - 

Training 220P, 200C, 40F
Rest 220P, 105C, 30F

Cheers 

10 hours ago, LH7 said:

Morning all 

After yesterday's news, I have decided to continue my cut for the month lockdown. interested to find out whether I should be running my rest day macros every day for the month, or somewhere in between rest and training days? 

will be doing daily cardio and some band work but nothing compared to exertion on regular training days

Current macros - 

Training 220P, 200C, 40F
Rest 220P, 105C, 30F

Cheers 

Either way these are poverty macros / calories. How much do you weight, how tall and current composition? Food feels very low. 

You only have 470kcal difference between the two days which you easily expend with home works outs and steps.

In my opinion, there need not to be any change in the calories for training and rest days in terms of fat loss. What is your rationale behind doing it?. Do you feel your appetite take the hit on rest days and you want to milk the rest days for creating a sustainable deficit or something else?

On 02/11/2020 at 7:14 AM, Jordan08 said:

In my opinion, there need not to be any change in the calories for training and rest days in terms of fat loss. What is your rationale behind doing it?. Do you feel your appetite take the hit on rest days and you want to milk the rest days for creating a sustainable deficit or something else?

I would say the benefit would be to be able to centre more carbs peri workout on traning days, but I agree with going too low carbs on off days wouldnt make sense as you'd feel like dog s**t the day after.

I remove peri-workout carbs on rest days but I'm starting on 1k carbs so it makes sense for me