Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Gym owners please refuse to close!

I just heard the shitty press conference, i guess that includes gyms no doubt.

im still a fat arse after the last lockdown and still about 3 stone over my average weight BUT the last few weeks iv finally started getting my strength back, cut down on a few tins and welcomed some tren

before lockdown: 140kg bench, 200kg deadlift

after lockdown: about 70kg bench, about 120kg Deadlift

the last few weeks: 115kg bench, 180kg deadlift

Just now, mrwright said:

Squat

Home gym + no friends + essential =No change 

Never given a s**t about legs mate:lol:

Il never have a home gym, must admit it took me ages to slightly enjoy weight training again and now this!

many many years ago when living at parents they had some weights ec at home but come on working out at home sucks, no1 really likes it, well unmotivating Doing some dips while looking at the bed and the Doritos on the side

11 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

im still a fat arse after the last lockdown and still about 3 stone over my average weight BUT the last few weeks iv finally started getting my strength back, cut down on a few tins and welcomed some tren

I welcome you on tren as well. Can’t wait to see some of your replies on here. They cheer me up no end, Especially when the sides appear and it looks like you’ve ‘Had enough’! 

As for not bothering to train legs........    

1 minute ago, PSevens2017 said:

I welcome you on tren as well. Can’t wait to see some of your replies on here. They cheer me up no end, Especially when the sides appear and it looks like you’ve ‘Had enough’! 

As for not bothering to train legs........    

Fella stop talking to me? Never know what your on about, how does one get so obsessed with someone over an internet forum, you probably have skitso disorder or something

2 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Fella stop talking to me? Never know what your on about, how does one get so obsessed with someone over an internet forum, you probably have skitso disorder or something

Im not talking to you. I’m responding to your posts on a forum. That’s what people do. 

Using tren when you don’t even train legs? Fcuking hell. I can’t wait to see you lose your mind on tren. Your replies are great on here when you’re not handling your tren :lol:

The gutting of the remaining SME's is taking place now.

Good for anyone, business owners etc who are choosing not to acquiescing to fascist dik-tat however the vast majority from it seems will 'go with the flow' after so many years of conditioning.

Most wont come to terms with the reality of the present and coming situation until the boot is on their neck but by that point it will likely be too late

14 minutes ago, schlomo said:

The gutting of the remaining SME's is taking place now.

Good for anyone, business owners etc who are choosing not to acquiescing to fascist dik-tat however the vast majority from it seems will 'go with the flow' after so many years of conditioning.

Most wont come to terms with the reality of the present and coming situation until the boot is on their neck but by that point it will likely be too late

Fcuking eh?? 

42 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Out of interest, what is your ‘average’ weight?

1 hour ago, Fors331 said:

Gyms have been open for months....and only last couple weeks you've just began to get your strength back?

You complain when they are closed, but don't take advantage of them when they are open 

I like your game though, my turn-

before lockdown: 172. 5kg bench, 280kg deadlift, squat 85kg

Last few weeks: 155kg bench, 240kg deadlift, squat 60kg

If you use Tren, but never bothered training legs you are a prime bombaclaat.

Tren is for advanced trainers.  Someone not training legs is far from advanced.

Gyms will shut for a bit.  Get used to it.

2 hours ago, Fors331 said:

It feels good to know I’m natural and I’m stronger than someone using tren lol

30 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

It feels good to know I’m natural and I’m stronger than someone using tren lol

You guys go on like tren is ecstasy... drink beers daily and only getting back into the gym, trust if i was a gym rat like most on here id be pressing 200 and deadlifting 300,  iv been a gym rat and know the gains so desperately available but there is life outside fitness unfortunatly  

6 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

You guys go on like tren is ecstasy... drink beers daily and only getting back into the gym, trust if i was a gym rat like most on here id be pressing 200 and deadlifting 300,  iv been a gym rat and know the gains so desperately available but there is life outside fitness unfortunatly  

I’m just messing mate 

9 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Eating Doritos and getting sh1tfaced on booze?? Calling it fitness as well? 

You make it sound like the gym isn’t that important to you with what you’ve written. That’s fine of course. Gym isn’t the b all and end all. It does, however, really leave me wondering why you’re pinning  tren into your delts (iirc) when you don’t even approach your trainIng like a beginner would?? By this I mean with some sort of goal or aim or even commitment. 

Just an observation, bro. Your life of course. 

2 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

I don’t believe he even lifts, there is no way his squat would be this bad compared to his other lifts.

I have a nephew who spends every workout deadlifting. Adamantly refuses to squat or spend any time training his legs. 

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

I have a nephew who spends every workout deadlifting. Adamantly refuses to squat or spend any time training his legs. 

If I can only do one thing it’s squats, after reading many years ago that they were the most beneficial thing to do in the gym, releasing  many hormones, weather this is true or not I still Make sure I do them.